Overall CBDC Brand Rating for CBD Care Garden: 7.8/10
CBD Care Garden claims its natural broad-spectrum cannabidiol (CBD) topicals are all-natural, free from tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), and contain low levels of substances, such as mineral oils and toxic fragrances.
The company aims to provide the spa and wellness markets with premium CBD topicals for facial and body applications.
However, CBD Care Garden provides limited information regarding its source of hemp and extraction methods. Although the brand says that it provides COAs (certificates of analysis) for every manufactured product batch to their brand partner customers, the documents are not available on their website.
CBD Care Garden: About the Company
- CBD Care Garden’s founders Vanessa and Chris, launched their company to provide a clean and “exquisitely crafted” cannabidiol product line.
- The company’s hemp-based premium skincare products contain a wide array of cannabis-derived compounds. However, they are free of THC, a psychoactive cannabinoid.
- HEMPNATURE Massage & Body Oil contains broad-spectrum hemp extract, seven plant oils, natural preservatives, and unscented aroma, according to the product page.
Where and How to Buy Wholesale
CBD Care Garden offers an online application for those who want to join its wholesale program as a brand partner.
This feature provides customers access to the company’s training program and product COAs.
CBD Care Garden: Pros and Cons
|Broad-spectrum CBD topicals||Limited non-topical offerings|
|Serves spa and wellness markets||No third-party test results on its website|
|CBD products are all-natural, non-GMO, and gluten-free||Limited information on hemp source and extraction process|
|Wholesale program offered|
Pros of CBD Care Garden
- CBD Care Garden specializes in broad-spectrum topicals. Broad-spectrum CBD contains a wide array of naturally occurring cannabis-derived compounds. However, it is often THC-free.
- CBD Care Garden serves the spa and wellness markets. Therapeutic massages may help reduce pain and muscle soreness, relieve stress, and lower heart rate and blood pressure(1).
- The CBD brand claims its broad-spectrum topicals are 100% natural, free of genetically modified organisms (GMOs), and gluten-free.
- CBD Care Garden accepts bulk orders through its wholesale program, which may benefit spas through discounted prices.
Cons of CBD Care Garden
- CBD Care Garden offers limited non-topical CBD products.
- The CBD company does not provide its products’ COAs online.
- CBD Care Garden offers limited information regarding its hemp source and extraction process.
Review of CBD Care Garden Products
HEMPNATURE Massage & Body Oil
CBD Care Garden formulates this massage and body oil from organically-farmed, broad-spectrum hemp, seven herbal extracts, and Vitamin E, according to the product page.
CBD Care Garden’s proprietary formulations use raw, unrefined hemp extract to purify and craft its CBD products.
Usage and Dosage
One ounce of massage and body oil contains 50mg of hemp extract, as stated on the product page.
Face Karma Anti-aging Moisturizer
CBD Care Garden formulated this anti-aging moisturizer to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, target skin damage, and improve the skin’s natural balance, according to the product page.
A 2020 study showed that CBD may have antioxidative and anti-inflammatory properties(2). Thus, these purported therapeutic benefits of CBD may help reduce indicators of skin aging, such as wrinkles. However, more research is needed.
Usage and Dosage
Each container may have 50mg of CBD, as stated on the product page.
Individuals should use the product based on their particular skin type. They should also focus on the face’s wrinkle lines and under-eye areas, according to the product page.
About the Products
|Recommended for||Optimizing wellness|
|Source of Hemp||CBD Care Garden’s website does not provide this information.|
|Popular Products||Face Karma Anti Aging Moisturizer, DRENCH Women’s Body Wash|
|Types Sold||Broad-spectrum CBD|
|Range of Products||Body washes, moisturizers, deodorants, bar soaps, lip glosses, facial cleansers,|
|Price Range||From $40 for Face Karma Facial Cleanser to $65.50 for Melt Body Butter, Caribbean Island|
|Extraction Method||CBD Care Garden’s website does not include this information.|
|Lab Testing Transparency & Availability||COAs are available to brand partner customers, according to the website.|
|CBD Concentration per Serving Range||CBD Care Garden’s website does not include this information.|
|Potency||CBD Care Garden’s website does not include this information.|
|THC Range of Products %||Broad-spectrum products are THC-free.|
|Flavors||CBD Care Garden products are not available in multiple flavors.|
|Tincture Carrier Oil||CBD Care Garden product lines do not include tinctures.|
|Shipping and Delivery||CBD Care Garden’s website does not provide this information.|
|Guarantee||CBD Care Garden’s website does not include this information.|
|Refund Policy||CBD Care Garden’s website does not include this information.|
|Contaminants||The company claims its products are “100% natural.”|
|Vegan and Gluten-Free||Gluten-free|
|Customer Service||Email [email protected] or call 1.888.211.2846|
|Countries Served||The United States|
Recommended for Optimizing Wellness
CBD Care Garden’s founders launched their company based on the concept that health and wellness are fundamental human rights.
CBD Care Garden strives to provide the spa market with a CBD product that excludes THC and contains minimal mineral oils, chemical preservatives, toxic fragrances, and other ingredients.
Still, consulting a physician is necessary for proper dosing before starting cannabidiol products.
What Is CBD and CBD Massage Oil?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a non-psychoactive cannabis-derived compound known as a cannabinoid. Researchers have discovered over 100 cannabinoids(3).
CBD massage oil contains hemp-derived, CBD-rich extracts and carrier oils. Research suggests that CBD may help enhance skin health and relieve the conditions of certain skin disorders(4).
The 2018 Farm Bill legalized hemp-derived CBD products on the federal level containing a maximum of 0.3% THC concentration(5).
However, state laws regarding CBD legalization may differ based on restrictions such as CBD products’ THC content or applications(6).
Individuals should consult their doctors before using CBD products regarding the proper usage and dosage.
1. How may CBD massage benefit muscles?
Research suggests that CBD may help reduce delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)(7). DOMS induces muscle pain after activities such as physical exercise.
2. What are the potential skin-related benefits of CBD?
Research suggests that CBD may have a role in hydrating skin, according to the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center(8). Thus, CBD products such as CBD creams may help relieve dry skin. However, additional research is warranted.
CBD Care Garden is dedicated to providing quality, THC-free CBD skincare products to the spa and wellness markets. The company blends hemp extracts and other natural ingredients to formulate facial and body skincare products.
Visit www.cbdcaregarden.com today and become a brand partner.
- Massage: Get in touch with its many benefits
- Antioxidative and Anti-Inflammatory Properties of Cannabidiol
- Cannabis (Marijuana) and Cannabinoids: What You Need To Know
- Therapeutic Potential of Cannabidiol (CBD) for Skin Health and Disorders
- FDA Regulation of Cannabis and Cannabis-Derived Products, Including Cannabidiol (CBD)
- States with Legal Cannabidiol (CBD)
- Effects of Cannabidiol Cream on Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness
- Should I put CBD products on my skin?