Overall CBDC Brand Rating: 8/10
North Carolina-based company Pure Relief CBD offers a wide range of CBD products that may benefit both first-time and long-time CBD users.
- Pure Relief CBD aims to help customers deal with life’s challenges and promote overall health and wellness.
- Each product was developed by a team of experienced pharmacists, to help provide relief from stressors and achieve “moments of peace.”
- The company offers a 20% discount for active and veteran military personnel, individuals with long-term disability, and individuals or households with low income.
Pure Relief CBD was founded in 2018 by businessman Michael Melton who believed that CBD and its therapeutic potentials could be a solution to his home state’s opioid epidemic.
Since then, Pure Relief CBD has released a product line that consists of tinctures, edibles, topicals, smokeables, and pet products.
|Recommended for||Optimizing wellness|
|Source of Hemp||Colorado|
|Popular Products||CBD Gummies, Pre-Rolled Joints, and Raw Hemp CBD Flowers|
|Types Sold||Full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, and CBD isolate products|
|Range of Products/Forms||Tinctures, edibles, topicals, smokeables, and pet products|
|Extraction Method||CO2 extraction method|
|Lab Testing Transparency and Availability||Lab test results are available on the company website|
|CBD Concentration per Serving Range||Each 30-ml bottle of Full-Spectrum CBD Oil contains 1000mg of CBD, according to its product page|
|Potency||Each 30-ml bottle of Full Spectrum CBD Oil (1000mg) contains 33mg CBD per serving, according to its product label|
|THC Range of Products %||There was no detectable THC level in the Full Spectrum CBD Oil (1000mg), according to its COA|
|Flavors||Tincture: natural and mint
Gummies: apple, black currant, pumpkin, and carrot
CBD Flower/Pre-rolled Joint: Pure OG, Hawaiian Haze, Banana Punch, Frosty Snowman, Melonade, and Sherblato
|Tincture Carrier Oil||MCT oil|
|Lab Results||Results of independent third-party lab testing available on the website|
|Price Range||From $12.99 for a 1g Pre-Rolled Joint to $163.99 for the Night Night Bundle|
|Shipping||Ships via USPS within the US only|
|Delivery||Three to five business days|
|Guarantee||Unopened products may be refunded within 30 days of order delivery|
|Contaminants||Lab test results do not include information on the contaminant levels in the product|
|Vegan and Gluten-Free||Most of Pure Relief CBD’s products are vegan and gluten-free|
|Refund Policy||Unopened products may be refunded within 30 days of order delivery|
|Customer Service||Phone Number: +1 786-292-3848
Email: [email protected]
Recommended for Optimizing Wellness
Pure Relief CBD’s products are recommended to individuals looking to experience CBD oil products’ potential health benefits without THC’s psychoactive effects.
Source of Hemp
Pure Relief CBD sources its hemp from Colorado farms.
There are at least ten products listed on the Pure Relief CBD’s website. The most popular ones are the CBD Gummies, Pre-Rolled Joints, and Raw Hemp CBD Flowers.
Pure Relief CBD sells full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, and CBD isolate products.
Range of Products/Forms
The company offers tinctures, edibles, topicals, smokeables, and pet products.
Pure Relief CBD uses the CO2 extraction method to extract the CBD oil from the hemp plant.
Lab Testing Transparency/Availability
Lab test results for Pure Relief CBD’s products are available on the company’s website.
CBD Concentration per Serving Range
Each 30-ml bottle of Full-Spectrum CBD Oil contains 1000mg of CBD, according to its product page.
Each 30-ml bottle of Full Spectrum CBD Oil (1000mg) contains 7.05% CBD, based on its certificate of analysis or COA. According to its product label, it contains 33 mg of CBD per serving.
THC Range of Products % (less than 0.3% – nonpsychoactive)
According to its COA, no amount of THC was detected in the 30-ml bottle of Full Spectrum CBD Oil (1000mg).
Pure Relief CBD’s tincture comes in both natural and mint flavor.
The CBD Gummies have apple, black currant, and carrot flavors, while the raw CBD flowers come in Pure OG, Hawaiian Haze, Banana Punch, Frosty Snowman, Melonade, and Sherblato strains.
Tincture Carrier Oil
Pure Relief CBD uses medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) oil as its carrier oil.
Lab test results for Pure Relief CBD’s products are available on the company’s website.
Pure Relief CBD’s product prices range from $12.99 for a 1g Pre-Rolled Joint to $163.99 for the Night Night Bundle.
The company also offers a 20% discount for active and veteran military personnel, individuals with long-term disability, and individuals or households with low income.
