Overall CBDC Brand Rating for Humble Roots CBD: 8.2/10
Humble Roots CBD aims to return to its “roots” through cannabidiol (CBD), cannabigerol (CBG), or cannabinol (CBN) products like oils, topicals, edibles, capsules, smokables, pet products, and merchandise.
The CBD brand website also offers “new products,” “product of the week,” and special-order Items.
However, the CBD brand may have been rebranded, potentially confusing individuals through various “Humble Roots” websites. In addition, the company’s third-party lab tests have low readability.
Still, Humble Roots CBD offers a wide range of CBD products. The brand also offers customers free shipping for orders of at least $75.
Humble Roots CBD: About the Company
- Humble Roots’ mission is to offer quality proprietary products and other brands. The company’s roots date back to 2017 when Sarah Daubert, the founder of the company, shared homemade hemp products with her friends.
- Humble Roots’ offerings include numerous products, including CBD oils, edibles, capsules, smokables, topicals, and pet products. In a 2019 study, researchers reported that the administration of hemp-based CBD seems to be relatively safe in healthy cats and dogs(1).
- The company’s hemp-infused beverages and foods include loose-leaf CBD tea, chocolate mix, hot chocolate mix, CBD gummies, and CBD nuggets.
Humble Roots CBD Pros and Cons
|Informative website||The CBD brand may have rebranded.|
|Free shipping for orders at least $75.||Challenging to navigate website|
|Wide variety of cannabis-derived products.|
|The website includes a blog.|
Pros of Humble Roots CBD
- The Humble Roots homepage provides extensive information regarding various CBD products. Such information may help consumers make more informed decisions.
- Humble Roots offers free shipping for any orders of at least $75. Orders under $75 may have a $4 shipping fee.
- Humble Roots offers a wide range of CBD products, including oils, topicals, edibles, drinks, and merchandise. It also offers CBG and CBN products.
- The website’s blog allows current and existing customers to share information.
Cons of Humble Roots CBD
- Multiple “Humble Roots” websites exist, suggesting the company has rebranded multiple times in the past. This situation may make it challenging to locate and purchase Humble Roots CBD products.
- The website is somewhat challenging to navigate. For instance, the claimed lab-test results may be screenshots rather than links to official test results.
Review of Humble Roots Products
Full Spectrum CBD Oil (30ml)
Humble Roots CBD claims it sources its “Original Blend” Full Spectrum CBD Oil from organic hemp from Southern Oregon.
The brand’s full-spectrum CBD oil contains less than 0.3% THC per bottle, which is the United States’ legal limit for industrial hemp. The CBD contains cannabis-derived compounds, including cannabinoids, flavonoids, and terpenes.
Humble Roots’ carrier oil is food-grade medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) coconut oil, according to the product page. The company claims each dropperful contains approximately 1.6mg CBD and up to 0.3% THC.
Full-Spectrum CBD Oil is available in unflavored, citrus, or spearmint variants.
Individuals should consult their physicians before using CBD products. Physicians can guide them on the proper usage and dosage of cannabidiol.
Full-Spectrum CBD Oils vs. Broad-Spectrum CBD oils vs. CBD Isolates
When searching for the “best” form of CBD for one’s health and wellness needs, the main options include full-spectrum CBD oil, broad-spectrum CBD oil, and CBD isolates.
Full-spectrum CBD oil contains all naturally-occurring, cannabis-derived compounds, including cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and essential oils.
Broad-spectrum CBD oil contains cannabis-derived compounds. However, it is often THC-free.
Finally, CBD isolates are pure cannabidiol and typically contain no other cannabinoids.
In a review published in Frontiers in Neurology, researchers hypothesized that CBD-rich cannabis extracts may be more effective than purified CBD as an alternative epilepsy therapy(2). However, additional research is needed.
Full Spectrum Healing Salve (2oz.)
Full Spectrum Healing Salve is a natural alternative therapy. The product page claims it may moisturize skin and help relieve symptoms related to skin issues such as blemishes, bug bites, scars, eczema, and psoriasis.
Eczema is a common condition that causes itchy skin(3). Psoriasis is a skin disease that causes itchy and scaly skin(4).
Humble Roots also claims the salve contains 100mg of full-spectrum cannabidiol per ounce.
Besides cannabidiol, the CBD salve also contains ingredients like:
- Olive oil
- Sunflower oil
- Cocoa butter
- Vitamin E
Such ingredients may help moisturize skin and relieve or reduce skin conditions.
A 2019 study suggested CBD-enriched ointment may help relieve symptoms of certain skin conditions(5). However, additional research is needed.
|Recommended for||Optimizing wellness|
|Source of Hemp||This information is not available on Humble Roots CBD’s website.|
|Popular Products||Humble Collective Full Spectrum CBD Oil, Full Spectrum Healing Salve, Full Spectrum Pet CBD Oil|
|Types Sold||Full-spectrum CBD, broad-spectrum CBD, CBD isolates|
|Range of Products||Tinctures, edibles, capsules, topicals, smokables, and pet products.|
|Price Range||From $13.00 for Travel Mug to $105 for Flora Sophia Full Spectrum Hemp Extract (2100mg, 30 ml).|
|Extraction Method||CO2 extraction|
|Lab Testing Transparency & Availability||Lab reports are available on Humble Roots CBD’s website.|
|CBD Concentration per Serving Range||Humble Collective Full Spectrum CBD Oil Sample (5ml) may contain 166mg CBD per bottle, according to the product page.|
|Potency||This information is available through Humble Roots CBD’s lab test results.|
|THC Range of Products %||Less than 0.3%|
|Flavors||Loose-Leaf CBD Tea is available in Tranquil Dreams, Mothers’ Milk, HIGHibiscus, Bliss, and Calming.|
|Tincture Carrier Oil||Coconut oil|
|Shipping and Delivery||Free shipping on orders above $75|
|Guarantee||No returns or exchanges are accepted.|
|Refund Policy||No returns or exchanges are accepted.|
|Contaminants||This information is not available for all CBD products on Humble Roots CBD’s website.|
|Vegan and Gluten-Free||Peach CBG+CBD Gummies are vegan.|
|Customer Service||Email [email protected] or call 269-888-5088|
|Countries Served||The United States.|
Lab Testing Transparency & Availability
Humble Roots’ website makes third-party lab tests available. However, the readability is low.
When determining whether a CBD brand and products are legitimate, the availability of independent lab tests is a crucial feature. Individuals should also look for company registration and product certification.
A CBD product’s potency is one factor to consider in terms of the best strength of CBD oil. It refers to the milligrams of cannabidiol per gram of CBD product.
Shipping and Delivery
Humble Roots CBD processes orders in 1-3 business days, according to the official website. Shipping costs $4 for orders under $75. Meanwhile, shipping is free for orders of at least $75.
Humble Roots CBD offers no returns or exchanges. However, customers can submit questions or concerns to: [email protected].
Visit www.humblecollectivecbd.com today and subscribe to learn about new products and sales.
- Single-Dose Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Safety Assessment with Use of CBD-Rich Hemp Nutraceutical in Healthy Dogs and Cats
- Potential Clinical Benefits of CBD-Rich Cannabis Extracts Over Purified CBD in Treatment-Resistant Epilepsy: Observational Data Meta-analysis
- Atopic dermatitis (eczema)
- A therapeutic effect of cbd-enriched ointment in inflammatory skin diseases and cutaneous scars