Overall CBDC Brand Rating for Verified CBD: 8.8/10
Verified CBD offers a wide range of products, including the 750mg Broad-Spectrum Calm CBD Oil in mint flavor, the CBD Hemp Intensive Healing Pain Rub, and the 3,500mg CBD Oil in natural flavor.
Information on each product’s usage and dosage are available on the brand’s website. The company also has a page dedicated to recommending CBD products based on men’s and women’s specific concerns.
Verified CBD asserts its pharmacist-formulated cannabidiol (CBD) products to manage pain, anxiety, and insomnia.
A study noted how CBD could help improve sleep and reduce anxiety in people with post-traumatic stress disorder. It was also suggested that CBD has possible use as an effective alternative to pharmaceutical medication(1).
The company claims to obtain its full-spectrum CBD, broad-spectrum CBD, and CBD isolates from non-GMO, organically grown hemp from its Kentucky farms.
However, the certificates of analysis (COA) presented on the website is outdated and does not contain the lab results for contaminants.
The brand promotes making natural remedies accessible to the public with its free worldwide shipping. However, some products on the website are only available in the US.
Verified CBD offers discounts for bulk orders, veterans, and people with long-term disabilities who are qualified to avail of its assistance program.
Best Products from Verified CBD
Sure to help consumers solve their discomfort, Verified CBD offers its wide range of CBD Oil products
Overall Clinical Score99%
With its wide variety of options, Verified CBD helps its consumers choose their desired strength and size. Their CBD Oils offer 2 different kinds of flavors. Each 30ml bottle has a generous amount of CBD from 300mg up to 3500mg. Verified CBD Oil help combat discomfort to provide wellness to its buyers.
- Wide variety of CBD strengths and sizes
- Ships worldwide
- Bulk discounts available
- Incomplete/Outdated COA
Discount pricing available? Bulk discounts Source Kentucky, USA Form Oil Tincture Ingredients Full-Spectrum CBD Oil - Hemp Seed Oil, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Omega-6 Fatty Acids, Omega-9 (Oleic Acid), PCR Extract CBD Oil - Hemp Seed Oil, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Omega-6 Fatty Acids, Omega-9 (Oleic Acid), Cannabidiol Hemp Extract Broad-Spectrum CBD Oil - MCT Oil, CBD Hemp (Seed) Oil, Flavour (Peppermint Oil, Garden Mint Oil), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Chamomile (Chamomilla recutita) Type Full-Spectrum, Broad-Spectrum Extraction CO2 Extraction Method How to take it Sublingual Potency 30ml Carrier Oil Hemp Oil, MCT Oil Concentration 10mg - 116.67mg per serving Drug Test There may be a slight chance that it will show on positive for THC on a drug test Flavours Natural, Mint Price Range $39.95 - $149.95 $/mg CBD $0.133 - $0.042 Shipping Ships worldwide Guarantee Has a 60-day guarantee from the time the purchased item was delivered Lab Tests Lab test results are available in their website Contaminants No pesticides and no residual solvents Allergens Gluten Free Refund policy Has a 60-day guarantee from the time the purchased item was delivered Recommended for CBD starters Countries served Worldwide
Perfect for people who needs the extra strength in their pain-relief creams
Overall Clinical Score99%
Verified CBD combats pain with their Intensive Healing Pain Rub. With pure and premium ingredients, this cream is sure to optimize wellness. A 60ml bottle contains 75mg of CBD Isolate.
- Ships worlwide
- Bulk discounts
- Only has 1 option for CBD strength and size
Discount pricing available? Bulk discounts Source Kentucky, USA Form Topical Rub Ingredients Purified Water, Emu Oil, Aloe Leaf Extract, Squalane, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Ethylene Glycol Distearate, Menthol, Cetyl Phosphate, Phytocannabinoid Rich Hemp Oil (CBD), Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Vitamin E Type Isolate Extraction CO2 Extraction Method How to take it You can apply CBD pain rub over the sore areas 3-4 times a day depending on the severity of pain. Potency 75mg Carrier Oil Not Applicable Concentration 0.8mg per serving Drug Test Not applicable Flavours Not applicable Price Range $47.95 $/mg CBD $0.64 Shipping Ships worldwide Lab Tests Lab test results are available in their website Contaminants Not Indicated Allergens Non-GMO and Paraben-Free Refund policy Has a 60-day guarantee from the time the item purchased was delivered Recommended for CBD starters Countries served Worldwide
Perfect for people who prefer capsules over oil tinctures.
