Overall CBDC Brand Rating: 8/10
American Hemp Oil is one of the leading CBD manufacturers and wholesalers. The brand uses natural ingredients in its wide range of products, including CBD oils, capsules, gummies, and pet oils.
American Hemp Oil is a Florida-based brand founded in 2016. Its mission is to provide customers a one-stop source for all their CBD needs.
The brand offers high-quality CBD oil products made with all-natural ingredients. It is also dedicated to delivering comprehensive information about cannabidiol (CBD) that is backed by science and research.
|Recommended for||Optimizing wellness|
|Source of Hemp||Colorado|
|Popular Products||1000mg CBD Oil, 500mg CBD Oil, 600mg CBD Oil for Pets, and 750mg CBD Capsules|
|Types Sold||Full-spectrum CBD and CBD isolates|
|Range of Products/Forms||CBD oils, capsules, gummies, topicals, and CBD for pets|
|Extraction Method||CO2 extraction|
|Lab Testing Transparency & Availability||Lab reports for American Hemp Oil products are available on the brand’s website|
|CBD Concentration per Serving Range||1 oz. of CBD Oil may contain 500mg to 5000mg of CBD|
|Potency||1 oz. of CBD Oil may contain 19.9mg/ml to 210.6 mg/ml of CBD|
|THC Range of Products %||Non-detectable|
|Tincture Carrier Oil||Hempseed oil, medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil|
|Lab Results||Lab results on product contaminants indicate that American Hemp Oil products are free from pesticides, chemicals, and bacteria|
|Price Range||From $50 for 750mg CBD Gummies to $240 for 5000mg CBD Oil|
|Shipping/Delivery||Takes 2-3 business days for U.S. orders and 12-16 days for international orders; free shipping on orders within the USA|
|Guarantee||American Hemp Oil does not offer a money-back guarantee|
|Refund Policy||Returns must be requested within 30 days of purchase date|
|Contaminants||Free from harmful chemicals and pesticides|
|Vegan and Gluten-Free||Products are vegan and gluten-free|
|Customer Service||Email [email protected] or call (800)850-1737|
|Country Served||USA and select international countries|
Recommended for Optimizing Wellness
American Hemp Oil uses safe and natural ingredients in its products. All products contain zero THC, so it does not produce any psychoactive effects.
Third-party labs also test each product to ensure it does not contain any solvents, pesticides, or other unnatural substances.
Source of Hemp
American Hemp Oil sources its hemp from Colorado, USA.
There are ten products listed on American Hemp Oil’s website. Their most popular products are 1000mg CBD Oil, 500mg CBD Oil, 600mg CBD Oil for Pets, and 750mg CBD Capsules.
American Hemp Oil products contain full-spectrum CBD and CBD isolates.
American Hemp Oil uses a CO2 extraction method.
Range of Products/Forms
American Hemp Oil offers various CBD products, including CBD oils, capsules, gummies, topicals, and CBD for pets.
Lab Testing Transparency/Availability
Lab results for American Hemp Oil products are available on the brand’s website.
CBD Concentration per Serving Range
The product page on American Hemp Oil’s website indicates that 1 oz. of CBD Oil may contain 500mg to 5000mg of CBD.
The product page on American Hemp Oil’s website indicates that 1 oz. of CBD Oil may contain 19.9mg/ml to 210.6 mg/ml of CBD.
THC Range of Products % (less than 0.3% – nonpsychoactive)
Based on its COA, the THC range of American Hemp Oil products is non-detectable.
American Hemp Oil products are available in the following flavors:
- Bacon flavor for CBD pet oils
- Assorted natural flavors for gummies
Tincture Carrier Oil
American Hemp Oil uses hempseed oil and MCT oil as its carrier oils.
The least expensive American Hemp Oil product is the 750mg CBD Gummies at $50. Meanwhile, the most expensive product is the 5000mg CBD Oil at $240.
Shipping and Delivery
American Hemp Oil offers free shipping on orders within the USA. Delivery takes 2-3 business days for U.S. orders and 12-16 days for international orders.
American Hemp Oil does not have a money-back guarantee on its products. However, it offers a replacement for damaged products.
