Overall Brand Rating: 8/10
BioCBD Plus is a for-benefit brand that is dedicated to improving people’s quality of life. The brand offers organic and all-natural CBD products, including water-soluble capsules, topical oils, and vapes.
BioCBD+ is the only brand that uses active ingredients to make water-soluble products. Dr. Mewa Singh developed the technology behind water-soluble CBD capsules. BioCBD+ licensed this technology in 2015.
The brand offers financial assistance for its customers. BioCBD Plus aims to provide high-quality and effective water-soluble CBD products to customers who need them most.
|Recommended for||Optimizing wellness|
|Source of Hemp||USA|
|Popular Products||BioCBD+ Total Body Care Capsules, Muscle & Joint Relief Topical Oil, I AM Peace Vaporizer|
|Types Sold||Full-spectrum CBD, broad spectrum CBD|
|Range of Products/Forms||Capsules, topical oil, vape|
|Extraction Method/s||Supercritical CO2 extraction|
|Lab Testing Transparency/Availability||COAs are available on the brand’s website|
|CBD Concentration per Serving Range||60ml of BioCBD+ Muscle & Joint Relief Oil contains 66mg of CBD|
|Potency||60ml of BioCBD+ Muscle & Joint Relief Oil contains 1.1mg/ml of CBD|
|THC Range of Products %||0.02% to 0.03%|
|Lab Results||Lab results for cannabinoid potency are available on the brand’s website|
|Price Range||$25 to $120|
|Shipping/Delivery||Orders may take 2-5 business days to arrive|
|Guarantee||Offers money-back guarantee|
|Refund Policy||Accepts returns within 30 days|
|Contaminants||Products are free of pesticides, microbials, heavy metals, and residual solvents|
|Vegan and Gluten-Free||Products are vegan and gluten-free|
|Customer Service||[email protected]
Evolved Ayurvedic Discoveries, Inc
315 South Coast Highway 101, STE U75
Encinitas, CA 92024
|Country Served||USA and other countries|
Recommended for Optimizing Wellness
BioCBD Plus uses organic practices for all its products. All products contain zero THC, making them non-psychoactive.
These products are also tested in third-party laboratories to ensure cleanliness.
Source of Hemp
BioCBD Plus sources its hemp from U.S. farmers using organic growing practices.
Customer favorite BioCBD Plus products include the BioCBD+ Total Body Care Capsules, Muscle & Joint Relief Topical Oil, and I AM Peace Vaporizer.
BioCBD Plus products contain full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD.
Range of Products/Forms
BioCBD Plus products include water-soluble capsules, topical oils, and vape cartridges.
BioCBD Plus uses a supercritical CO2 extraction method.
Lab Testing Transparency/Availability
Lab results for BioCBD Plus products are available on the brand’s website.
CBD Concentration per Serving Range
Based on the COA, a 60ml bottle of BioCBD+ Muscle & Joint Relief Oil contains 66mg of CBD.
Based on the COA, a 60ml bottle of BioCBD+ Muscle & Joint Relief Oil contains 1.1mg/ml of CBD.
THC Range of Products % (<0.03% = non-psychoactive)
The THC range of BioCBD Plus products is between 0.02% and 0.03%.
BioCBD Plus products have no artificial flavorings.
Tincture Carrier Oil
BioCBD Plus has no explicit information about the carrier oil it uses.
BioCBD Plus claims to test products for purity before, during, and after production to ensure purity. Only COAs for potency are available on the brand’s website.
The cheapest BioCBD Plus product is $25 for a CBD vape battery kit. This deal does not include a cartridge.
The most expensive BioCBD Plus product is $120 for a 300mg bottle of Total Body Care water-soluble CBD capsules.
Shipping and Delivery
BioCBD Plus ships its products within the USA and internationally.
Orders take may 2-5 business days to arrive.
BioCBD Plus offers a money-back guarantee for its products.
BioCBD Plus accepts returns within 30 days of purchase.
BioCBD Plus claims its products are free of pesticides, microbials, heavy metals, and residual solvents. However, only COAs for cannabinoid potency are available on its website.
Vegan and Gluten-Free
BioCBD Plus products are vegan and gluten-free.
Customers may contact BioCBD Plus by phone at (800) 851-1189 or by email at [email protected].
The brand’s corporate address is: Evolved Ayurvedic Discoveries, Inc., 315 South Coast Highway 101, STE U75, Encinitas, CA 92024.
BioCBD Plus CBD oil products are available in the USA and selected international countries.
|Comprehensive product pages||No contaminant lab results available|
|Offers money-back guarantee|
Pros of BioCBD Plus
- BioCBD Plus product pages include suggested dosages and potential effects.
- COAs for the brand’s products are available on its website.
- BioCBD Plus offers a money-back guarantee for customer satisfaction.
Cons of BioCBD Plus
- BioCBD Plus does not provide the lab results for its contaminant tests.
Review of BioCBD+ Total Body Care Capsules
A bottle of BioCBD Plus Total Body Care contains 30 ten-gram capsules. The brand markets this product as water-soluble capsules for easy absorption.
Users who may dislike the taste of CBD oil can take capsules instead. However, CBD enters the bloodstream for better effects when users take oil sublingually.
Review of BioCBD+ Muscle & Joint Relief Topical Oil
Another popular BioCBD Plus product is the Muscle & Joint Relief Topical Oil. This product is made with all-natural and organic ingredients to stimulate the “entourage effect.”
The entourage effect occurs when CBD interacts with other cannabinoids found in full-spectrum products. Research shows that this process regulates the user’s metabolic activity, cardiovascular system, and digestive tract.
BioCBD Plus offers clean and effective products to improve people’s quality of life. It offers CBD in water-soluble capsules, topical oil, and vapes. These items are all available on the brand’s website.
The brand uses organic farming practices and industry-standard extraction methods to ensure its high quality and reliability.
- Shannon, S., Lewis, N., Lee, H., & Hughes, S. (2019). Cannabidiol in anxiety and sleep: a large case series. The Permanente Journal, 23. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6326553/
- Ferber, S.G., Namdar, D., Hen-Shoval, D., Eger, G., Koltai, H., Shoval, G., Shbiro, L., Weller, A. (2020). The “Entourage Effect”: Terpenes Coupled with Cannabinoids for the Treatment of Mood Disorders and Anxiety Disorders. PubMed Central (PMC). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7324885/
- Maayah, Z. H., Takahara, S., Ferdaoussi, M., & Dyck, J. R. (2020). The anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects of formulated full-spectrum cannabis extract in the treatment of neuropathic pain associated with multiple sclerosis. Inflammation Research, 1-10.
- R de Mello Schier, A., P de Oliveira Ribeiro, N., S Coutinho, D., Machado, S., Arias-Carrión, O., A Crippa, J., … & C Silva, A. (2014). Antidepressant-like and anxiolytic-like effects of cannabidiol: a chemical compound of Cannabis sativa. CNS & Neurological Disorders-Drug Targets (Formerly Current Drug Targets-CNS & Neurological Disorders), 13(6), 953-960.
- Hughes, S., Lee, H., Lewis, N., Shannon, S. (2019). Cannabidiol in Anxiety and Sleep: A Large Case Series. PubMed Central (PMC). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6326553/