Overall CBDC Brand Rating for Pur CBD: 9.1/10
Pur CBD claims to use locally-grown, certified-organic hemp for its cannabidiol (CBD) products. The company sources its hemp from farms using certified farming techniques, as stated on its website.
Pur CBD offers wide-ranging forms of CBD, including CBD oils, capsules, topicals, and pet products. The company provides third-party lab test results readily available on its website. It also offers a 90-day money-back guarantee to its customers.
However, Pur CBD only has limited CBD products. It also offers no flavor options for its softgels.
Still, the Washington-based company sources its hemp from local farms like in Colorado. The brand also uses full-spectrum hemp, carbon dioxide (CO2) extraction methods, and strict quality control measures, according to the company’s website.
Pur CBD: About the Company
- Pur CBD aims to provide high-quality cannabidiol products and even offers a 90-day money-back guarantee to its customers.
- Pur CBD claims to maintain natural products through organic hemp, minimal CBD processing, and limited ingredients.
- Pur CBD’s products include locally-grown full-spectrum hemp oil. Its hemp oils are available in different concentrations suitable for individuals’ wellness needs. The products feature a natural hemp flavor and less than 0.3% tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
Where to Buy
Pur CBD products are available at online stores, including the company’s website.
Pur CBD Pros and Cons
|90-day money-back guarantee||A limited number of products|
|Made from locally-grown hemp||No flavor options|
|COAs available to the public||“Certified organic” claims|
|Offers several forms of CBD|
Pros of Pur CBD
- Pur CBD offers a 90-day money-back guarantee.
- Pur CBD products are sourced from hemp farms in Colorado and Washington, according to the company’s homepage.
- The brand makes its certificates of analysis (COAs) public, providing product information regarding its products’ concentrations, potencies, and contaminants.
- The company offers several forms of CBD, including CBD oils, capsules, topicals, and pet products.
Cons of Pur CBD
- While Pur CBD has a wide range of product categories, it offers limited items in each category.
- Pur CBD offers no flavor options for its products.
- Pur CBD claims it uses “certified organic” farming standards. However, it does not provide details regarding specific organic certifications.
Review of Pur CBD Products
Hemp Oil 300
Hemp Oil 300 contains 300mg of CBD and less than 0.3% THC, according to the product page. The hemp also has a natural hemp flavor. Hemp Oil 300 contains no artificial ingredients or carrier oils.
Individuals may select a one-, three-, or six-month supply of hemp oil. Meanwhile, vendors may wish to purchase bulk CBD to reduce overhead costs.
Usage and Dosage
Each serving of Hemp Oil 300 contains 5mg of CBD, according to the product page.
Muscle & Joint Formula
The product also contains white willow bark and menthol to help increase the product’s effectiveness.
Research suggests that white willow bark may help relieve symptoms of back pain and osteoarthritis(1). However, additional research is needed.
Usage and Dosage
The product page claims Pur CBD has formulated the product for maximum absorption.
Research shows topical CBD may help relieve symptoms of particular skin conditions(2). However, additional research is warranted.
About the Products
|Recommended for||Optimizing wellness|
|Source of Hemp||Colorado and Washington|
|Popular Products||CBD Hemp Oil (300mg), Muscle & Joint Formula, Softgels 750|
|Types Sold||Full-spectrum CBD|
|Range of Products||Oil, capsules, topicals, pet products.|
|Pricing and Price Range||From $24.99 for CBDPet 100 to $79.99 for Hemp Oil 1,000|
|Extraction Method||CO2 extraction|
|Lab Testing Transparency & Availability||Lab reports are available on Pur CBD’s website|
|CBD Concentration per Serving Range||Hemp Oil 300 may contain 300mg of CBD per bottle, according to the product page.|
|Potency||Hemp Oil 300 may contain 320mg of CBD per 60ml, according to the COA.|
|THC Range of Products %||Less than 0.3% THC|
|Flavors||Pur CBD products are not available in multiple flavors.|
|Tincture Carrier Oil||Hemp oil|
|Shipping and Delivery||Ships within 3 to 7 business days via USPS and UPS.|
|Guarantee||90-day money-back guarantee|
|Refund Policy||90-day return policy|
|Contaminants||Hemp Oil 3,000 contains under-limit of quantitation (LOQ) levels of solvents, pesticides, and heavy metals.|
|Vegan and Gluten-Free||Pur CBD’s website does not include this information.|
|Customer Service||Email [email protected] or call 800-240-9884|
|Countries Served||The U.S. and international (limited)|
Recommended for Optimizing Wellness
Pur CBD products are certified organic and free of genetically modified organisms (non-GMO), according to the website. The company maintains high standards for growing, harvesting, and bottling organic hemp.
Still, individuals should consult their physician for proper usage and dosage of CBD products.
Pricing and Price Range
Pur CBD’s products range from $24.99 for CBDPet 100 to $79.99 for Hemp Oil 1,000.
Customers can avail themselves of bulk order discounts through the wholesale program.
Lab Testing Transparency & Availability
Individuals can download a product’s COA on the company website for information regarding CBD concentration, potency, and contaminants.
Individuals may contact Pur CBD by emailing [email protected] or calling 800-240-9884 toll-free.
What Precisely Is CBD?
Cannabidiol is a cannabis-derived compound known as a cannabinoid. Researchers have discovered over 100 cannabinoids(3). Other cannabinoids include THC, cannabigerol (CBG), and cannabinol (CBN).
Research suggests CBD may have antioxidative and anti-inflammatory properties(4). However, additional research is warranted.
The Endocannabinoid System
The endocannabinoid system (ECS) contains CB1 and CB2 receptors, tiny molecules, and enzymes.
Research suggests the ECS’ interaction with cannabinoids may help induce therapeutic benefits(5). However, additional research is warranted.
THC vs. CBD
Unlike the psychoactive cannabinoid THC, non-psychoactive CBD does not induce euphoric feelings.
Pur CBD offers locally-grown, organic hemp-sourced CBD products, including oils, topicals, and capsules. Its 90-day money-back guarantee offers extended product protection.
Visit www.cbdpure.com today and receive bulk discounts and free domestic shipping through the wholesale program.
- Efficacy and Safety of White Willow Bark (Salix alba) Extracts
- Therapeutic Potential of Cannabidiol (CBD) for Skin Health and Disorders
- Cannabis (Marijuana) and Cannabinoids: What You Need To Know
- Antioxidative and Anti-Inflammatory Properties of Cannabidiol