Overall Clinical Score99%
Each bottle offer 30 capsules that has 300-750mg of CBD. Consumers can choose if they want Full-Spectrum or Isolate type of CBD capsules depending on their preference. Their capsules are free of gluten, gmo and is vegan.
- Wolrdwide shipping
- Bulk discounts
- Incomplete/Outdated COA
Discount pricing available? Bulk discounts Source Kentucky, USA Form Capsules Ingredients Capsules - Hemp-Derived Cannabidiol (CBD), Silicon Dioxide, Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate Softgels - Full Spectrum Hemp Extract, Polysorbate Emulsifiers, Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT), Natural Coloring, Beta-Caryophyllene, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Water" Type Full-Spectrum, Isolate Extraction CO2 Extraction Method How to take it Adults use 1 capsule daily, preferably with a meal or as recommended by a physician. Potency 300mg - 750mg Carrier Oil MCT Oil Concentration 10mg - 25mg per serving Drug Test There may be a slight chance that it will show on positive for THC on a drug test Flavours Not Applicable Price Range $47.95 - $82.95 $/mg CBD $0.159 - 0.110 Shipping Ships worldwide Lab Tests Lab test results are available in their website Contaminants Not Indicated Allergens Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Cruelty-free, Vegan Refund policy Has a 60-day guarantee from the time the puchased item was delivered Recommended for CBD starters Countries served Worldwide
Verified CBD Company Summary
- The company is based in Miami, Florida, and also has an office in Vilnius, Lithuania, in Europe.
- According to Bob Chambers, the founder of Verified CBD and a former pharmacist, the company believes in the potential of CBD oil in the improvement of people’s lifestyle and well-being.
Verified CBD Pros and Cons
|Product use and dosage information available.||Outdated COAs|
|CBD oil for specific concerns of men and women||Some COAs do not have contaminants lab results.|
|CBD quiz||Some products are only available in the US.|
|Wide range of products||Limited flavor profiles|
|Free worldwide shipping|
Pros of Verified CBD
- The product page extensively discusses the suggested usage and dosage for each product. It shows tips that may help calculate the precise amount of CBD specifically for the user’s symptoms and body weight.
- Verified CBD has a page on its website, specifically for men and women, to address their distinct concerns. For example, the CBD for women’s page tackles the common health issues concerning women, like PMS, skin repair, and anti-aging remedies.
- The brand’s website has a two-minute quiz to help first-time users determine the CBD product best suited to their needs.
- The company’s wide range of products provides an extensive option for users to explore. Verified CBD offers full-spectrum CBD products, THC-free broad-spectrum CBD products, and pure CBD isolate products in different formulations.
- Up to a 20% discount may be given to patients with special needs, US military, and low-income earners using the brand’s assistance program. Qualifying customers are required to submit an application form to email@example.com.
- The CBD brand takes pride in offering its products to a broader group of people outside the United States.
- The brand offers a 5% up to 20% discount if you order two to four pieces of any of the brand’s products in a single check out.
Cons of Verified CBD
- Most of the available certificate of analysis (COA) is dated 2019. The QR code located on the product is needed to access the updated COA.
- The majority of the COA does not show lab results for contaminants. This lab result shows if the products are safe from microbials, heavy metals, and pesticides.
- Although the brand offers worldwide shipping, products like the Verified CBD cooling relief CBD roll-on with menthol, the 3,000mg full-spectrum CBD oil, and 750mg CBD gummy bears are only available for orders within the USA.
- Verified CBD oil tinctures mostly come in natural and mint flavors. The natural earthy and grassy taste of hemp may not be appealing for first time CBD users.
Review of Verified CBD Products
Verified CBD 750mg CBD Oil Tincture
Verified CBD’s most popular CBD oil product is the 750mg CBD Oil Tincture infused with CBD isolates.
This CBD tincture is formulated to help manage everyday stress and support calmness and focus.
The potential of CBD to treat multiple anxiety disorders and its ability to induce calmness in the central nervous system was also highlighted in a study reviewing clinical studies about CBD(2).
