Overall CBDC Brand Rating: 8.5/10
Kat’s Naturals is one of the premium CBD brands in the market. The brand uses only natural ingredients in its wide range of full-spectrum and THC-free products.
Kat’s Naturals is a brand founded in 2017 by Kat Merryfield. The founder’s decade of experience as a herbalist and nutritionist helped craft natural farm-to-home products and developed soothing remedies.
The brand’s mission is to formulate restorative products that nourish the mind and body. All of these products use a safe, clean, and efficient process.
|Recommended for||Optimizing wellness|
|Source of Hemp||Tennessee|
|Popular Products||Heal – 1500mg CBD Sublingual, Relax – 300mg CBD Sublingual, and Arnica CBD Cream with 350mg of CBD|
|Types Sold||Full-spectrum CBD and CBD isolates|
|Range of Products/Forms||CBD oils, gummies, topicals, skincare, inhalers, and CBD pet products|
|Extraction Method||CO2 extraction|
|Lab Testing Transparency & Availability||Lab reports for Kat’s Naturals products are available on the brand’s website|
|CBD Concentration per Serving Range||30ml of Relax – 300mg CBD Sublingual contains 300mg of CBD|
|Potency||30ml of Relax – 300mg CBD Sublingual contains 10mg/ml of CBD|
|THC Range of Products %||Non-detectable|
|Tincture Carrier Oil||Hempseed oil, medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil, essential oils|
|Lab Results||Lab results on product contaminants indicate that Kat’s Naturals products are free from pesticides, chemicals, and bacteria|
|Price Range||From $5.99 for Hand Sanitizer to $159.99 for Restore – 1500mg CBD Sublingual 30ml|
|Shipping/Delivery||Free shipping on all orders within the U.S.|
|Guarantee||Kat’s Naturals offers a full money-back guarantee|
|Refund Policy||Refunds must be made within 30 days of purchase date|
|Contaminants||Free from harmful chemicals and pesticides|
|Vegan and Gluten-Free||Products are vegan and gluten-free|
|Customer Service||Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-499-7880|
|Countries Served||USA and select international countries|
Recommended for Optimizing Wellness
Kat’s Naturals uses only American grown organic hemp and sustainably sourced ingredients in its products. The brand practices safe and ethical processes to infuse quality nutrients from farm to bottle.
Each product is tested throughout the entire cultivation process for pesticides, chemicals, and cannabinoid profile. Kat’s Naturals is also GMP-certified and tested by third-party labs.
Source of Hemp
Kat’s Naturals sources its hemp from Tennessee, USA.
There are 56 products listed on Kat’s Naturals website. Their most popular products are Heal – 1500mg CBD Sublingual, Relax – 300mg CBD Sublingual, and Arnica CBD Cream with 350mg of CBD.
Kat’s Naturals products contain full-spectrum CBD and CBD isolates.
Kat’s Naturals uses a CO2 extraction method.
Range of Products/Forms
Kat’s Naturals offers various CBD products, including CBD oils, gummies, topicals, skincare, inhalers, and CBD pet products.
Lab Testing Transparency/Availability
Lab results for Kat’s Naturals products are available on the brand’s website.
CBD Concentration per Serving Range
The product page on Kat’s Naturals’ website indicates that a 30ml of Relax – 300mg CBD Sublingual contains 300mg of CBD.
The product page on Kat’s Naturals’ website indicates that a 30ml of Relax – 300mg CBD Sublingual contains 10mg/ml of CBD.
THC Range of Products % (less than 0.3% – nonpsychoactive)
Based on its COA, the THC range of Kat’s Naturals products is non-detectable.
Kat’s Naturals products are available in the following flavors:
- Peppermint for CBD oils
- Dark chocolate and peppermint-white chocolate for hemp chocolates
Tincture Carrier Oil
Kat’s Naturals uses hempseed oil, MCT oil, and essential oils as its carrier oils.
The least expensive Kat’s Naturals product is the Hand Sanitizer at $5.99. Meanwhile, the most expensive product is the Restore – 1500mg CBD Sublingual 30ml at $159.99.
Shipping and Delivery
Kat’s Naturals offers free shipping on all orders within the U.S.
Kat’s Naturals offers a full money-back guarantee on its products.
Customers may request for a refund within 30 days of purchase date.
Kat’s Naturals products are safe and free from pesticides, residual solvents, and bacteria.
