Overall CBDC Brand Rating: 7/10
Canna Trading Company was founded in 2015 to provide clean, pure, and natural CBD products while maintaining an affordable price point.
California-based Canna Trading Company’s flagship product is its CBD vape. Since then, the brand has been able to explore and produce other alternative CBD delivery methods for its consumers.
|Recommended for||Optimizing wellness|
|Source of Hemp||American farms|
|Popular Products||CBD Inflammation Tincture, CBD Vape Cartridges, and CBD Full Spectrum Gel Capsules|
|Types Sold||Full-spectrum and broad-spectrum products|
|Range of Products/Forms||Tinctures, capsules, topicals, dabs, and vape products|
|Extraction Method||CO2 extraction method|
|Lab Testing Transparency & Availability||The available lab test result is for the hemp extract only|
|CBD Concentration per Serving Range||Based on its product page, a 30-ct bottle of CBD Full Spectrum Gel Capsules contains 750mg of CBD|
|Potency||Based on its product page, a 30-ct bottle of CBD Full Spectrum Gel Capsules contains 25mg of CBD per capsule|
|THC Range of Products %||According to the company website, all Canna Trading products contain less than 0.3% THC|
|Flavors||CBD tinctures: natural, peppermint, vanilla, and olive oil
CBD vape cartridge: peppermint, Blueberry Kush, gelato, Gorilla Glue, GSC Thin Mints, OG Kush, Original – Calm, pineapple, Skittles, Sour Diesel, Sour Kush, Strawnana, Sunset Sherbet, Super Lemon Haze, and Tangie
|Tincture Carrier Oil||MCT oil|
|Lab Results||The available lab test result is for the hemp extract only|
|Price Range||From $19.97 for a sample size CBD tincture to $128.16 for 3 Treatments 1oz CBD Tincture Bundle|
|Shipping and Delivery||Orders are shipped and delivered within three business days via USPS|
|Guarantee||30-day money-back guarantee|
|Contaminants||The hemp extract used for Canna products is free from harmful contaminants|
|Vegan and Gluten-Free||All products are gluten-free; most are vegan|
|Refund Policy||Customers may file a refund or exchange claim within 30 days of order delivery|
|Customer Service||Phone: (760) 493-4367
Email: [email protected]
|Country Served||Products are available within the US only|
Recommended for Optimizing Wellness
Canna Trading Co.’s full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD products are recommended for individuals who want to explore CBD’s and other phytocannabinoids’ therapeutic benefits.
Source of Hemp
Canna Trading sources its hemp from local American farms.
Canna Trading Co. currently has 21 products. Its best-seller is the CBD Inflammation Tincture, CBD Vape Cartridges, and CBD Full Spectrum Gel Capsules.
Canna Trading Co. sells full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD products.
Range of Products/Forms
The company offers tinctures, capsules, topicals, dabs, and its flagship vape products.
Canna Trading Co. uses the CO2 extraction process to provide its customers with the cleanest and most potent CBD products.
Lab Testing Transparency/Availability
The only available lab test result posted on the company website is for the hemp extract used for Canna Trading Co. products. No certificate of analysis (COA) was provided for specific products.
CBD Concentration per Serving Range
Based on its product page, a 30-ct bottle of CBD Full Spectrum Gel Capsules contains 750mg of CBD.
Based on its product page, a 30-ct bottle of CBD Full Spectrum Gel Capsules contains 25mg of CBD per capsule.
THC Range of Products % (less than 0.3% – nonpsychoactive)
According to the company website, all Canna Trading products contain less than 0.3% THC.
Canna Trading Co. tinctures’ flavors include natural, peppermint, vanilla, and olive oil.
Canna Trading Co. vape products’ flavors include peppermint, Blueberry Kush, gelato, Gorilla Glue, GSC Thin Mints, OG Kush, Original – Calm, pineapple, Skittles, Sour Diesel, Sour Kush, Strawnana, Sunset Sherbet, Super Lemon Haze, and Tangie.
The only available lab test result posted on the company website is for the hemp extract used for Canna Trading Co. products.
Prices for Canna Trading Co. products range from $19.97 for a 13ml sample size of the CBD tinctures to $128.16 for a full-size bundle of the CBD tinctures.
The company also offers loyal customers occasional sale offers and discounted prices. Coupon codes are also available from several affiliate websites.
Shipping and Delivery
Orders are shipped within one to two business days via USPS Ground. Orders are shipped within one to two business days via USPS Ground. Delivery is estimated to take up to three business days.
Canna Trading Co. offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for unsatisfied customers.
Canna Trading Co. accepts refund or exchange claims within 30 days of delivery.
