Overall CBDC Brand Rating: 8.5/10
Founded by two professional athletes, Beam CBD Oil aims to empower people to push their mental and physical limits and pursue their passions with CBD’s help.
- Beam CBD Oil employs a hands-on approach to the production cycle of its products, from research to selling.
- The company uses the high-pressure CO2 extraction method, which helps the company extract the maximum CBD oil from the hemp plant.
Beam CBD Oil was founded by friends Matt Lombardi and Kevin Moran, two professional athletes who used CBD products to manage their active lifestyles.
Beam CBD Oil emphasizes its products’ quality. The company uses only natural, organic ingredients, and its hemp is sourced from Farm Bill-compliant facilities in Colorado.
Products are also subjected to stringent third-party lab tests to ensure its potency and purity.
|Recommended for||Optimizing wellness|
|Source of Hemp||Colorado|
|Popular Products||Nano CBD Focus Powder and The One THC-Free CBD Oil|
|Types Sold||Full-spectrum and broad-spectrum products|
|Range of Products/Forms||Tincture, powder, capsules, and topical products|
|Extraction Method||CO2 extraction process|
|Lab Testing Transparency and Availability||Lab test results are available on the company’s website|
|CBD Concentration per Serving Range||A 30-ml bottle of The One CBD Oil tincture (mint) contains 552mg of CBD, according to its COA|
|Potency||A 30-ml bottle of The One CBD Oil (500mg) in mint contains 18.4mg/ml of CBD, according to its COA|
|THC Range of Products %||No amount of THC was detected in the 30-ml bottle of The One CBD Oil (500mg) tincture in mint|
|Flavors||Mint and cinnamon cacao|
|Tincture Carrier Oil||Grape seed and hempseed oil|
|Lab Results||Products’ CBD concentrations are higher than what is indicated in the label|
|Price Range||From $50 for a 15-single serve pack of Nano CBD Focus Powder to $150 for a 30-ml bottle of The One THC-Free CBD Oil (2000mg)|
|Shipping||Ships to the US only|
|Delivery||One to two days after order processing|
|Guarantee||30-day money-back guarantee|
|Contaminants||No contaminants detected|
|Vegan and Gluten-Free||Most products are vegan; all products are gluten-free|
|Refund Policy||30-day money-back guarantee|
|Customer Service||Phone Number: (833) 904-2TLC |
Email: [email protected]
Recommended for Optimizing Wellness
Beam CBD Oil’s products are recommended to individuals who want to experience the well-rounded health benefits of full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD oil without THC’s psychoactive effects.
Source of Hemp
Beam CBD Oil sources its hemp from Colorado.
There are fewer than ten products listed on the Beam CBD Oil’s website. The most popular ones are the Nano CBD Focus Powder and The One THC-Free CBD Oil.
Beam CBD Oil sells full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD products.
Range of Products/Forms
The company offers tinctures, topicals, capsules, and protein powders.
Beam CBD Oil uses the CO2 extraction method to produce pure, high-quality oil from the hemp plant.
Lab Testing Transparency/Availability
Third-party labs test Beam’s products for potency and purity. Lab test results are accessible on the company’s website.
CBD Concentration per Serving Range
A 30-ml bottle of The One CBD Oil tincture (mint) contains 500mg of CBD, according to its product page. It contains 552mg of CBD, according to its COA.
A 30-ml bottle of The One CBD Oil (500mg) tincture in mint contains 18.4mg/ml of CBD.
THC Range of Products % (less than 0.3% – nonpsychoactive)
No amount of THC was detected in the 30-ml bottle of The One CBD Oil.
Beam CBD Oil’s tincture comes in both natural and mint flavor, while the Nano CBD Focus Powder comes in cinnamon cacao flavor.
Tincture Carrier Oil
Beam CBD Oil uses a balance of grape seed and hemp seed oil as its carrier oil.
Based on lab test results, most of Beam CBD Oil’s products have higher CBD concentrations than those indicated in the product label.
Beam CBD Oil’s product prices range from $50 for a 15-single serve pack of Nano CBD Focus Powder to $150 for a 30-ml bottle of The One THC-Free CBD Oil (2000mg).
Shipping and Delivery
The company ships orders within two days of successful order confirmation. Shipping is available in the US only.
Beam CBD Oil offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for all orders.
Customers may contact Beam CBD Oil for a refund within 30 days of order delivery. The company also offers assistance to help customers find a CBD product better suited for their needs and lifestyles.
