Overall CBDC Brand Rating: 9/10
Sunday Scaries’ manufacturing facility in Denver has been approved by the Farm Products Dealer Program and Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment. The facility has also earned FDA’s approval for its compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards.
- Sunday Scaries offers CBD products designed to help consumers manage their stress and anxiety. Some products are enriched with vitamins for added health benefits.
- The company employs third-party labs to evaluate its products and ensure that they are safe, effective, and free from harmful contaminants.
- Every time a customer buys a pack of Unicorn Jerky CBD Candy, Sunday Scaries donates $1 to The Trevor Project, a non-profit organization focused on suicide prevention among LGBTQ+ youth.
Sunday Scaries is a California-based company founded in 2017. Its name was derived from “Sunday Scaries,” the anxiety one feels when the weekend is about to end and thoughts of work-related stress become overwhelming.
The company aims to provide a natural alternative to individuals looking to manage stress and anxiety.
|Recommended for||Optimizing wellness|
|Source of Hemp||Colorado|
|Popular Products||CBD Gummies and CBD Energy Shot|
|Types Sold||Broad-spectrum CBD products|
|Range of Products/Forms||Tinctures, edibles, bath bombs, and energy drink|
|Prices||$24 for 1 pack of Unicorn Jerky; $69 for a 30ml bottle of Sunday Scaries’ CBD Oil Tincture|
|Extraction Method||CO2 extraction method|
|Lab Testing Transparency||Lab results are available on the website|
|CBD Concentration per Serving Range||Each jar of Sunday Scaries CBD Gummies contains 208.79mg of CBD|
|Potency||Each jar of Sunday Scaries CBD Gummies contains 4.10mg/g of CBD|
|THC Range of Products %||Each jar of Sunday Scaries CBD Gummies contains no detectable THC level|
|Flavors||No data available|
|Lab Testing Availability||Lab results are available on the website|
|Tincture Carrier Oil||MCT oil|
|Lab Results||Results of independent third-party lab testing available online|
|Price Range||CBD products range from $24 to $69|
|Shipping||Ships within the US only|
|Delivery||All items are shipped via USPS within two business days|
|Guarantee||30-day money-back guarantee|
|Contaminants||Lab test results do not include information on contaminants|
|Vegan and Gluten-Free||Only one product is vegan|
|Refund Policy||All items are eligible for a refund within 30 days of order delivery|
|Customer Service||Email [email protected] or call 619-892-7174|
Recommended for Optimizing Wellness
Sunday Scaries’ products are tailored to help customers combat anxiety. They are recommended for first-time CBD users who want to incorporate CBD for general wellness. The company also aims to provide individuals with alternative options of managing mild stress or anxiety.
Source of Hemp
Sunday Scaries sources its hemp from farms in Greeley, Colorado.
The brand’s most popular products are the Sunday Scaries CBD Gummies and the Sunday Scaries CBD Energy Shots.
The brand only offers broad-spectrum products containing the full range of cannabinoids and terpenes from the hemp plant without any THC.
Consumers can take advantage of CBD’s full therapeutic benefits without experiencing any of the “high.”
Range of Products/Forms
Sunday Scaries offers tinctures, edibles, bath bombs, and energy drinks.
One pack of Unicorn Jerky is the least expensive product on Sunday Scaries at $24. A 30ml bottle of Sunday Scaries CBD Oil Tincture is the most expensive at $69.
Sunday Scaries uses the CO2 extraction method in extracting CBD and other phytonutrients from the hemp plant.
Lab Testing Transparency
Sunday Scaries values transparency and employs third-party USA laboratories to test its products. The results for these lab tests are available on their website.
CBD Concentration per Serving Range
Each jar of Sunday Scaries CBD Gummies contains 208.79mg of CBD.
Each jar of Sunday Scaries CBD Gummies contains 4.10mg/g of CBD. Each gummy bear weighs approximately 2.54g.
THC Range of Products % (less than 0.3% – nonpsychoactive)
Based on its certificate of analysis from third-party laboratories, there is no detectable THC in Sunday Scaries CBD Gummies.
Lab Testing Availability
The laboratory test results for Sunday Scaries’ products can be found on its website.
