Overall CBDC Brand Rating: 7/10
Miracle CBD Oil, also known as Miracle Nutritional Products, is one of the largest and most trusted CBD manufacturers in the world.
- Miracle CBD Oil’s hemp is sourced from local farms in Kentucky.
- The company offers a diverse yet affordable line of CBD products for its consumers. Products range from tinctures, capsules, edibles, beverages, and topical products.
Miracle CBD Oil, also known as Miracle Nutritional Products, is a Florida-based company. For years, its products have only been available through wholesalers and health professionals. Since then, the company has expanded to distributing its products through its e-commerce website.
|Recommended for||Optimizing wellness|
|Source of Hemp||Kentucky|
|Popular Products||– Miracle Nutritional Products Chiro CBD Cream
– Miracle Nutritional Products CBD Hangover Recovery
– Miracle Nutritional Products CBD Gummies
|Types Sold||Full-spectrum and CBD isolates|
|Range of Products/Forms||Tinctures, beverages, edibles, capsules, crystals, and topical products|
|Prices||From $5.99 for a tube of CBD Lip Infuse Vanilla to $164.99 for 60-count 1500mg CBD Gel Capsules|
|Extraction Method||CO2 extraction process|
|Lab Testing Transparency & Availability||Only some products have accessible lab test results. Test results are available from the products’ description page.|
|CBD Concentration per Serving Range||A 30-ml bottle of 2500mg Pharma Grade CBD Tincture Oil contains 2808mg of CBD|
|Potency||A full dropper serving (1ml) of the 2500mg Pharma Grade CBD Tincture Oil contains 93.6mg/g of CBD|
|THC Range of Products %||A 30-ml bottle of 2500mg Pharma Grade CBD Tincture Oil contains no detectable amounts of THC.|
|Flavors||– Lip balm: vanilla, blue raspberry, peppermint, cherry
– CBD lollipop: rootbeer, cotton candy, blue raspberry, wild cherry, orange creamsicle, grape soda
– Hangover Recovery: Orange Hangover, blue raspberry, fruit punch, lemon lime
|Tincture Carrier Oil||No data available|
|Lab Results||Independent third-party lab testing available online|
|Price Range||From $5.99 for a tube of CBD Lip Infuse Vanilla to $164.99 for 60-count 1500mg CBD Gel Capsules|
|Shipping||Free shipping on orders $100 and above. Ships only within the US.|
|Delivery||No data available|
|Guarantee||All products are safe, potent, and quality-tested by third-party laboratories|
|Contaminants||No data available|
|Vegan and Gluten-Free||Some products are vegan|
|Refund Policy||Unused and unopened products can be refunded|
|Customer Service||Email: email@example.com
Recommended for Optimizing Wellness
Miracle CBD Oil products are recommended for those who want to explore CBD’s therapeutic benefits and other phytocannabinoids and incorporate them into their daily routine.
The company’s full-spectrum products have higher CBD concentration and potency compared to that of its competitors. Miracle CBD Oil assures its customers that its high-quality hemp reduces the amount of THC that can show up in drug tests.
CBD isolate crystals are also available for customers who do not want to consume products with any trace of THC.
Source of Hemp
Miracle CBD Oil sources its hemp from local farms in Kentucky.
Miracle CBD Oil has more than 80 products. Its best-selling products are the Chiro CBD Cream, CBD Hangover Recovery Shot, and CBD Gummies.
Miracle CBD Oil sells full-spectrum and CBD isolates
Range of Products/Forms
The company offers products ranging from tinctures, capsules, edibles, beverages, and topical products.
Miracle CBD Oil uses the CO2 extraction process to provide its customers with the cleanest and most potent CBD products.
Lab Testing Transparency/Availability
The lab reports for specific Miracle CBD Oil products are posted on the company’s website.
CBD Concentration per Serving Range
A 30-ml bottle of 2500mg Pharma Grade CBD Tincture Oil contains 2808mg of CBD.
The product’s description page states that the tincture also contains other naturally occurring cannabinoids such as cannabigerol (CBG), cannabinol (CBN), and cannabidiolic acid (CBDA).
However, no traces of these cannabinoids were detected based on its lab test results.
A full dropper serving (1ml) of the 2500mg Pharma Grade CBD Tincture Oil contains 93.6mg/g of CBD.
