Overall CBDC Brand Rating: 8/10
Medix CBD manufactures products in a modern facility to ensure quality and customer satisfaction. It has a streamlined system and clean production protocol, from processing to packaging.
Medix CBD has worked with other manufacturers and conducted extensive research on CBD benefits. It uses organic farming techniques, and all products are 100% chemical-free.
|Recommended For||Optimizing Wellness|
|Source of Hemp||Kentucky|
|Popular Products||100mg CBD Oil, 500mg CBD Vape Cartridge-Focus, and 300mg Rainbow Bites Gummies|
|Types Sold||Full-spectrum and CBD isolates|
|Range of Products or Forms||Edibles, oil, tincture, lotion, and topicals|
|Extraction Method||CO2 extraction|
|Lab Testing Transparency & Availability||Laboratory tests are indicated on the website|
|CBD Concentration per Serving Range||15ml bottle of Medix CBD oil may contain 100mg to 4500mg of CBD|
|Potency||15ml bottle of Medix CBD oil may contain 6.66mg/g to 37.50mg/g of CBD|
|THC Range of Products %||Non-detectable|
|Flavors||Bacon flavor for the pets product; sour gummies; natural flavor and scents for other products|
|Tincture Carrier Oil||Hempseed oil|
|Lab Results||Products are safe and free from contaminants|
|Price Range||From $11.99 300mg for the CBD gummies to $7,000 for 1kg CBD isolates|
|Guarantee||100% money-back guarantee|
|Refund Policy||Full refund for returned orders within 30 days|
|Contaminants||Free from contaminants|
|Vegan and Gluten-Free||Vegan and gluten-free|
|Customer Service||Phone: +1 (305)-967-7526
Email Address: [email protected]
Recommended for Optimizing Wellness
Medix CBD envisions providing quality products for its consumers’ wellness.
Source of Hemp
Medix CBD uses hemp from Kentucky.
The popular products of Medix CBD are the 100mg CBD Oil, 500mg CBD Vape Cartridge-Focus, and 300mg Rainbow Bites Gummies.
Medix CBD has full-spectrum and CBD isolates..
Range of Products or Forms
Medix CBD products come in tinctures, oils, lotion, vapes, and gummies.
Medix CBD uses the CO2 extraction method.
Lab Testing Transparency and Availability
The certificate of analysis for each product is found on its website. Customers can search for any product’s COA by inputting the product category and the selected product.
CBD Concentration per Serving Range
Each product description indicates that every 15ml bottle of CBD oil may contain 100mg to 4500mg of CBD.
Each 15ml bottle of CBD oil contains 6.66mg/g to 37.50mg/g of CBD.
THC Range of Products
Every product contains less than 0.3% of THC, which is undetectable, as indicated in the laboratory report.
Gummies are available in rainbow and sour bites. CBD for dogs is available in bacon flavors, while the rest of the products have natural flavors and scents.
Tincture Carrier Oil
Medix CBD uses hempseed oil.
Prices range from $16.99 for the 300mg CBD gummies to $7,000 for 1kl CBD isolates. Additional taxes apply upon checking out the product.
Medix CBD has 15% off, 30% off, and free shipping coupons for their customers.
To check the products of Medix CBD, customers must visit medixcbd.com.
Medix CBD has a fast delivery service. Customers receive orders within 3-5 days upon confirmation of payment.
Product delivery is through USPS for retail orders, while wholesale orders are shipped through USPS and FedEx. The minimum purchase to get free shipping is $100 and above.
Medix CBD has a 100% money-back guarantee for returned products. Returns are accepted within 60 days. The customer shoulders the return shipping fee.
The refund policy applies to all products within 30 days.
Laboratory results indicate that no contaminants are present in each product.
Vegan and Gluten-Free
All products of Medix CBD are vegan and gluten-free.
Customers can call Medix CBD through +1 (305)-967-7526 or email them at [email protected]
Medix CBD serves all the states in the US.
|COA is easy to access||Few products available|
|Money-back guarantee||Few available flavors for products|
Pros of Medix CBD
- The COA for each product is easy to access on the company’s website.
- It offers a money-back guarantee.
Cons of Medix CBD
- The website of the company has only a few products.
- The company’s products come in a few flavors and scents.
Review of Medix CBD Oil 250mg
This product is infused with premium CBD rich hemp oil. It contains a balanced formula of full-spectrum and hempseed oil.
Medix CBD is non-psychoactive and has natural properties. It is a sublingual tincture with a concentration per serving of 16.66 mg/ml.
CBD may help reduce chronic pain(1) and relieve anxiety(2). It also aids in chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting(3).
Review of Medix CBD Gummies in 300mg
Medix CBD Gummies are infused with phytocannabinoid-rich hemp oil and coated in sweet and sour sugar crystals.
Edibles like these are easy to take. Ingesting edibles is a safe way of attaining the therapeutic effects of CBD.
Studies suggest that CBD helps relieve anxiety and aid in medical conditions, such as spasticity and glaucoma(4).
Medix CBD provides CBD products that ensure the wellness of its customers. Every product goes through a rigorous process to deliver the best quality products in the market.
- Banerjee S, McCormack S. Medical Cannabis for the Treatment of Chronic Pain: A Review of Clinical Effectiveness and Guidelines [Internet]. Ottawa (ON): Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health; 2019 Jul 24. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK546424/
- de Mello Schier, A. R., de Oliveira Ribeiro, N. P., Coutinho, D. S., Machado, S., Arias-Carrión, O., Crippa, J. A., Zuardi, A. W., Nardi, A. E., & Silva, A. C. (2014). Antidepressant-like and anxiolytic-like effects of cannabidiol: a chemical compound of Cannabis sativa. CNS & neurological disorders drug targets, 13(6), 953–960. https://doi.org/10.2174/1871527313666140612114838
- National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine; Health and Medicine Division; Board on Population Health and Public Health Practice; Committee on the Health Effects of Marijuana: An Evidence Review and Research Agenda. The Health Effects of Cannabis and Cannabinoids: The Current State of Evidence and Recommendations for Research. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 2017 Jan 12. 4, Therapeutic Effects of Cannabis and Cannabinoids. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK425767/
- Barrus, D. G., Capogrossi, K. L., Cates, S. C., Gourdet, C. K., Peiper, N. C., Novak, S. P., Lefever, T. W., & Wiley, J. L. (2016). Tasty THC: Promises and Challenges of Cannabis Edibles. Methods report (RTI Press), 2016, 10.3768/rtipress.2016.op.0035.1611. https://doi.org/10.3768/rtipress.2016.op.0035.1611