Lab reports on contaminant levels indicate that Canna Trading’s hemp extract is free from harmful contaminants.
Vegan and Gluten-free
Canna Trading Co. products are gluten-free. Most products are vegan, except the CBD Full Spectrum Gel Capsules, which contains vegetarian capsules.
For inquiries, customers can reach Canna Trading Co. via [email protected] or by calling (760) 493-4367.
Canna Trading Co. serves the US only.
|USA-sourced hemp||The available lab test result is for the hemp extract only|
|Wide range of products to choose from||Minimal information on the company’s farming and manufacturing process|
|Prices are affordable||Limited shipping options|
Pros of the Company
- Canna Trading Co. sources its hemp from local American farms.
- Customers may choose a wide range of products from tinctures, capsules, topicals, dabs, and vape products.
- Canna Trading Company’s prices are affordable.
Cons of the Company
- There are COAs available for specific products. Instead, Canna Trading Co. published the COA for the hemp extract used for its products.
- There is minimal information on the company’s farming and manufacturing process.
- Canna Trading Co. does not offer worldwide shipping.
Review of Canna Trading Co. CBD Vape Cartridges
The CBD Vape Cartridges is Canna Trading Company’s flagship product. Each 0.3ml vape cartridge consists of 200mg CBD and a proprietary blend of plant-based terpenes. It also comes in 14 different flavors and aims to promote calmness in users.
In a 2020 review, researchers noted that CBD had shown great potential in easing various mental health disorders, including social anxiety disorder(1).
This finding is supported by older research that demonstrated that CBD’s optimal dosage might help reduce an individual’s response to stressful environmental factors(2).
However, there is still no evidence that CBD would have the same effects for chronic anxiety.
It is also worth noting that while touted as a safer alternative to smoking, vaping may also pose several acute and long-term health risks.
Experts warn that several common ingredients to vape products, such as propylene glycol, may cause eye and lung irritation. Other studies also cautioned that toxic fumes might form when vape liquids are heated to high temperatures(3).
Furthermore, despite some evidence pointing to its favor, there is still a lack of consensus among experts on whether vaping is an effective medium for administering CBD(4).
Review of Canna Trading Co. CBD Inflammation Tincture
Another popular Canna Trading Co. product is the CBD Inflammation Tincture. A 30-ml bottle contains 400mg of CBD and a unique blend of plant-based terpenes, specially formulated to help reduce inflammation.
Studies show that the inflammation triggered by oxidative stress is a leading cause of many chronic diseases(5).
In recent years, evidence has suggested that CBD – through its interactions with the body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS) – may be beneficial for a range of clinical conditions, such as pain and inflammation(6).
Canna Trading Co. offers clean, pure, and natural health and wellness alternatives through its CBD products, while maintaining an affordable price range.
However, the company might have to address some of its limitations to continue providing high-quality service.
- Khan, Rabia, Sadiq Naveed, Nadeem Mian, Ania Fida, Muhammad Abdur Raafey, and Kapil Kiran Aedma. “The Therapeutic Role of Cannabidiol in Mental Health: a Systematic Review.” Journal of Cannabis Research 2, no. 1 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1186/s42238-019-0012-y.
- Bergamaschi MM, Queiroz RH, Chagas MH, et al. Cannabidiol reduces the anxiety induced by simulated public speaking in treatment-naïve social phobia patients. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2Linares IM, Zuardi AW, Pereira LC, et al. Cannabidiol presents an inverted U-shaped dose-response curve in a simulated public speaking test. Braz J Psychiatry. 2019;41(1):9–14. DOI:10.1590/1516-4446-2017-0015.011;36(6):1219–1226. DOI:10.1038/npp.2011.6.
- Arnold, Carrie. “Vaping and Health: What Do We Know about E-Cigarettes?” Environmental Health Perspectives 122, no. 9 (2014). https://doi.org/10.1289/ehp.122-a244.
- Solowij, Nadia. “Peering Through the Haze of Smoked vs Vaporized Cannabis—To Vape or Not to Vape?” JAMA Network Open 1, no. 7 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2018.4838.
- Hussain, Tarique, Bie Tan, Yulong Yin, Francois Blachier, Myrlene C. B. Tossou, and Najma Rahu. “Oxidative Stress and Inflammation: What Polyphenols Can Do for Us?” Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity 2016 (2016): 1–9. https://doi.org/10.1155/2016/7432797.
- Bruni, Natascia, Carlo Della Pepa, Simonetta Oliaro-Bosso, Enrica Pessione, Daniela Gastaldi, and Franco Dosio. “Cannabinoid Delivery Systems for Pain and Inflammation Treatment.” Molecules 23, no. 10 (2018): 2478. https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules23102478.