Tincture Carrier Oil
Sunday Scaries’ tinctures are made with medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) oil as carrier oil.
The latest test results for Sunday Scaries’ products show that the CBD content for each product is at the amount reported on the label. Information on the contaminant level is unavailable.
Currently, Sunday Scaries carries five CBD products, ranging from $24 to $69.
The brand donates $1 of proceeds from the Unicorn Jerky CBD Candy to the Trevor Project – a non-profit organization focused on suicide prevention among LGBTQ+ youth.
Once customers go through Sunday Scaries’ simple ordering process, they can then choose their preferred shipping method.
Sunday Scaries offer free standard shipping for orders $69 and above. Expedited shipping is also available for an additional $9. Super fast shipping costs an additional $25.
Shipping is available to all US states only.
Delivery for expedited shipping takes three to five business days, while super fast shipping only takes two to three business days.
Sunday Scaries offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for unsatisfied customers.
Information on the products’ contaminant level is unavailable.
Vegan and Gluten-Free
Only one product, the CBD Gummies Vegan AF, is vegan.
Sunday Scaries offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for unsatisfied customers. The company encourages customers to contact them for any refund-related questions.
Email Sunday Scaries at [email protected] or call them at 619-892-7174.
Sunday Scaries currently only serves the USA.
|100% organic and sustainably grown hemp sourced from Colorado farms||Limited product range|
|Approved and certified manufacturing facilities||Products contain added flavorings and sweeteners|
|Additional vitamins were added to some products to boost its health benefits||Lab test results for contaminants are unavailable|
|The company gives to charity|
|Offers 30-day money-back guarantee|
Pros of the Company
- Sunday Scaries’ products come from 100% organic and sustainably grown hemp sourced from local Colorado farms.
- Sunday Scaries’ manufacturing facility has been approved by the Farm Products Dealer Program and Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment. The facility is also cGMP-compliant.
- Sunday Scaries CBD Oil Tincture contains vitamins D3 and B12, while their CBD Energy Shot has vitamin B6, vitamin B12, and taurine.
- Sunday Scaries is committed to supporting the Trevor Project, donating $1 for every Unicorn Jerky CBD Candy sold.
- Sunday Scaries offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for unsatisfied customers.
Cons of the Company
- Sunday Scaries currently sells only five products.
- All products contain artificial flavoring and sweetener, which some customers may not appreciate.
- Lab test results for contaminants are unavailable.
Review of Sunday Scaries CBD Gummies
Sunday Scaries’ most popular product is its CBD Gummies. The company uses a proprietary blend of broad-spectrum CBD, vitamin B12, and vitamin D3 to provide consumers with a convenient way to combat anxiety.
Studies have shown that CBD may have positive effects on stress and anxiety. One study simulated public speaking and demonstrated that a single dose of CBD could decrease cognitive impairment and discomfort in people with a social anxiety disorder(1).
Stress-induced anxiety can also contribute to poor sleep patterns. Meanwhile, results from a 2019 study indicated that 25mg of CBD might help patients improve their sleep and manage their stress(2).
Sunday Scaries offers consumers fun and healthy alternatives to managing anxiety and coping with stress through its CBD products.
The company strives to deliver only the highest-grade products. Sunday Scaries’ farming practices are sustainable, and its manufacturing facilities are certified by farming and manufacturing authorities.
Still, Sunday Scaries advise individuals wanting to include CBD in their wellness regimen to first consult with a doctor experienced in cannabis use.
- Bergamaschi, Mateus M, Regina Helena Costa Queiroz, Marcos Hortes Nisihara Chagas, Danielle Chaves Gomes De Oliveira, Bruno Spinosa De Martinis, Flávio Kapczinski, João Quevedo, et al. “Cannabidiol Reduces the Anxiety Induced by Simulated Public Speaking in Treatment-Naïve Social Phobia Patients.” Neuropsychopharmacology 36, no. 6 (2011): 1219–26. https://doi.org/10.1038/npp.2011.6.
- Shannon, Scott. “Cannabidiol in Anxiety and Sleep: A Large Case Series.” The Permanente Journal, 2019. https://doi.org/10.7812/tpp/18-041.