Overall CBDC Brand Rating: 8/10
Savage CBD specializes in a wide variety of CBD e-liquids and products. The brand’s flavors are also known to be some of the best in the e-liquid industry.
Savage CBD, a California-based brand, initially started in the e-liquid industry in 2014. Since then, it has continued to expand, helping people live a healthy lifestyle by providing them with top-quality CBD products.
|Recommended for||Optimizing wellness|
|Source of Hemp||Colorado, Wisconsin, and Kentucky|
|Popular Products||Driven – CBD Vape Juice, CBD Gummies, and Peach Pear Full-Spectrum CBD Tincture|
|Types Sold||Full-spectrum CBD and CBD isolates|
|Range of Products/Forms||CBD oil tinctures, vape liquids, cartridges, edibles, topicals, soft gels, flower, and CBD for pets|
|Extraction Method||CO2 extraction|
|Lab Testing Transparency & Availability||Lab reports for Savage CBD products are available on the brand’s website|
|CBD Concentration per Serving Range||30ml bottle of Savage CBD Vape Juice may contain 250mg to 1000mg of CBD|
|Potency||30ml bottle of Savage CBD Vape Juice may contain 7.52mg/g to 32.55mg/g of CBD|
|THC Range of Products %||Non-detectable|
|Flavors||– Lemon lime and pink grapefruit for CBD oils|
– Driven, Hustle, Passion, Serene, Tranquil, Vape Shot, Fiji Melons, Kiwi Dragon Berry, and Straw Nanners for vape liquids
– Napa nectar and tropical punch for gummies
– Pink lemonade, orange-ade, lemonade for drink powder
|Tincture Carrier Oil||Hempseed oil, medium-chain triglyceride (MCT oil), and essential oils|
|Lab Results||Lab results on product contaminants indicate that Savage CBD products are free from pesticides, chemicals, and bacteria|
|Price Range||From $4.99 for Napa Nectar Full-Spectrum Gummies to $119.99 for 1000mg Mix & Match CBD Tincture Bundle|
|Shipping/Delivery||Free shipping on all orders within the U.S. and takes 3-7 business days|
|Guarantee||Money-back guarantee for damaged products only|
|Refund Policy||Any opened products are not eligible for refunds|
|Contaminants||Free from pesticides and harmful chemicals|
|Vegan and Gluten-Free||Products are vegan and gluten-free|
|Customer Service||Email [email protected] or call 1-844-532-7089|
|Countries Served||USA, select international countries|
Recommended for Optimizing Wellness
Savage CBD products are made from all-natural, hemp-derived CBD with the purest ingredients. Each batch is carefully tested by labs to ensure consistency, taste, quality, and authenticity.
Source of Hemp
Savage CBD sources its hemp from Colorado, Wisconsin, and Kentucky farms in the USA.
There is an extensive list of products available on Savage CBD’s website. Their most popular products are Driven – CBD Vape Juice, CBD Gummies, and Peach Pear Full Spectrum CBD Tincture.
Savage CBD products contain full-spectrum CBD and CBD isolates.
Range of Products/Forms
Savage CBD offers various products, including CBD oil tinctures, vape liquids, cartridges, edibles, topicals, soft gels, flowers, and CBD for pets.
Savage CBD uses a CO2 extraction method.
Lab Testing Transparency/Availability
Lab results for Savage CBD products are available on its website.
CBD Concentration per Serving Range
A 30ml bottle of Savage CBD Vape Juice may contain 250mg to 1000mg of CBD as indicated on the product label.
According to the Savage CBD’s certificate of analysis (COA), a 30ml bottle of Savage CBD Vape Juice may contain 7.52mg/g to 32.55mg/g of CBD.
THC Range of Products % (less than 0.3% – nonpsychoactive)
Based on its certificate of analysis, the THC range of Savage CBD products is non-detectable.
Tincture Carrier Oil
Savage CBD uses hempseed oil, MCT oil, and essentials oils as its carrier oils.
The least expensive Savage CBD product is the Napa Nectar Full-spectrum Gummies at $4.99.