Customers may request for returns within 30 days of purchase date.
American Hemp Oil products are safe and free from pesticides, residual solvents, and bacteria.
Vegan and Gluten-Free
American Hemp Oil products are vegan and gluten-free.
Customers can email [email protected] or call (800)850-1737 for any inquiries.
American Hemp Oil ships its products within the USA and select international countries.
|All-natural ingredients||Relatively expensive|
|Lab-tested products||Insufficient information|
|Fast and free shipping||No money-back guarantee|
Pros of American Hemp Oil
- American Hemp Oil products are made from all-natural ingredients.
- Products are lab-tested to ensure safety, purity, and potency.
- American Hemp Oil offers free shipping and faster delivery for U.S. orders.
Cons of American Hemp Oil
- American Hemp Oil products are relatively expensive compared to other brands.
- There is insufficient information about the brand, its methods, and its processes.
- American Hemp Oil does not offer a money-back guarantee.
Review of American Hemp Oil CBD Oil
American Hemp Oil offers its range of CBD oils for those who are looking to add cannabidiol to their daily routine. This CBD oil can be taken sublingually or mixed into food and beverages.
Each 1 oz. bottle contains three main natural ingredients, including organic hemp extract, full hemp terpene blend, and MCT oil. It also comes in four strengths: 500mg, 1000mg, 2500mg, or 5000mg.
CBD oil and hemp oil are both derived from the Cannabis Sativa or hemp plant. However, these two oils differ from each other.
CBD oil contains cannabidiol, a non-psychoactive compound extracted from the hemp plant. Multiple studies have suggested that CBD has promising effects in relieving anxiety, pain or inflammation, and sleep disorders.
On the other hand, hemp oil does not contain the same levels of compounds of the hemp plant. However, it is still rich in nutrients, fatty acids, and bioactive compounds beneficial to the body.
Hemp oil is also found to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Review of American Hemp Oil CBD Capsules
Another best-selling product of American Hemp Oil is the CBD Capsules. It is available in 750mg or 1500mg.
Each capsule is formulated with cannabidiol hemp extract, hemp terpenes, and MCT oil. It provides customers a familiar way to take their daily dose of CBD.
The suggested dosage is 1 to 2 gel caps per day or as needed. According to American Hemp Oil, the effects of these capsules can be felt after 10-15 minutes.
However, one should consult a doctor first before buying the product to ensure safety and proper dosage.
American Hemp Oil strives to deliver high-quality products that cater to both new and experienced CBD customers.
With the use of safe and all-natural ingredients, American Hemp Oil aims to improve people’s lifestyles and overall quality of life.
- Zuardi, A. W., Crippa, J. A. D. S., Hallak, J. E. C., Moreira, F. A., & Guimaraes, F. S. (2006). Cannabidiol, a Cannabis sativa constituent, as an antipsychotic drug. Brazilian journal of medical and biological research, 39(4), 421-429.
- R de Mello Schier, A., P de Oliveira Ribeiro, N., S Coutinho, D., Machado, S., Arias-Carrión, O., A Crippa, J., … & C Silva, A. (2014). Antidepressant-like and anxiolytic-like effects of cannabidiol: a chemical compound of Cannabis sativa. CNS & Neurological Disorders-Drug Targets (Formerly Current Drug Targets-CNS & Neurological Disorders), 13(6), 953-960.
- Maayah, Z. H., Takahara, S., Ferdaoussi, M., & Dyck, J. R. (2020). The anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects of formulated full-spectrum cannabis extract in the treatment of neuropathic pain associated with multiple sclerosis. Inflammation Research, 1-10.
- Hughes, S., Lee, H., Lewis, N., Shannon, S. (2019). Cannabidiol in Anxiety and Sleep: A Large Case Series. PubMed Central (PMC). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6326553/
- Callaway, J. C. (2004). Hempseed as a nutritional resource: An overview. Euphytica, 140(1-2), 65-72.
- Leizer, C., Ribnicky, D., Poulev, A., Dushenkov, S., & Raskin, I. (2000). The composition of hemp seed oil and its potential as an important source of nutrition. Journal of Nutraceuticals, functional & medical foods, 2(4), 35-53.