Verified CBD oil tinctures may be taken directly into the mouth, or a few drops of the CBD oil may be added to a food or drink to mask its strong taste.
Verified CBD Hemp Intensive Healing Pain Rub
The Hemp Intensive Healing Pain Rub is designed to penetrate deeply into the skin to soothe severe chronic pain and promote muscle regeneration.
Animal studies observed the potential of cannabinoid interactions with the channels in the skeletal muscles that may have possible implications for preventing muscle degeneration in people with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD)(3).
The Hemp Intensive Healing Pain Rub contains 75mg of CBD per 60ml container. This CBD rub may be directly applied to painful areas in a circular motion until the skin absorbs it.
Verified CBD 750mg CBD Gummy Bears
Verified CBD 750mg CBD Gummy Bears are recommended for consistent CBD dosing. The brand says each gummy has 25mg CBD.
These gummy bears may help alleviate pain, relieve anxiety and depression, ease inflammation, boost heart health, and improve appetite and gut health.
It was observed in a study among adolescents that CBD showed improvement in anxiety symptoms, including dissociation and paranoia(4).
The dosing recommendation for this product is one gummy bear daily, depending on your needs and symptoms.
Verified CBD Sleep Spray
This Verified CBD Sleep Spray is designed to alleviate sleep-related problems and improve sleep health.
A study noted CBD’s potential in improving sleep among patients suffering from chronic pain. Results showed that CBD may help reduce nightmares related to post-traumatic disorders (PTSD)(5).
According to the product page, this sleep spray is designed to regulate a person’s sleep-wake cycle, induce relaxation, reduce the risk of insomnia, and help manage a person’s circadian rhythm or body clock.
Research has noted the calming effects of CBD in the nervous system(6). Further, it was observed that within the first month of clinical application of CBD, anxiety scores of 79.2% of patients decreased, while sleep scores of 66.7% of patients were improved(7).
Two sprays are recommended for daily use of the Verified CBD Sleep Spray. A single serving consisting of 2 sprays delivers 0.2666 grams of the concoction to your system.
Verified CBD Capsules
According to the product page, these CBD Soft Gel Capsules are infused with medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) coconut oil.
The brand asserts that it uses MCT oil for easier digestion of the soft gel capsules. MCT oil is more easily absorbed in the bloodstream through the gastrointestinal tract(8).
One capsule per day after a meal is suggested for adults. You can take this with a meal or based on a physician’s recommendation.
Verified CBD Dog Treats
Verified CBD Dog Treats aim to pacify dog frets. It is designed to relieve pain and aches, reduce anxiety, enhance your dog’s immunity, and improve the dog’s digestion.
It was noted in a study that CBD has immunosuppressive and anti-inflammatory properties(9).
In a study, canines with osteoarthritis were active and comfortable after receiving 2mg CBD per kg of their body weight(10).
It is suggested to give half to one treat per day to dogs weighing 25lbs or less. One to two treats per day is recommended for dogs weighing at least 25lbs.
Verified CBD Anti-Aging Cream With Apple Stem Cells
The company asserts that this Swiss-formulated anti-aging cream is designed to rejuvenate skin and promote a healthy, youthful appearance.
A review of CBD studies on skin conditions noted that cannabinoids may have potential anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, antipruritic, and anti-lignancy properties that may interact with the skin’s endocannabinoid system (ECS)(11).
This CBD cream is infused with 20mg CBD isolate per 30ml tub, and it may be used in the morning or at night.
