About CBD Clinicals
The team at CBD Clinicals are passionate about discovering evidence-based alternative medicine for humans as well as your pets (currently with a focus on dogs & cats). We know that while some people are considerably knowledgeable about the uses of CBD, many are still uncertain regarding its safety, validity and to go about choosing the best CBD oil for their particular situation.
That is why our mission at CBD Clinicals is to provide the most applicable, medically reviewed CBD content on the web.
Our aim is to collate, synthesize and summarize the most widely used CBD health information supporting the highest ethical standards.
We are committed to earning the trust and confidence of consumers who choose to use CBD for improving their health. Our common goal is to establish and comply with the high standards for privacy, security, credibility and reliability so that consumers can realize the full benefits of CBD.
Our commitment to medically reviewing each article over time represents a significant milestone in consumer protection among CBD oriented sites, and it demonstrates our commitment to a tough self-regulatory process to earn the public’s trust.
We are continually developing our editorial process to ensure that each article is researched and published within the principles of our ethical promise. Included in our ethical promise are guidelines on privacy and confidentiality, quality and recency of CBD related information, advertising and commercial relationships, consumer relations, and best practices for the use of CBD.
We are committed to ensuring that consumers can confidently realize CBDs potential to improve their health and that of their families.
By establishing the high ethical standards in such a new industry, CBDclinicals can have a swift and direct impact on improving consumers’ health experiences, particularly in the largely unregulated CBD industry.
CBDclinicals will provide health information online that reflect high quality and ethical standards, and to that end, we are dedicated to meeting the goals of:
- Providing CBD health information that is based on deep research, secure and trustworthy;
- Keeping personal information private and secure, and not collecting any personal health information; and
We believe our website provides information which has the potential for improving personal health.
People can greatly improve their knowledge about their illness, and explore alternative treatments to traditional medication that may help with fewer side effects.
Through well-researched articles on CBD, we believe that consumers can better:
- Understand alternative treatment options and make more informed treatment decisions;
- Communicate with doctors, family members and others facing similar health concerns;
- Select and conveniently purchase products to meet their needs.
Our goal is to create a phenomenal resource for improving personal health and healthcare through the use of CBD.
However, for the unprepared consumer, there also may be risks. Risks include inaccurate interpretations, or information read with bias. Everyone deserves the opportunity to enjoy the potential benefits of CBD.
CBDclinicals.com principles help guide our standards in a broad range of areas including:
- Privacy Policies including Privacy Protection for Health-Related Personal Information
- Promotional Offers, Rebates and Free Items or Services
- Accuracy and Reliability of Health Information Content; Editorial Policy
- Authorship and Medical Accuracy through medical reviewers
- Exploration & Transparency of CBD Interactions based on published research
- Disclosure of Limitations – Understanding our goal is to provide comprehensive information and opinions, and being clear that any information on the site should not be taken as medical diagnosis, and a consultation with a physician or other medical professional before taking CBD is ALWAYS recommended.