Meanwhile, the most expensive product is the 1000mg Mix & Match CBD Tincture Bundle at $119.99.
Shipping and Delivery
Savage CBD offers free shipping on all orders within the U.S. Delivery takes 3-7 business days after the payment is processed.
Savage CBD only offers a money-back guarantee for damaged products.
Any opened product cannot be returned and is not eligible for refunds.
Savage CBD products are safe and free from pesticides, residual solvents, and bacteria.
Vegan and Gluten-Free
Savage CBD products are vegan and gluten-free.
Customers can email [email protected] or call 1-844-532-7089 for any inquiries.
Savage CBD ships its products within the USA and select international countries.
|Use of non-GMO and organic ingredients||Lack of information|
|Variety of flavors for vape liquids||No returns for opened products|
|Value for money|
Pros of Savage CBD
- All products are made from non-GMO and organic ingredients.
- There are a variety of flavors available for vape liquids.
- Savage CBD provides customers with value for their money.
Cons of Savage CBD
- There is limited information about the brand, its source of hemp, processes, and product manufacturing.
- Savage CBD does not accept returns for opened products.
Review of Savage CBD Full-Spectrum CBD Oil Tinctures
Full-Spectrum CBD Oil Tinctures is Savage CBD’s most popular product. It is available in two options: lemon lime and pink grapefruit.
Research showed that CBD oil holds the potential for relieving pain(1), stress(2), anxiety(3), and sleep disorders(4).
Savage CBD’s oil tincture contains full-spectrum CBD, hempseed oil, MCT oil, essential oils, and terpenes. Its strength ranges from 1000mg to 2000mg.
CBD users can take the tincture under the tongue (sublingually) or add it to their food or drinks.
Review of Savage CBD Vape E-Liquids
Another bestselling Savage CBD product is the CBD Vape E-Liquids. It is well-known among vape users because of its wide variety of exciting flavors.
The product is available in 250mg, 500mg, and 1,000mg. Customers can choose from six options, such as Driven, Hustle, Passion, Serene, Tranquil, and Vape Shot.
The vape e-liquids contain cannabidiol (CBD), natural and artificial flavor concentrate, vegetable glycerin, and propylene glycol.
According to studies, vaping helps the user absorb more CBD into their body. This method allows the CBD to go directly into the bloodstream so that the user may feel the effects much faster than other methods(5).
However, note that vaping also poses some health hazards. A Johns Hopkins study showed that several lung diseases, such as lipoid pneumonia and collapsed lung, are associated with vaping(6).
Savage CBD empowers its customers by helping them maintain a balanced lifestyle. The brand always makes sure that they are satisfied and continuously looks for ways to incorporate CBD in different products.
With its unique flavors and natural alternatives at affordable pricing, Savage CBD is a good brand for customers looking for an authentic CBD experience.
- Hammell, D. C., Zhang, L. P., Ma, F., Abshire, S. M., McIlwrath, S. L., Stinchcomb, A. L., & Westlund, K. N. (2016). Transdermal cannabidiol reduces inflammation and pain‐related behaviours in a rat model of arthritis. European Journal of Pain, 20(6), 936-948. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4851925/
- Capano, A., Weaver, R., & Burkman, E. (2020). Evaluation of the effects of CBD hemp extract on opioid use and quality of life indicators in chronic pain patients: a prospective cohort study. Postgraduate Medicine, 132(1), 56-61.
- Hughes, S., Lee, H., Lewis, N., Shannon, S. (2019). Cannabidiol in Anxiety and Sleep: A Large Case Series. PubMed Central (PMC). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6326553/.
- Paudel, K. S., Hammell, D. C., Agu, R. U., Valiveti, S., & Stinchcomb, A. L. (2010). Cannabidiol bioavailability after nasal and transdermal application: effect of permeation enhancers. Drug development and industrial pharmacy, 36(9), 1088-1097. https://doi.org/10.3109/03639041003657295
- Broderick, S. (2020). What Does Vaping Do to Your Lungs? Johns Hopkins Medicine. https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/wellness-and-prevention/what-does-vaping-do-to-your-lungs