|Recommended for||Optimizing wellness|
|Source of Hemp||Kentucky|
|Popular Products||Verified CBD 750mg CBD Oil, Verified CBD Hemp Intensive Healing Pain Rub, Verified CBD 750mg Gummy Bears, Verified CBD Sleep Spray.|
|Types Sold||Full-spectrum CBD, broad-spectrum CBD, and CBD isolates|
|Range of Products/Forms||CBD oil tinctures, CBD topicals, CBD gummies, CBD spray, CBD capsules, and CBD for pets|
|Price Range||From $17.21 for the Verified CBD 200mg CBD Gummy Bears to $189.90 for the Verified CBD Joint Pain Ease Kit|
|Extraction Method||CO2 extraction method|
|Lab Testing Transparency & Availability||COA available on the brand’s website|
|CBD Concentration per Serving Range||According to the COA dated July 2019, the Verified CBD 30ml Full-Spectrum CBD Oil has 1,568.04mg CBD concentration per bottle.|
|Potency||According to the COA dated July 2019, the Verified CBD 30ml Full-Spectrum CBD Oil 52.27mg/g CBD per dropper serving.|
|THC Range of Products %||According to COA dated July 2019, the Verified CBD 30ml Full-Spectrum CBD Oil has 1.89mg/g THC content.|
|Tincture Carrier Oil||Hempseed oil|
|Lab Results||third-party lab tested|
|Guarantee||60-day money-back guarantee|
|Refund Policy||60-day refund policy|
|Vegan and Gluten-free||gluten-free|
|Customer Service||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +1-800-454-0472 (US)
|Country Served||The USA and worldwide|
Verified CBD aims to provide high-quality CBD products that are formulated to boost mood, relieve chronic pain, and maximize the anti-inflammatory benefits of CBD oil.
Source of Hemp
The Florida-based CBD company claims to source CBD-rich hemp oil extracts from the American grown hemp plants in Kentucky.
The state of Kentucky offers a hemp program for producers spearheaded by the Kentucky Department of Agriculture (KDA) and assisted by the University of Kentucky’s College of Agriculture, Food and Environment(12).
The university’s division of regulatory services analyzes and ensures that cannabis plants grown in Kentucky are industrial hemp and not marijuana(13).
The brand’s top-rated product is the Verified CBD 750mg CBD oil tincture in natural flavor.
Verified CBD offers full-spectrum CBD, broad-spectrum CBD, and CBD isolates products.
Full-spectrum CBD is considered a whole-plant extract that contains cannabinoids, like cannabigerol (CBG), cannabinol (CBN), and cannabichromene (CBC), terpenes, and flavonoids(14).
Range of Products/ Forms
Aside from the vast array of products the brand offers, they also have full-spectrum CBD oil, broad-spectrum CBD oil, CBD oil isolates, and CBD oil for pets.
The pricing of the different variants of Verified CBD Oil ranges from $38.95 for the brand’s CBD Oil for Dogs to $139.95 for the 3,000mg full-spectrum CBD Oil.
According to the brand’s website, the extraction process used in obtaining its CBD extract is the CO2 extraction method. This method is considered the most popular and the cleanest way used in sourcing CBD(15).
Lab Testing Transparency and Availability
The third-party lab test for the brand’s products is available on the website. However, the available COAs are outdated.
The updated COAs can be accessed by scanning the product’s QR code.
CBD Concentration per Serving Range
It is stated in the COA dated July 2019 that the Verified CBD 30ml Full-Spectrum CBD Oil has a total of 1,568.04mg CBD concentration per bottle.
There is 52.27mg/g CBD in the Verified CBD 30ml Full-Spectrum CBD Oil based on the COA dated July 2019.
THC Range of Products %
According to the COA dated July 2019, the THC content of Verified CBD 30ml Full-Spectrum CBD Oil is 1.89mg/g.
Cannabis strains with less than 0.3% THC are considered industrial hemp, a federally legal crop in the United States(16).
The brand asserts the natural flavorings it used for its products. Verified CBD oil tinctures only have mint and natural flavor.
Tincture Carrier Oil
Hempseed oil comes from the seeds of the hemp plant. It is rich in fatty acids and does not contain CBD and THC(17). Meanwhile, CBD oil is derived mainly from the flowers, leaves, and stems of the hemp plants(18).
The available COA confirmed that Verified CBD is third-party lab-tested. These tests provide information on the quality and potency of the brand’s products.
Verified CBD takes pride in providing customers with free shipping worldwide.
Shipping within the United States typically takes five to seven business days, and international shipping may take two to three weeks.
The brand provides a 60-day satisfaction guarantee.
Orders with a valid return number given by the company are qualified for a 60-day refund application.
Verified CBD claims that its products are free from chemicals, pesticides, and heavy metals.
Vegan and Gluten-free
The brand did not indicate if its products are vegan.
Verified CBD’s email customer service is available from Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm EST. The brand’s phone customer service is open from Monday to Friday, 10:00 am to 4:30 pm EST.
