Overall CBDC Brand Rating: 7/10
Naked 100 CBD is one of the famous brands in the vape industry. The brand is also known for its CBD e-liquids that feature great-tasting flavors.
Established in 2018, Naked 100 CBD is a Southern California brand of premium CBD e-liquids and tinctures. The brand strives to deliver quality through its products.
Naked 100 CBD has years of experience in the vape industry and in the flavor and brand development. It has meticulously developed and refined its CBD flavors to cover a wide range of tastes.
|Recommended for||Optimizing wellness|
|Source of Hemp||Data not available|
|Popular Products||Amazing Mango CBD E-Liquid, Hawaiian POG CBD E-Liquid, Lava Flow CBD E-Liquid, and Really Berry CBD E-Liquid|
|Types Sold||Full-spectrum CBD and CBD isolates|
|Range of Products/Forms||CBD e-liquids and tinctures|
|Extraction Method||Data not available|
|Lab Testing Transparency & Availability||Lab reports for Naked 100 CBD products are available on the brand’s website|
|CBD Concentration per Serving Range||30ml of Hawaiian POG CBD E-Liquid may contain 600mg or 1200mg of CBD|
|Potency||30ml of Hawaiian POG CBD E-Liquid may contain 20mg/ml or 40mg/ml of CBD|
|THC Range of Products %||Non-detectable|
|Tincture Carrier Oil||Hempseed oil, medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil|
|Lab Results||Lab results on product contaminants indicate that Naked 100 CBD products are free from pesticides, chemicals, and bacteria|
|Price Range||From $24.99 for Lava Flow CBD E-Liquid to $34.95 for Really Berry Full-Spectrum CBD Oil|
|Shipping/Delivery||Free shipping for orders within the U.S.|
|Guarantee||Naked 100 CBD does not offer a money-back guarantee|
|Refund Policy||Customers may contact customer service|
|Contaminants||Free from pesticides and harmful chemicals|
|Vegan and Gluten-Free||Products are vegan and gluten-free|
|Customer Service||Email [email protected]|
Recommended for Optimizing Wellness
Naked 100 CBD offers full-spectrum CBD for its tinctures, and CBD isolates for its e-liquids. The brand’s website provides lab results to ensure that the products do not have trace amounts of THC.
Third-party labs also test the products for purity and safety from heavy metals or pesticides.
There are seven products listed on Naked 100 CBD’s website. Their most popular products are Amazing Mango CBD E-Liquid, Hawaiian POG CBD E-Liquid, Lava Flow CBD E-Liquid, and Really Berry CBD E-Liquid.
Naked 100 CBD products contain full-spectrum CBD and CBD isolates.
Range of Products/Forms
Naked 100 CBD offers CBD e-liquids and tinctures.
Lab Testing Transparency/Availability
Lab results for Naked 100 CBD products are available on the brand’s website.
CBD Concentration per Serving Range
The product page on Naked 100 CBD’s website indicates that a 30ml of Hawaiian POG CBD E-Liquid may contain 600mg or 1200mg of CBD.
The product page on Naked 100 CBD’s website indicates that a 30ml of Hawaiian POG CBD E-Liquid may contain 20mg/ml or 40mg/ml of CBD.
THC Range of Products % (less than 0.3% – nonpsychoactive)
Based on its COA, the THC range of Naked 100 CBD products is non-detectable.
Naked 100 CBD products are available in the following flavors:
- Amazing Mango, Hawaiian POG, Lava Flow, and Really Berry for CBD e-liquids
- Hawaiian POG, Really Berry, and unflavored for tinctures
Tincture Carrier Oil
Naked 100 CBD uses hempseed oil and MCT oil as its carrier oils.
The least expensive Naked 100 CBD product is the Lava Flow CBD E-Liquid 30ml at $24.99. Meanwhile, the most expensive product is the Really Berry Full-Spectrum CBD Oil 60ml at $34.95.
