Overall CBDC Brand Rating for Theramu: 8/10
Theramu is a family-owned brand that offers various cannabidiol (CBD) products, like elixirs, serums, and balms.
These products are blended with refined emu oil, which the brand claims to produce superior bioavailability when combined with CBD.
Theramu CBD products undergo third-party laboratory testing. However, results are available per batch, and some are not updated.
Still, you can take advantage of the company’s bundle options at lower prices. You may also benefit from their generous 90-day money-back guarantee.
Theramu Company Summary
- Theramu is committed to providing safe, high-quality CBD isolates blended with ultra-refined emu oil for maximum bioavailability.
- Theramu claims the company has the patent to prove that emu oil is an almost perfect carrier for CBD.
- Theramu CBD products undergo third-party lab testing. However, results are available per batch and not updated.
- The brand provides a full money-back guarantee, allowing you to ask for refunds if you are not satisfied with the brand’s products. Bundle options are also available at discounted prices.
Theramu Pros and Cons
|Organic, GMO-free hemp||Lab tests conducted per batch and not updated|
|Emu oil for increased bioavailability||Source of hemp not specified|
|Accessible lab results|
|100% money-back guarantee|
Pros of Theramu
- Theramu takes pride in its organic, non-GMO CBD products.
- Theramu uses emu oil to facilitate maximum absorption of CBD’s effects.
- Lab results are available on the brand’s website.
- The brand offers a full money-back guarantee, accepting requests for refunds filed within 90 days of purchase.
- Theramu is available within the 50 states of the United States (US) and in Puerto Rico. It also accepts international orders.
Cons of Theramu
- Lab tests are available per batch, not per stock keeping unit (SKU). As the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) does not test these CBD products, each product must be guaranteed safe.
- The brand does not specify the source of its hemp.
Review of Theramu Products
Theramu Calm Elixirs
Theramu calm elixirs are available in two types: 350mg Calm Original Strength and 750mg Calm Pro Strength, both in 1oz jars. These products come in peach, mango, pineapple, and unflavored variants.
Theramu Calm Elixirs are a blend of pure CBD isolates and emu oil. As CBD isolate products, these elixirs are free from the psychoactive compound tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
According to Theramu, emu oil is the near-perfect carrier oil for CBD as it contains exceptional transdermal properties to carry CBD’s effects deep into the human body.
CBD is one of the cannabinoids or compounds found in cannabis plants with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties(1).
Theramu Calm sublingual elixirs also contain all-natural ingredients with no fillers or additives. The brand recommends placing one-fourth dropper under the tongue and holding it for 20 seconds before swallowing for best results.
You may take the product up to four times a day, as needed. However, seek medical advice to ensure safe and proper use.
Theramu Relieve Balms are available in three types: Theramu Relieve Original Strength Balm, Theramu Relieve Original Strength with Menthol, both at 100mg, and Theramu Relieve Pro Strength Balm (regular) at 250mg CBD strengths.
Theramu Relieve Balms contain pure hemp extract, Cera alba ( beeswax), organic eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus), menthol, and Cinnamomum camphora (camphor) essential oils. These balms are also CBD isolates, meaning they are THC-free.
According to the certificate of analysis (COA), a 100mg Theramu Relieve Original Strength Balm contains 98.13mg of CBD, slightly lower than what is indicated on the product label.
The brand also claims these fast-acting topical balms are a natural alternative for immediate pain relief when applied directly to the source of pain or discomfort.
Users may get the mentholated version, which provides an additional soothing element to the Relieve formula and an extra cooling sensation to the affected area.
Theramu Relieve Balm is for external use only. Consult a healthcare professional before using these CBD products.
|Recommended for||Optimizing wellness|
|Popular Products||Theramu Calm Elixirs, Theramu Relieve Balms and Theramu Soothe Original and Soothe Pro Bath Crystals|
|Types Sold||CBD isolates|
|Range of Products/Forms||Elixirs, serums, bath crystals, and beard balms|
|Price Range||From $24.95 for a 4oz Theramu Soothe Bath Crystals to $199.95 for a Theramu Wellness Pack that includes one Calm Pro Unflavored Elixir, one Relieve Pro Balm, and a 40z Soothe Bath Crystals|
|Extraction Method||CO2 extraction|
|Lab Testing Transparency & Availability||Third-party lab results are available on the brand’s website per batch|
|CBD Concentration per Serving Range||According to the COA, a 100mg Theramu Relieve Original Strength Balm contains 108.54mg CBD per package.|
|Potency||According to the COA, a 100mg Theramu Relieve Original Strength Balm has a CBD potency of 3.82mg/ml|
|THC Range of Products %||Not detectable|
|Tincture Carrier Oil||Emu oil|
|Lab Results||Third-party lab results show that Theramu CBD products are free from harmful contaminants.|
|Shipping/Delivery||Three business days for USPS Priority Mail shipping; 5 to 7 days for most domestic orders|
|Guarantee||100% money-back guarantee|
|Refund Policy||The brand accepts requests for refunds within 90 days of purchase.|
|Contaminants||Free from harmful contaminants|
|Vegan and Gluten-Free||Theramu CBD products are gluten-free but not vegan|
|Customer Service||Email Theramu at
Recommended for Optimizing Wellness
Theramu is committed to providing the highest quality products safe for the whole family, like CBD oils, bath crystals, eye serums, and beard balms through CO2 extraction methods.