The brand claims to cater to CBD users in the United States and worldwide.
More About Verified CBD
Verified CBD accepts coupon codes upon checkout. However, these coupon codes may be available on other Verified CBD reviews.
The brand’s products are available online at www.verifiedcbd.com. Customers can purchase Verified CBD anti-anxiety spray, pain relief spray, weight loss spray, and vape products, like CBD vape oil, directly from the company.
CBD oil companies are required to put a disclaimer stating that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is yet to evaluate the statements released by the brand.
A doctor’s consultation is advised to prevent possible adverse side effects.
- Shannon, S., & Opila-Lehman, J. (2016). Effectiveness of Cannabidiol Oil for Pediatric Anxiety and Insomnia as Part of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: A Case Report. The Permanente journal, 20(4), 16-005. https://doi.org/10.7812/TPP/16-005
- Shannon, S., Lewis, N., Lee, H., & Hughes, S. (2019). Cannabidiol in Anxiety and Sleep: A Large Case Series. The Permanente journal, 23, 18–041. https://doi.org/10.7812/TPP/18-041
- Iannotti, F.A., Pagano, E., et. al., (August 2018), Effects of non‐euphoric plant cannabinoids on muscle quality and performance of dystrophic mdx mice, retrieved from https://bpspubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/bph.14460
- Laczkovics, C., Kothgassner, O. D., et. al., (November 2019), Cannabidiol treatment in an adolescent with multiple substance abuse, social anxiety and depression, retrieved from https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs40211-020-00334-0
- Babson, K.A., Sottile, J. & Morabito, D. Cannabis, Cannabinoids, and Sleep: a Review of the Literature. Curr Psychiatry Rep 19, 23 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11920-017-0775-9
- Shannon, S., Lewis, N., Lee, H., & Hughes, S. Op.Cit.
- Shah, N. D., Limketkai, B. N., (February 2017), The Use of Medium-Chain Triglycerides in Gastrointestinal Disorders, Nutrition Issues in Gastroenterology, series #160, retrieved from https://med.virginia.edu/ginutrition/wp-content/uploads/sites/199/2014/06/Parrish-February-17.pdf
- Reider, S.A., Chauhan, A., et. al., (August 2010), Cannabinoid-induced apoptosis in immune cells as a pathway to immunosuppression, retrieved from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0171298509000709?casa_token=rBD1FV1PCMUAAAAA:RNhiVXK_LIhm3blVY7sH2-DjlM9vvHJa7VcZdO3OV6bzj2P_5Z6IcvLJMXoe1Wd5P4oDsNfd54C_
- Gamble L-J, Boesch JM, Frye CW, Schwark WS, Mann S, Wolfe L, Brown H, Berthelsen ES and Wakshlag JJ (2018) Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Clinical Efficacy of Cannabidiol Treatment in Osteoarthritic Dogs. Front. Vet. Sci. 5:165. doi: 10.3389/fvets.2018.00165
- Tabrez Sheriff, Matthew J. Lin, Danielle Dubin & Hooman Khorasani (2020) The potential role of cannabinoids in dermatology, Journal of Dermatological Treatment, 31:8, 839-845, DOI: 10.1080/09546634.2019.1675854
- Division of Regulatory Services, (n.d.), Kentucky’s Hemp Program for Producers, University of Kentucky College of Agriculture, Food, and Environment, retrieved from https://www.rs.uky.edu/regulatory/hpt/producer.php
- Sansouci, J., (2020), The Rebel’s Apothecary, retrieved from https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QOnrkUAJQyilcYph8sYNptDtwsi3gZUu/view
- Congressional Research Service, (March 2019), Defining Hemp: A Fact Sheet, retrieved from https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R44742.pdf
- Leonard, W., Zhang, P., Ying, D., Fang, Z., (December 2019), Hempseed in Food Industry: Nutritional Value, Health Benefits, and Industrial Application, retrieved from https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/1541-4337.12517
- University of Vermont, (n.d.). (2019, July). Industrial Hemp for Flower Production A Guide to Basic Production Techniques, retrieved from https://www.uvm.edu/sites/default/files/media/2019_Hemp_101.pdf
CBD Clinicals is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more