Overall CBDC Brand Rating for beeZbeeCBD: 7/10
Whether you are a first-time or experienced CBD user, beeZbeeCBD offers a wide range of products in full-spectrum and CBD isolate forms designed to cater to your specific needs.
The brand claims that all products are tested by third-party labs to ensure purity, safety, and quality. However, test results posted on the website are incomplete and were published last 2018.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has also yet to evaluate the product statements on the brand’s website.
beeZbeeCBD currently serves the United States. Although it does not offer a money-back guarantee like other CBD companies, the brand strives to create quality products that satisfy every customer.
beeZbeeCBD Company Summary
- beeZbeeCBD is a CBD brand founded in 2016. The company offers oils and tinctures, edibles, topicals, vape cartridges, supplements, smokable products, bath products, and CBD pet products.
- beeZbeeCBD products are available in full-spectrum and CBD isolate forms.
- According to the brand, all products undergo third-party laboratory testing. However, the test results for some products are not updated.
beeZbeeCBD Pros and Cons
|Wide range of products
|Insufficient brand information
|Full-spectrum and CBD isolate products
|Not evaluated by the FDA
|Third-party lab tested
|Incomplete and outdated lab results
|No money-back guarantee and refunds
Pros of beeZbeeCBD
- beeZbeeCBD offers a wide range of CBD products for beginners and advanced CBD users.
- Customers may choose from full-spectrum and CBD isolate products.
- According to beeZbeeCBD, its products are tested by third-party labs for pesticides, residuals, heavy metals, microbes, and toxins.
Cons of beeZbeeCBD
- There is insufficient information about the brand, sourcing of materials, farming practices, and manufacturing processes.
- Lab test results are incomplete and not updated.
- The product statements on beeZbeeCBD’s website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- beeZbeeCBD considers all sales as final and does not accept returns.
Review of beeZbeeCBD Products
beeZbee CBD Tinctures
If you are a first-time or experienced user, you can find a suitable CBD dosage for you. The oil’s strength ranges from 100mg to 1,200mg.
CBD tinctures come in seven flavors: original, coffee, cinnamon, mint, vanilla, and lemon. You can take the oil under the tongue using a dropper or by mixing it into your food and drinks.
CBD oils and CBD tinctures are often used interchangeably as they both contain a CBD extract diluted in a carrier ingredient. However, the difference lies in the carrier ingredient type.
CBD oil products are usually diluted in carrier oils, such as hempseed or MCT oil. Meanwhile, tinctures are alcohol-based and contain flavor-enhancing ingredients, such as sweeteners or essential oils.
beeZbee CBD Full-Spectrum Organic Gummies
beeZbeeCBD claims that its Full-Spectrum Organic Gummies are formulated with full-spectrum CBD oil and all-natural vegan ingredients.
Each pack contains 10 gummies with 25mg of CBD in each gummy. There are three variants available: sweet gummy bears, sour gummy worms, and sweet gummy hearts.
Full-spectrum CBD contains the naturally occurring cannabinoids and terpenes in the cannabis plant.
The health benefits of CBD are realized by its interaction with the body’s endocannabinoid system and cannabinoid receptors.
beeZbee CBD Capsules
Each 50-count bottle of beeZbee CBD Capsules comes with three strength variations: 500mg, 1,250mg, and 2,500mg. You may get as low as 10mg of CBD per capsule and as high as 50mg.
The capsule format allows for hassle-free dosing. beeZbeeCBD claims that the capsules are THC-free as they are made with pure CBD isolates.
According to the product page, the beeZbee CBD Capsules are formulated as a supplement, though they may also act as an alternative to conventional pain relievers.
Recent studies have shown that CBD has analgesic properties(3). Researchers also found that CBD promoted pain relief and reduced the inflammatory responses of the immune system(4).
Despite these suggested health benefits, you should still consult a doctor, especially if you suffer from chronic pain.
beeZbee CBD Topicals
beeZbeeCBD Pain Cream aims to relieve daily aches and inflammation. This product ranges from 200mg to 1,200mg of CBD.
CBD Pain Cream is applied liberally on the affected areas and massaged until the product is fully absorbed. It also comes in two scents: lavender and blood orange.
Another pain-relieving product from beeZbeeCBD is the Muscle and Body Oil. According to the brand, the oil contains full-spectrum CBD and antioxidant-rich oils.
beeZbee CBD Muscle and Body Oil ranges from 250mg to 1,200mg of CBD. It is also available in lavender and blood orange scents.
beeZbeeCBD also features new products that are soon to be available on the website. These topical products include CBD body butter, CBD body wash, and CBD hand and body lotions.