Vegan and Gluten-Free
Kat’s Naturals products are vegan and gluten-free.
Customers can email email@example.com or call 888-499-7880 for any inquiries.
Kat’s Naturals ships its products within the USA and select international countries. These countries include Australia, Canada, South Africa, and the United Kingdom.
|American grown, organic hemp||Limited selection of flavors|
|Ethical and sustainable processes|
|Variety of CBD products|
|Wide range of strengths|
Pros of Kat’s Naturals
- Kat’s Naturals products are made from organic hemp grown in America.
- The brand ensures ethical manufacturing and sustainable processes.
- Kat’s Naturals has a unique variety of CBD products.
- Its full-spectrum and THC-free CBD oils come in a wide range of strengths.
Cons of Kat’s Naturals
- Kat’s Naturals has a limited selection of product flavors.
Review of Kat’s Naturals Relax CBD Sublingual
Kat’s Naturals is known for its full-spectrum and THC-free CBD oils. Its line of THC-free sublingual oils allows customers to experience the therapeutic benefits of hemp without the psychoactive effects.
There are four products one can choose from, depending on the user’s needs: Heal, Relax, Metabolize, and Naked. One of the most popular is the Relax CBD Sublingual.
Kat’s Naturals Relax CBD Sublingual is infused with 300mg and wild orange essential oil. Wild orange is rich in monoterpenes and has purifying and stimulating qualities that support healthy immune function.
This THC-free oil also includes various terpenes, including limonene, myrcene, beta-caryophyllene, alpha-humulene, alpha-pinene, and linalool to enhance CBD’s relieving effect.
Recent studies also reported that CBD might have antidepressant and anti-anxiety properties.
The suggested use for this product is by placing and holding 5 to 10 drops under the tongue for 60 seconds before swallowing. However, it is advisable to consult a doctor first before buying and taking CBD oil.
Review of Kat’s Naturals Arnica CBD Cream with 350mg of CBD
Another top-selling Kat’s Naturals product is the Arnica CBD Cream. This vitamin-packed relief cream contains 350mg of CBD and essential oils.
Kat’s Naturals Arnica CBD Cream is formulated with emu oil and arnica. A study showed that ingredients like arnica help speed up the healing of bruising, pain, swelling, or bleeding in the skin.
This topical is also infused with essential oils, including lavender, frankincense, and lemongrass. These oils are found to promote relaxation and wellness.
Arnica CBD Cream goes deep into the muscles, hips, and joints to soothe pain and body aches.
Kat’s Naturals focuses on infusing quality nutrients and the therapeutic benefits of CBD in its products. The brand is committed to creating the most organic CBD products on the market.
With the use of ethical practices and sustainably sourced hemp and essential oils, Kat’s Naturals aims to enhance its customers’ quality of life by nourishing their minds and bodies.
- Dosoky, N. S., & Setzer, W. N. (2018). Biological activities and safety of Citrus spp. essential oils. International journal of molecular sciences, 19(7), 1966.
- Crippa, J. A. S., Derenusson, G. N., Ferrari, T. B., Wichert-Ana, L., Duran, F. L., Martin-Santos, R., … & Filho, A. S. (2011). Neural basis of anxiolytic effects of cannabidiol (CBD) in generalized social anxiety disorder: a preliminary report. Journal of Psychopharmacology, 25(1), 121-130.
- R de Mello Schier, A., P de Oliveira Ribeiro, N., S Coutinho, D., Machado, S., Arias-Carrión, O., A Crippa, J., … & C Silva, A. (2014). Antidepressant-like and anxiolytic-like effects of cannabidiol: a chemical compound of Cannabis sativa. CNS & Neurological Disorders-Drug Targets (Formerly Current Drug Targets-CNS & Neurological Disorders), 13(6), 953-960.
- Iannitti, T., Morales-Medina, J. C., Bellavite, P., Rottigni, V., & Palmieri, B. (2016). Effectiveness and safety of Arnica montana in post-surgical setting, pain and inflammation. American journal of therapeutics, 23(1), e184-e197.
- Okano, S., Honda, Y., Kodama, T., & Kimura, M. (2019). The Effects of Frankincense Essential Oil on Stress in Rats. Journal of oleo science, 68(10), 1003-1009; Buckle, J. (1999). Use of aromatherapy as a complementary treatment for chronic pain. Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine, 5(5), 42.