The brand also focuses on its proprietary blend of emu oils and pure CBD isolates to achieve maximum absorption of effects and fast relief.
The brand’s popular products include Theramu Calm Elixirs, Theramu Relieve Balms, and Theramu Soothe Bath Crystals.
Theramu offers CBD isolates only.
Range of Products/Forms
The brand’s products include elixirs, bath crystals, serums, and balms.
Theramu CBD products range from $24.95 for a 4oz Theramu Soothe Bath Crystals to $199.95 for a Theramu Wellness Pack that includes one Calm Pro Unflavored Elixir, one Relieve Pro Balm, and a 40z Soothe Bath Crystals.
Theramu uses CO2 extraction methods to ensure its CBD products’ purity and quality.
Lab Testing Transparency & Availability
Third-party lab tests are available on the brand’s website per batch.
CBD Concentration per Serving Range
According to the COA, a 100mg Theramu Relieve Original Strength Balm contains 108.54mg CBD per package. However, other lab results are from 2019 or older reports.
According to the COA, a 100mg Theramu Relieve Original Strength Balm has a CBD potency of 3.82mg/ml.
THC Range of Products %
Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is not detectable in a 100mg Theramu Relieve Original Strength Balm.
Theramu CBD products are available in the following flavors:
- Mango, peach, pineapple, and unflavored for elixirs
- Original and menthol for balms
Tincture Carrier Oil
Theramu uses emu oil as its tincture carrier. The brand believes that emu oil is the best tincture carrier as it facilitates superior bioavailability.
Third-party lab results show that the brand’s CBD products are free from pesticides, residual solvents, and other harmful substances.
USPS Priority Mail shipping takes three business days, while most domestic orders take five to seven business days. International shipping may take longer.
Theramu offers a 100% money-back guarantee on its CBD products.
Users can ask for refunds within 90 days of purchase if they are not satisfied with the brand’s products. They can also ask for product exchange within 120 days.
Theramu CBD products are free from pesticides, residual solvents, and other harmful contaminants.
Vegan and Gluten-Free
The brand’s products are gluten-free. However, they are not vegan-friendly.
For inquiries, you can send an email at email@example.com. You can also fill out the form available on the brand’s Contact Us page.
Theramu ships within the US. It also accepts international orders, where it is legal to do so.
More About Theramu
Theramu is a family-owned brand founded by Gary and Vickie Lowe. It focuses on providing CBD isolate products formulated to increase compounds’ bioavailability through emu oil.
The brand’s CEO, Joel Greengrass, benefited from the brand’s Relieve topical balm when he experienced pain relief from his multiple sclerosis symptoms.
Theramu provides various CBD isolate products, like elixirs, eye serums, beard balms, and bath crystals for skin care.
Third-party lab results are available on the brand’s website. However, they are per batch and not updated.
You may purchase Theramu hemp emu oil and other CBD products by visiting the brand’s website.
- Atalay, S., Jarocka-Karpowicz, I., & Skrzydlewska, E. (2019). Antioxidative and Anti-Inflammatory Properties of Cannabidiol. Antioxidants (Basel, Switzerland), 9(1), 21. doi.org/10.3390/antiox9010021. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7023045/#:~:text=Therefore%2C%20it%20has%20been%20suggested,of%20immune%20cells%20%5B66%5D.
- Corroon, J., & Phillips, J. A. (2018). A Cross-Sectional Study of Cannabidiol Users. Cannabis and cannabinoid research, 3(1), 152–161. doi.org/10.1089/can.2018.0006. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6043845/#:~:text=Results%3A%20Almost%2062%25%20of%20CBD,reported%20%E2%80%9Cnot%20very%20well.%E2%80%9D