Overall CBDC Brand Rating: 7.5/10
SOL CBD understands the need for customer education to provide a smooth buying experience. It relies on honesty and transparency, ensuring their products are superior without compromising customer trust.
The founders of SOL CBD are natural health advocates. Their passion for educating and raising awareness about natural remedies brought SOL CBD into fruition.
The brand prioritizes customers’ well-being. It aims to provide the best CBD products to individuals who are still learning about CBD.
|Recommended for||Optimizing wellness|
|Source of Hemp||USA|
|Popular Products||Cinnamint Tincture, Natural Tincture, Liposomal CBD, CBD Infused Herbal Balm|
|Types Sold||Full-spectrum CBD|
|Range of Products/Forms||CBD oils, capsules, balms, CBD oil for pets, skincare|
|Extraction Method||CO2 extraction|
|Lab Testing Transparency & Availability||Lab reports for Sol CBD products are available on the brand’s website|
|CBD Concentration per Serving Range||30ml Cinnamint Tincture may contain 300mg of CBD, according to the product label|
|Potency||30ml of Cinnamint Tincture may contain 9.49mg/ml of CBD, according to the COA|
|THC Range of Products %||30ml of Cinnamint Tincture may contain 0.44mg/ml or 0.05% of THC, according to the COA|
|Flavors||Natural and Cinnamint flavors for CBD Tinctures|
|Tincture Carrier Oil||Medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) oil|
|Lab Results||Lab results on product contaminants indicate that SOL CBD products are free from pesticides, chemicals, and bacteria|
|Price Range||From $45 for Liposomal CBD Oil for Dogs and Cats to $327 for 3600mg CBD Tincture|
|Shipping/Delivery||Takes 1-3 business days; free shipping for orders above $75|
|Guarantee||SOL CBD offers a 100% money-back guarantee|
|Refund Policy||Refund requests must be made within 60 days of the product’s purchase|
|Contaminants||Free from pesticides and harmful chemicals|
|Customer Service||Email [email protected] or call 1-800-413-5420|
Recommended for Optimizing Wellness
SOL CBD has products that contain a full spectrum of phytonutrients, vitamins, and enzymes. The brand aims to provide healthy options for individuals to optimize their lifestyle and wellness.
Third-party labs test all products for potency and effectiveness and ensure that they do not contain harmful chemicals.
Source of Hemp
SOL CBD sources its hemp from the USA.
SOL CBD’s most popular products are Cinnamint Tincture, Natural Tincture, Liposomal CBD, and CBD Infused Herbal Balm.
SOL CBD products contain full-spectrum CBD.
Range of Products/Forms
SOL CBD’s range of products includes CBD oils, capsules, balms, CBD oil for pets, and skincare.
SOL CBD uses a CO2 extraction method.
Lab Testing Transparency/Availability
Lab results for SOL CBD products are available on the brand’s website.
CBD Concentration per Serving Range
The product label on SOL CBD’s website indicates that a 30ml Cinnamint Tincture may contain 300mg of CBD.
Based on the COA (certificate of analysis), SOL CBD’s 30ml Cinnamint Tincture may contain 9.49mg/ml of CBD.
THC Range of Products % (less than 0.3% – nonpsychoactive)
According to the COA, SOL CBD’s 30ml Cinnamint Tincture may contain 0.44mg/ml of THC. The product has less than 0.3% THC.
SOL CBD Tinctures are available in Natural and Cinnamint flavors.
Tincture Carrier Oil
SOL CBD uses MCT oil as its carrier oil.
The least expensive SOL CBD product is the Liposomal CBD Oil for Dogs and Cats for $45. Meanwhile, the most expensive product is the 3600mg CBD Tincture for $327.
Shipping and Delivery
SOL CBD offers free shipping for US orders above $75. Delivery takes 1-3 business days.
SOL CBD offers a 100% money-back guarantee on its products.
Customers may request for refunds within 60 days of purchase date.
SOL CBD products are safe and free from pesticides, residual solvents, and bacteria.
Customers can email [email protected] or call 1-800-413-5420 for any inquiries. Discount coupons for SOL CBD products are available on their website.
SOL CBD ships its products within the USA.
|Lab-tested products||Only ships in the US|
|Fast delivery||Limited information in product pages|
|Organically grown hemp|
Pros of SOL CBD
- SOL CBD products are all lab-tested.
- SOL CBD delivery time only takes 1-3 business days, depending on the customer’s location.
- The brand’s products are derived from organically grown hemp.
Cons of SOL CBD
- The brand only ships in the US.
- There is limited information on the brand’s product pages about potency and THC range. However, COAs (certificates of analysis) are available on the website.
Review of SOL CBD Cinnamint CBD Tincture
SOL CBD’s Cinnamint CBD Tincture contains organically grown hemp extract and MCT oils. SOL CBD oil’s cinnamint flavor is the combination of cinnamon and mint.
However, further studies are yet to be conducted to prove its effectiveness for everyone. CBD also carries risks of harsh side effects, including diarrhea, fatigue, and vomiting.
Review of SOL CBD Liposomal CBD Oil For Dogs and Cats
Among SOL CBD’s popular products is the Liposomal CBD For Dogs and Cats. Liposomes are delivery carriers that transport substances into the body effectively.
There is a positive outlook towards CBD oils for pets. However, some studies have found that CBD oral absorption for cats and dogs is low and may complications to their liver.
SOL CBD has a deep affinity towards CBD and its natural properties that may improve a person’s health. The brand aims to deliver high-quality products, even to new and inexperienced CBD users.
- Hughes, S., Lee, H., Lewis, N., Shannon, S. (2019). Cannabidiol in Anxiety and Sleep: A Large Case Series. PubMed Central (PMC). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6326553/
- R de Mello Schier, A., P de Oliveira Ribeiro, N., S Coutinho, D., Machado, S., Arias-Carrión, O., A Crippa, J., … & C Silva, A. (2014). Antidepressant-like and anxiolytic-like effects of cannabidiol: a chemical compound of Cannabis sativa. CNS & Neurological Disorders-Drug Targets (Formerly Current Drug Targets-CNS & Neurological Disorders), 13(6), 953-960.
- Huestis, M., Solimni, R., Pichini, S., Pacifici, R., Carlier, J., & Busardo, F. (2019). Cannabidiol Adverse Effects and Toxicity. Current Neuropharmacology, 974-989. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31161980/
- Shade, C.W. (2016). Liposomes as Advanced Delivery Systems for Nutraceuticals. Integrative Medicine: A Clinicians Journal. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4818067/
- Sypniewski, L.A. (2020). The Use of CBD in Dogs and Cats. Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary Medicine. https://news.okstate.edu/articles/communications/2020/the-use-of-cbd-in-dogs-and-cats.html