THC Range of Products % (less than 0.3% – nonpsychoactive)
A 30-ml bottle of 2500mg Pharma Grade CBD Tincture Oil contains no detectable amounts of THC.
- Lip balm: vanilla, blue raspberry, peppermint, cherry
- CBD lollipop: rootbeer, cotton candy, blue raspberry, wild cherry, orange creamsicle, grape soda
Lab test results of Miracle CBD Oil products are available on its website.
Miracle CBD Oil’s price range is from $5.99 for a tube of CBD Lip Infuse Vanilla to $164.99 for 60-count 1500mg CBD Gel Capsules.
Shipping and Delivery
Miracle CBD Oil only ships to the US. Free shipping is available for orders exceeding $100.
All Miracle CBD Oil products are safe, potent, and quality-tested by third-party laboratories.
Miracle CBD Oil accepts refunds for all unopened and unused items within 30 days of delivery.
Lab reports on Miracle CBD Oil products’ contaminant levels are unavailable.
Vegan and Gluten-free
Some Miracle CBD Oil products are vegan.
For inquiries, customers can reach Miracle CBD Oil via firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-863-703-4367.
Miracle CBD Oil serves the US only.
|The product line is diverse, streamlined, and affordable||Lab test results are unavailable for most products.|
|Products have high CBD concentration and potency while maintaining less than 0.3% THC levels||Lab test results on the contaminant levels are unavailable.|
|A ull refund is available within 30 days of order delivery||No traces of other cannabinoids in some products as advertised.|
|Information about the brand itself is limited.|
|Free shipping is available only for orders $100 and above.|
|Available only in the US|
Pros of the company
- Miracle CBD Oil offers a diverse yet streamlined and affordable product line.
- Miracle CBD Oil’s products have high CBD concentration and potency but maintain low THC levels.
- Full refund is available within 30 days of order delivery.
Cons of the company
- Lab test results are unavailable for most Miracle CBD Oil products
- Available lab test results do not contain information on contaminants.
- Some products’ description pages state that the tinctures contain other naturally occurring cannabinoids, but no traces of these cannabinoids were detected based on its lab test results.
- There is minimal information on the company’s values and business practices.
- Free shipping is available only for orders $100 and above.
- Miracle CBD Oil products are available only in the US.
Review of Miracle CBD Oil’s CBD Chiro Cream (Premium)
The CBD Chiro Cream (Premium) is one of Miracle CBD Oil’s best-selling products. It is a CBD oil-based cream, infused with camphor and menthol.
This product is designed as a natural pain-reliever and anti-inflammatory solution. The product consists of pure CBD in tincture form, hence the absence of THC and other cannabinoids.
Miracle Oil’s CBD Chiro Cream takes advantage of therapeutic potential. CBD’s benefits in A 2018 study noted strong scientific evidence that cannabinoids might produce pain-relieving effects in inflammatory and neuropathic rodent pain models.
Several chiropractic practitioners have begun to utilize CBD’s potential pain-managing properties to complement their practice.
Review of Miracle CBD Oil’s Hangover Recovery Shot
Another popular product is the CBD Hangover Recovery Shot. It is an anti-hangover drink mix recommended to customers who are suffering from a hangover. It contains 200mg of CBD and comes in four different flavors.
Other studies have shown CBD’s antiemetic (anti-nausea and vomiting) characteristics.
A 2011 study details that there is considerable evidence demonstrating CBD may help regulate the body’s endocannabinoid system to prevent nausea and vomiting in humans and other animals.
Miracle CBD Oil has a diverse yet streamlined and affordable product offering, which may help beginners choose the right CBD product. However, the brand does not offer much documentation in most of its products’ quality and safety.
- Donvito, G., Nass, S.R., Wilkerson, J.L. et al. The endogenous cannabinoid system: a budding source of targets for treating inflammatory and neuropathic pain. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2018; 43: 52–79.
- “Can CBD Be Utilized as a Compliment to Chiropractic Treatment.” AmeriWell Clinics. Accessed July 20, 2020. https://www.ameriwellclinics.com/can-cbd-be-utilized-as-a-compliment-to-chiropractic-treatment/.
- Parker, Linda A, Erin M Rock, and Cheryl L Limebeer. “Regulation of Nausea and Vomiting by Cannabinoids.” British Journal of Pharmacology 163, no. 7 (2011): 1411–22. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1476-5381.2010.01176.x.