Shipping and Delivery
The company ships orders within three to five business days via USPS. Shipping is available in the US only.
Unopened products may be refunded within 30 days of order delivery.
Unopened products are refundable within 30 days of order delivery. Damaged or defective products may be replaced.
The lab test results do not include information on the contaminant levels in the product.
Vegan and Gluten-Free
Most of Pure Relief CBD’s products are vegan and gluten-free, except the CBD Cream, which contains beeswax.
Customer inquiries may be directed to [email protected] or +1 786-292-3848.
Pure Relief CBD products are available in the US only.
|Wide product range with affordable and flexible prices||Posted lab test results are outdated|
|Product range may be enjoyed by first-time or long-time CBD users||Lab test results do not include information on contaminant levels|
|Discount is available for specific sectors of society||Only unopened products may be refunded within 30 days of order delivery|
|Most products are vegan and gluten-free||Limited shipping options|
Pros of the Company
- Pure Relief CBD offers a wide range of products with prices that range from $12.99 to $163.99.
- The company’s product range is wide enough to be enjoyed by both first-time and long-time CBD users.
- Pure Relief CBD offers a 20% discount for active and veteran military personnel, individuals with long-term disability, and individuals or households with low income.
- Most of Pure Relief CBD’s products are vegan and gluten-free, which may be suitable for customers who are sensitive to gluten or follow a vegan lifestyle.
Cons of the Company
- The lab test results posted on Pure Relief CBD’s website are outdated and may not present accurate information.
- Lab test results also do not include results for the contaminant levels in each product.
- Only unopened products may be refunded within 30 days of order delivery.
- Free shipping is unavailable. Pure Relief CBD’s products are available in the US only.
Review of Pure Relief CBD Gummies
Pure Relief CBD Gummies is one of the company’s most popular products. Each pack contains 30 gummies infused with 30mg of pure CBD, to a total of 900mg of CBD. The gummies are vegan and made with natural fruit flavors.
Customers can choose which type of CBD Gummies best suits their needs. The Daytime Gummies were formulated to help manage one’s overall wellness routine. The Nighttime Gummies contain melatonin to promote better sleep quality.
Several studies have explored CBD’s potential effect on sleep and mental wellbeing. A study published in 2019 measured sleep and anxiety scores in human subjects and found that CBD could hold benefits for anxiety- and sleep-related disorders.
Other studies have also shown that CBD may have anti-anxiety properties. When further explored, results suggested that CBD might block anxiety-induced sleep disturbances.
Review of Pure Relief CBD Pre-Rolled Joint
One pack of Pure Relief CBD’s Pre-Rolled Joint consists of one 1-gram pre-rolled hemp joint, with five different hemp strain options. Despite being a full-spectrum CBD product, Pure Relief CBD assures its customers that the product’s THC level does not exceed the 0.3% FDA limit.
CBD has been shown to possess numerous potential health benefits that may help with many ailments and medical conditions. However, more comprehensive studies are needed to ascertain its full and long-term effect on the human body.
The best course of action for individuals looking to use CBD for the first time or include CBD in their regimen is to consult with a doctor experienced in cannabis use.
- Shannon S, Lewis N, Lee H, Hughes S. Cannabidiol in Anxiety and Sleep: A Large Case Series. Perm J. 2019;23:18–041. DOI:10.7812/TPP/18-041.
- Hsiao YT, Yi PL, Li CL, Chang FC. Effect of cannabidiol on sleep disruption induced by the repeated combination tests consisting of open field and elevated plus-maze in rats. Neuropharmacology. 2012 Jan;62(1):373-84. DOI: 10.1016/j.neuropharm.2011.08.013. Epub 2011 Aug 16.
- Russo EB. Cannabinoids in the management of difficult to treat pain. Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2008;4(1):245–259. doi:10.2147/tcrm.s1928; Crippa JA et al.Neural basis of anxiolytic effects of cannabidiol (CBD) in generalized social anxiety disorder: a preliminary report.J Psychopharmacol. 2011 Jan;25(1):121-30. doi: 10.1177/0269881110379283. Epub 2010 Sep 9. DOI: 10.1177/0269881110379283; Shannon S, Lewis N, Lee H, Hughes S. Cannabidiol in Anxiety and Sleep: A Large Case Series. Perm J. 2019;23:18–041. doi:10.7812/TPP/18-041; Booz GW. Cannabidiol as an emergent therapeutic strategy for lessening the impact of inflammation on oxidative stress. Free Radic Biol Med. 2011;51(5):1054–1061. doi:10.1016/j.freeradbiomed.2011.01.007.