Beam CBD Oil’s products are free from harmful contaminants.
Vegan and Gluten-Free
Most of Beam CBD Oil’s products are vegan, except for The Fixer balm, which contains beeswax. All products are gluten-free.
Customer inquiries may be directed to [email protected] or (833) 904-2TLC.
Beam CBD Oil products are available in the US only.
|Products are made from organic, non-GMO ingredients||Limited product range|
|Most products have higher CBD concentrations than indicated in the product label||Lab test results on the company website do not include results for some products|
|Products have been third-party tested and declared free from harmful contaminants||CBD oil tincture comes in two flavors only|
|30-day money-back guarantee||Available in the US only; Free shipping is unavailable|
Pros of the Company
- Beam CBD Oil’s products are made from organic, non-GMO ingredients, including Colorado-grown hemp.
- Most of Beam CBD Oil’s products have higher CBD concentrations than what is indicated in the product label.
- The company’s products underwent rigorous third-party tests and were declared free from harmful contaminants, such as bacteria, heavy metals, solvents, and mycotoxins.
- Customers may return their purchases within 30 days of order delivery for a refund.
Cons of the Company
- As of this writing, Beam CBD Oil has less than ten products listed on their website.
- Lab test results on Beam CBD Oil’s website do not include results for the Nano CBD Focus Powder and CBD capsules.
- The CBD oil tincture comes in natural and mint flavor only. Hemp has a distinct, “grassy” taste that some customers might be sensitive to and therefore not appreciate.
- Beam CBD Oil’s products are available in the US only. Free shipping is unavailable.
Review of Beam CBD Oil Nano CBD Focus Powder
The Nano CBD Focus Powder comes in two blends: Dream and Clarity. Both powders make use of nanotechnology that makes CBD oil water-soluble and easily absorbed by the body.
Dream CBD powder is formulated with magnesium, L-theanine, and melatonin, which may help promote relaxation and better sleep.
Meanwhile, Clarity CBD powder is made with focus-boosting ingredients, such as Rhodiola extract, ashwagandha, and lion’s mane mushroom extract.
Both CBD powders come in either 15 single service bags or one 30-dose bag. Consumers can get 20mg per serving.
CBD has been noted to have some effect on sleep quality in both humans and animals.
Several studies have mentioned that CBD might have the potential to induce sleep and manage insomnia(1). Some researchers postulate that CBD’s sleep-inducing properties may be connected to its anti-anxiety and antidepressant effects.
In small doses, CBD has also been noted to boost focus. In a 2004 study, researchers observed that 15mg of CBD promoted wakefulness in young adults(2), while an older study saw reduced sleep on mice upon administration of CBD(3).
Review of Beam CBD Oil The One THC-Free CBD Oil
The One CBD OIl is a broad-spectrum, THC-free tincture that comes in natural and mint flavors. It is formulated with both grapeseed and hemp seed oil as its carrier oil, and up to 2000mg of CBD concentration.
Each bottle comes with an easy-to-use dropper to help accurately administer dosages.
With the help of CBD and its therapeutic potential, Beam CBD Oil aims to empower people from all walks of life to do great things. This commitment is highlighted by the company’s emphasis on transparency and the quality of its product.
However, while CBD has various potential benefits, it is still essential to consult with a licensed physician before consuming CBD products.
- Babson, K. A., Sottile, J., & Morabito, D. (2017). Cannabis, Cannabinoids, and Sleep: a Review of the Literature. Current psychiatry reports, 19(4), 23. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11920-017-0775-9
- Nicholson, Anthony N., Claire Turner, Barbara M. Stone, and Philip J. Robson. “Effect of ??-9-Tetrahydrocannabinol and Cannabidiol on Nocturnal Sleep and Early-Morning Behavior in Young Adults.” Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology 24, no. 3 (2004): 305–13. https://doi.org/10.1097/01.jcp.0000125688.05091.8f.
- Murillo-Rodriguez, Eric, Andrea Sarro-Ramirez, Daniel Sanchez, Stephanie Mijangos-Moreno, Alma Tejeda-Padron, Alwin Poot-Ake, Khalil Guzman, Elda Pacheco-Pantoja, and Oscar Arias-Carrion. “Potential Effects of Cannabidiol as a Wake-Promoting Agent.” Current Neuropharmacology 12, no. 3 (2014): 269–72. https://doi.org/10.2174/1570159×11666131204235805.