|Source of Hemp
|CBD Tinctures, CBD Full-Spectrum Organic Gummies, and CBD THC-Free Caramel Bag
|Full-spectrum and CBD isolates
|Range of Products/Forms
|Oils and tinctures, edibles, topicals, vape cartridges, supplements, smokable products, bath products, and pet products
|Lab Testing Transparency & Availability
|Lab reports on beeZbeeCBD products are available on the brand’s website
|CBD Concentration per Serving Range
|The 15ml bottle of beeZbee CBD Tincture may contain 100mg to 1,200mg of CBD based on the product page
|The 15ml bottle of beeZbee CBD Tincture may contain 6.22mg/ml to 80.82mg/ml of CBD based on the COA
|THC Range of Products %
|Less than 0.3%
|Tincture Carrier Oil
|Hempseed oil, medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil
|Lab results for beeZbeeCBD products indicate cannabinoid content
|From $3 for a single beeZbee CBD Honey Stick (10mg CBD) to $300 for a 50-count box of beeZbee CBD Full-Spectrum Caramel (300mg CBD)
|Free shipping on orders over $50 within the US; takes 1-2 business days
|No money-back guarantee
|The company does not accept refunds
|Free from pesticides and harmful chemicals
|Vegan and Gluten-Free
|Some products are vegan and gluten-free
|‘Contact Us’ page on the website
Recommended for Optimizing Wellness
According to beeZbeeCBD, its products are created using pure CBD for optimal benefits. The brand also claims to use some of the most nourishing natural ingredients.
beeZbeeCBD products are recommended for beginners and advanced CBD users who want to explore various means of incorporating CBD into their daily lives.
Source of Hemp
beeZbeeCBD sources its hemp from Colorado, USA.
There are more than 50 products listed on beeZbeeCBD’s website. The most popular products are the beeZbee CBD Tinctures, beeZbee CBD Full-Spectrum Organic Gummies, and beeZbee CBD THC-Free Caramel Bag.
beeZbeeCBD products contain full-spectrum and CBD isolates.
Range of Products/Forms
beeZbeeCBD offers oils and tinctures, edibles, topicals, vape cartridges, supplements, smokable products, bath products, and CBD pet products.
beeZbeeCBD uses a CO2 extraction method.
Prices for beeZbeeCBD products range from $3 for a single beeZbee CBD Honey Stick (10mg of CBD) to $300 for a 50-count box of beeZbee CBD Full-Spectrum Caramel (300mg of CBD).
Lab Testing Transparency/Availability
Lab results for beeZbeeCBD products are available on its website. However, the published COAs are not updated.
CBD Concentration per Serving Range
The concentration is not indicated on the COA. However, the product page indicates that a 15ml bottle of beeZbee CBD Tincture may contain 100mg to 1,200mg of CBD.
The potency of a 15ml bottle of beeZbee CBD Tincture ranges from 6.22mg/ml to 80.82mg/ml of CBD. The data is collected from lab results published in November 2018.
THC Range of Products % (less than 0.3% – nonpsychoactive)
According to its website, beeZbeeCBD’s full-spectrum products have less than 0.3% THC.
- Original, coffee, cinnamon, mint, vanilla, and lemon for CBD tinctures
- Sweet gummy bears, sour gummy worms, sweet gummy hearts, apple rings, peach rings, blue raspberry, watermelon, and sweet blooms for CBD gummies
- Strawberries and cream, peppermint, passionfruit, sea salt caramel, Bergamot orange, and extra dark chocolate for CBD taffy
- Lemon Diesel, Grape Escape, Orange Crush, Berry Dream, AK-4, and Strawberry Haze for CBD lollipops
- Goji berry, Sunset Sherbet, Tangerine, and Zkittles for vape cartridges
Tincture Carrier Oil
beeZbeeCBD uses hempseed oil and MCT oil as its carrier oils.
Shipping and Delivery
You can order beeZbeeCBD products by placing an order on the brand’s official website. beeZbeeCBD provides customers with discounted prices.
The company offers free shipping for orders over $50 within the US. All items are shipped within one to two business days.
beeZbeeCBD does not offer a money-back guarantee.
According to beeZbeeCBD, all sales are final. The company does not accept any refund or returns.
According to beeZbeeCBD, its products are safe and free from pesticides, heavy metals, and residual solvents.
Vegan and Gluten-Free
Some beeZbeeCBD products are vegan and gluten-free.
You can leave a message on the website’s ‘Contact Us’ page for any inquiries.
beeZbeeCBD ships its products within the United States only.
More About beeZbeeCBD
Established in 2016, beeZbeeCBD started as a business venture to fill the gap between retail shops and high-quality CBD vape oils. The company soon became one of the CBD product providers to major CBD retail stores nationwide.
beeZbeeCBD’s philosophy is centered on using the finest hemp and natural ingredients to create quality products and support customers’ health and wellness.
beeZbeeCBD offers an extensive selection of CBD products that are available online and in various retail stores nationwide.
However, the company should employ transparency in its farming, manufacturing, and lab testing processes to help customers choose the most efficient CBD product for them.
- Hughes, S., Lee, H., Lewis, N., Shannon, S. (2019). Cannabidiol in Anxiety and Sleep: A Large Case Series. PubMed Central (PMC).
- Machado Bergamaschi, M., Helena Costa Queiroz, R., Waldo Zuardi, A., & Crippa, A. S. (2011). Safety and side effects of cannabidiol, a Cannabis sativa constituent. Current drug safety, 6(4), 237-249.
- Elikottil, Mbbs Jaseena, Md Pankaj Gupta, and Phd Kalpna Gupta. “The Analgesic Potential of Cannabinoids.” Journal of Opioid Management 5, no. 6 (2018): 341–57. https://doi.org/10.5055/jom.2009.0034.
- Atalay, Sinemyiz, Iwona Jarocka-Karpowicz, and Elzbieta Skrzydlewska. “Antioxidative and Anti-Inflammatory Properties of Cannabidiol.” Antioxidants 9, no. 1 (2019): 21. https://doi.org/10.3390/antiox9010021.