Shipping and Delivery
Naked 100 CBD offers free shipping on all orders within the U.S.
Naked 100 CBD does not offer a money-back guarantee on its products.
Customers may contact customer service for any issues with the products.
Naked 100 CBD products are safe and free from pesticides, residual solvents, and bacteria.
Customers can email [email protected] for any inquiries.
Naked 100 CBD ships its products within the USA.
|Popular e-liquid line||Limited range of products|
|Amazing flavor profiles||Lack of transparency|
|No worldwide shipping|
Pros of Naked 100 CBD Oil
- Naked 100 CBD is known for its e-liquid line.
- The brand’s products have amazing flavor profiles.
Cons of Naked 100 CBD Oil
- Naked 100 CBD products are limited to e-liquids and tinctures.
- There is inadequate information about the brand, its source of ingredients, extraction methods, and products.
- Naked 100 CBD does not ship worldwide.
Review of Naked 100 CBD E-Liquid
Naked 100 CBD’s most popular product is its CBD e-liquid line. Each product contains pure CBD isolate, propylene glycol, and vegetable glycerin.
This e-liquid comes in 600mg or 1200mg. There are four exciting flavors to choose from: Amazing Mango, Hawaiian POG, Lava Flow, and Really Berry.
Amazing Mango is a blend of mangoes, peaches, and cream. Hawaiian POG is a tropical mix of passion fruit, orange, and guava.
Lava Flow is a combination of fresh strawberries, pineapple, and coconut. Lastly, Really Berry is a kick of sweet and tart with blueberry and raspberry notes.
This e-liquid offers the benefits of CBD with 0% THC. Customers can use the product in any vape device.
However, CBD users should still consult a doctor before buying and vaping CBD. Recent studies reported that vape use might cause irreversible lung damage and lung diseases.
Review of Naked 100 CBD Full-Spectrum Tincture
Naked 100 CBD is also known for its full-spectrum tinctures. Each 60ml product is available in 600mg or 1200mg.
This oil tincture contains CBD and MCT oil. Customers can choose from three flavors: Hawaiian POG, Really Berry, and unflavored.
Full-spectrum CBD promises different benefits. Multiple studies have suggested that full-spectrum CBD oil may provide relief for anxiety, pain and inflammation, or sleep disorders.
According to Naked 100 CBD, the suggested use is by taking 1ml (approximately one full dropper) of this oil sublingually as needed.
Naked 100 CBD has some of the best-tasting CBD e-liquids and tinctures in the market. The brand aims to deliver quality and excellence through its products.
Its unique collection of flavors also provide a wide range of taste for everyone.
- Chand, H. S., Muthumalage, T., Maziak, W., & Rahman, I. (2019). Pulmonary toxicity and the pathophysiology of electronic cigarette, or vaping product, use associated lung injury. Frontiers in pharmacology, 10.
- Blessing, E. M., Steenkamp, M. M., Manzanares, J., & Marmar, C. R. (2015). Cannabidiol as a potential treatment for anxiety disorders. Neurotherapeutics, 12(4), 825-836; Shannon, S., Lewis, N., Lee, H., & Hughes, S. (2019). Cannabidiol in anxiety and sleep: a large case series. The Permanente Journal, 23. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/pmc6326553/
- Hammell, D. C., Zhang, L. P., Ma, F., Abshire, S. M., McIlwrath, S. L., Stinchcomb, A. L., & Westlund, K. N. (2016). Transdermal cannabidiol reduces inflammation and pain‐related behaviours in a rat model of arthritis. European Journal of Pain, 20(6), 936-948.
- Murillo-Rodríguez, E., Millán-Aldaco, D., Palomero-Rivero, M., Mechoulam, R., & Drucker-Colín, R. (2006). Cannabidiol, a constituent of Cannabis sativa, modulates sleep in rats. FEBS letters, 580(18), 4337-4345.