Overall Brand Rating: 5/10
B+ CBD is a straightforward brand of Pure CBD Isolate and Full-Spectrum CBD Oil with a fixed price for all products. The brand offers a singular price for a range of products, including oils, sprays, creams, and capsules.
B+ Pure CBD Oil has the necessary information about CBD benefits on its website. The brand ensures that its customers know that CBD products require no prescription and are legal in all 50 states.
|Recommended for||Optimizing wellness|
|Source of Hemp||USA|
|Popular Products||Pure CBD 300mg Oil
Full Spectrum 700mg CBD Oil
CBD Topical Cream
|Types Sold||Full-spectrum CBD and CBD isolates|
|Range of Products/Forms||CBD oils, sprays, creams, capsules|
|Extraction Method/s||Cold-pressed extraction|
|Lab Testing Transparency/Availability||No information available|
|CBD Concentration per Serving Range||30ml bottles of B+ Pure CBD Oil may contain 300mg of CBD|
|Potency||30ml bottles of B+ Pure CBD Oil may contain 10mg/ml of CBD|
|THC Range of Products %||Undetectable|
|Flavors||Vanilla, chocolate mint|
|Tincture Carrier Oil||Hempseed oil|
|Price Range||All products at $69.99|
|Shipping/Delivery||Orders ship within 1-3 days within the US|
|Guarantee||No money-back guarantee|
|Refund Policy||B+ Pure CBD Oil issues refunds for orders with valid RMA numbers|
PO Box 152871
Tampa, FL 33684
Recommended for Optimizing Wellness
B+ Pure CBD Oil claims to use all-natural ingredients that utilize the benefits of naturally-occurring CBD.
Source of Hemp
B+ Pure CBD Oil product pages state that it is made from hemp grown and harvested in the USA.
Popular B+ CBD products include Pure CBD 300mg Oil, Full-Spectrum 700mg CBD Oil, and CBD Topical Cream.
B+ CBD products contain CBD isolates and full-spectrum CBD.
Range of Products/Forms
B+ CBD is available in oils, sprays, creams, and capsules.
B+ Pure CBD Oil uses a cold-pressed extraction method.
Lab Testing Transparency/Availability
Lab results for B+ Pure CBD Oil products are unavailable on the brand’s website.
CBD Concentration per Serving Range
The product label indicates that a 30ml bottle of B+ Pure CBD Oil may contain 300mg of CBD.
Based on the product label, a 30ml bottle of B+ Pure CBD Oil may contain 10mg/ml of CBD.
THC Range of Products % (<0.03% = non-psychoactive)
Based on the COA of several B+ Pure CBD Oil products, the THC content is undetectable.
B+ Pure CBD Oil products are flavorless. Full-spectrum CBD oil products come in vanilla and chocolate mint flavors.
Tincture Carrier Oil
B+ Pure CBD Oil lists hempseed oil among the ingredients of its products.
The brand’s website claims that its products are tested for purity. However, lab test results for B+ Pure CBD Oil products are unavailable.
All six products listed on the B+ Pure CBD website cost $69.99.
Shipping and Delivery
B+ Pure CBD Oil follows standard shipping rates within the United States. Products ship within 1-3 days.
B+ Pure CBD Oil does not offer a money-back guarantee for its products.
Customers can return an item to B+ Pure CBD Oil upon request, provided that orders have valid RMA numbers.
B+ Pure CBD Oil claims to be made from organic hemp plants and is certified free of any contaminants. However, the brand has no available information on toxicity analyses of its products.
Vegan and Gluten-Free
B+ Pure CBD Oil does not claim whether its products are vegan or gluten-free.
Customers may contact B+ Pure CBD Oil by phone at 888-803-5108 or address returns to:
PO Box 152871
Tampa, FL 33684
B+ Pure CBD Oil products are available within the United States only.
|Products can be purchased online||Limited information about the brand|
|No information about farming practices|
|No COA (certificate of analysis)|
|No lab results available|
|No money-back guarantee|
Pros of B+ Pure CBD Oil
- B+ Pure CBD Oil website is easy to navigate.
Cons of B+ Pure CBD Oil
- B+ Pure CBD Oil has minimal background information about its brand.
- B+ Pure CBD Oil lacks information about its farming and production processes.
- B+ Pure CBD Oil has no COAs of products on its website.
- B+ Pure CBD Oil has no available lab test results for verification.
- B+ Pure CBD Oil does not offer a money-back guarantee on purchases.
Review of B+ Pure CBD 300mg Oil
B+ Pure CBD Oil is a traditional CBD oil product that anyone can include in their lifestyle. Users can take CBD oil sublingually or add drops of product into food and beverages.
The brand has an informative page for customers to know about the pain-relieving properties of cannabidiol, a compound found in hemp plants.
Some information about the anxiety-relieving properties of CBD is also immediately available.
Review of B+ Full-Spectrum 700mg CBD Oil
With full-spectrum CBD oil products, users benefit from the “entourage effect” of CBD and other naturally-occurring cannabinoids. Studies show that this process has positive effects on major depression and mood disorders.
The entourage effect is not explicitly stated on the brand’s website. Still, the information about CBD’s health benefits listed on the website are industry standards.
B+ Pure CBD Oil has minimal information about its brand, farming practices, and product lab results. Still, the brand makes its products readily available on its website at a fixed price.
B+ Pure CBD Oil ensures that its customers know the benefits CBD oil offers to promote healthier lifestyles.
- Maayah, Z. H., Takahara, S., Ferdaoussi, M., & Dyck, J. R. (2020). The anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects of formulated full-spectrum cannabis extract in the treatment of neuropathic pain associated with multiple sclerosis. Inflammation Research, 1-10.
- Zuardi, A. W., Crippa, J. A. D. S., Hallak, J. E. C., Moreira, F. A., & Guimaraes, F. S. (2006). Cannabidiol, a Cannabis sativa constituent, as an antipsychotic drug. Brazilian journal of medical and biological research, 39(4), 421-429.
- R de Mello Schier, A., P de Oliveira Ribeiro, N., S Coutinho, D., Machado, S., Arias-Carrión, O., A Crippa, J., … & C Silva, A. (2014). Antidepressant-like and anxiolytic-like effects of cannabidiol: a chemical compound of Cannabis sativa. CNS & Neurological Disorders-Drug Targets (Formerly Current Drug Targets-CNS & Neurological Disorders), 13(6), 953-960.
- Ferber, S.G., Namdar, D., Hen-Shoval, D., Eger, G., Koltai, H., Shoval, G., Shbiro, L., Weller, A. (2020). The “Entourage Effect”: Terpenes Coupled with Cannabinoids for the Treatment of Mood Disorders and Anxiety Disorders. PubMed Central (PMC). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7324885/