Overall CBDC Brand Rating: 8.5/10
Green Garden Gold uses 100% natural, non-GMO ingredients and processes them in GMP-compliant manufacturing facilities to produce high-quality products.
- Green Garden Gold sources its hemp from best-in-class farmers in both Colorado and Kentucky.
- The company offers a curated selection of CBD oil and cannabigerol (CBG) oil products for its consumers. Full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, and isolate products are all available under Green Garden Gold’s product offering.
- Recent studies on CBG indicate that it demonstrates antifungal and antioxidant properties(1). The compound is also being studied to be an effective regulator of the body’s endocannabinoid signaling(2).
Green Garden Gold has been operating since 2013, fostering health and wellness using the highest quality of hemp oil.
Green Garden Gold partners with best-in-class hemp farmers and refiners to achieve its standards. Its products undergo third-party laboratory testing to ensure their quality.
|Recommended for||Optimizing wellness|
|Source of Hemp||Colorado and Kentucky|
|Popular Products||– PolarX CBD Analgesic Gel (150mg) |
– Doggy Be Good CBD Dog Treats (140mg)
– CBD Oil Capsules (900mg)
|Types Sold||Full-spectrum CBD, broad-spectrum CBD, and CBD isolates|
|Range of Products/Forms||– CBD: capsules, oils, terpenes, edibles, topicals, pet products, and value packs |
– CBG: Oil tincture, CBG gummies
|Prices||From $4.99 for the 25mg drink packet to $254.99 for the 9-pack 350mg CBD cartridges|
|Extraction Method||CO2 extraction process|
|Lab Testing Transparency & Availability||Accessible via each product’s description page|
|CBD Concentration per Serving Range||PolarX™ CBD Infused Analgesic Gel contains 122.4mg of CBD per 85ml tube|
|Potency||For PolarX™ CBD Infused Analgesic Gel, the CBD concentration is 1.44mg/ml|
|THC Range of Products %||THC level for PolarX™ CBD Infused Analgesic Gel is undetectable|
|Flavors||– Chocolate-Mint |
– Peanut butter (dog treats)
|Tincture Carrier Oil||– Medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil |
– vegetable glycerin oil
|Lab Results||Independent third-party lab testing available online|
|Price Range||From $4.99 for the 25mg drink packet to $254.99 for the 9-pack 350mg CBD cartridges|
|Shipping||Free shipping on orders $100 and above. Ships only to the US.|
|Delivery||Items are shipped one business day after order processing|
|Guarantee||All products are 100% natural, produced from non-GMO hemp and manufactured at a GMP-certified lab facility|
|Contaminants||No data available|
|Vegan and Gluten-Free||Vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO|
|Refund Policy||Unused and unopened products can be refunded. Defective or damaged products are eligible for exchange.|
|Customer Service||Email: [email protected] |
Phone: (808) 803-0167
Recommended for Optimizing Wellness
Green Garden Gold products are recommended for those who want to explore the therapeutic benefits of CBD and other phytocannabinoids and incorporate them into their daily routine.
The company also utilizes vegetable glycerin as a carrier oil for its CBD oil tinctures. Vegetable glycerin reportedly tastes sweet, which masks the natural, grassy taste of hemp oil.
Aside from CBD products, Green Garden Gold also offers CBG-infused products. Recent studies on CBG indicate that it demonstrates antioxidant properties(3) and may be an effective regulator of the body’s endocannabinoid signaling(4).
Source of Hemp
Green Garden Gold sources its hemp from local farms located in Colorado and Kentucky.
Green Garden Gold has more than 25 products. The most popular are the PolarX CBD Analgesic Gel (150mg), the Doggy Be Good CBD Dog Treats (140mg), and the CBD Oil Capsules (900mg).
Green Garden Gold sells full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, and CBD isolates.
Range of Products/Forms
The company offers products ranging from tinctures, softgel capsules, topicals, edibles, and pet products.
Green Garden Gold uses the CO2 extraction process to preserve the CBD, terpenes, and natural flavors of the hemp plant. This process also makes sure that any contaminants present in the raw material are extracted from the finished product.
Lab Testing Transparency/Availability
The lab reports for specific Green Garden Gold products are posted on product pages for transparency.
CBD Concentration per Serving Range
PolarX™ CBD Infused Analgesic Gel contains 122.4mg of CBD per 85ml tube
Based on its certificate of analysis (COA), the CBD concentration of PolarX™ CBD Infused Analgesic Gel, is 1.44mg/ml
THC Range of Products % (less than 0.3% – nonpsychoactive)
THC level for PolarX™ CBD Infused Analgesic Gel is undetectable.
- Peanut butter (dog treats)
Tincture Carrier Oil
Green Garden Gold uses MCT oil and vegetable glycerin as the carrier oils for its CBD oil tinctures.
Lab test results of Green Garden Gold products are available on its website.
An eight-pack of CBD chewing gum is the least expensive Green Garden Gold product at $29.99. The most expensive is the CBD Night Repair™ Capsules, which costs $89.99 for 30 capsules.
Shipping and Delivery
Free shipping is available for orders exceeding $100, with terms and conditions that apply. The company website caters to the US only. However, Green Garden Gold encourages international customers to email them for international shipping arrangements.
All Green Garden Gold products are 100% natural, produced from non-GMO hemp, and manufactured at a GMP-certified lab facility.
Green Garden Gold accepts returns and refunds of all items. Customers must ship the product back to the company in its original packaging, together with the receipt or proof of payment.
Defective or damaged products, however, are only eligible for exchange.
Lab reports on Green Garden Gold products’ contaminant levels are unavailable.
Vegan and Gluten-free
Green Garden Gold products are all vegan, gluten-free, and non-GMO.
For inquiries, customers can reach Green Garden Gold via [email protected] or by calling (808) 803-0167.
Green Garden Gold primarily serves the USA only but can also provide international shipping.
|Offers CBD and CBG products||Incomplete third-party lab results|
|Vegan, gluten-free, and non-GMO||Limited product selection|
|Inclusive return and refund policy||Some products’ advertised CBD concentration does not match the values indicated in the COA|
|Free shipping on orders above $100|
|Can accommodate international orders|
Pros of the company
- Green Garden Gold offers both CBD and CBG products.
- Green Garden Gold’s products are from quality, non-GMO hemp. The products are also formulated as vegan and gluten-free.
- The company accepts most items for an exchange or a full refund.
- Free shipping is available for orders exceeding $100.
- The company can accommodate international orders.
Cons of the company
- Lab test results on the contaminant levels are unavailable.
- The company’s product offering is not as extensive as its competitors.
- Some products, such as in PolarX™ CBD Infused Analgesic Gel, are advertised to contain a specific CBD concentration that does not match the values indicated in the COA.
Review of Green Garden Gold Line
The PolarX™ CBD Infused Analgesic Gel (150mg) utilizes broad-spectrum CBD combined with menthol to help provide soothing relief from body pain. It contains no THC and has 1.44mg/g CBD concentration.
The Doggy Be Good CBD Dog Treats (140mg) is a THC-free CBD dog edible made of organic ingredients. According to a 2018 study, CBD oil may help relieve pain and other osteoarthritis symptoms in dogs with no observable side effects(5).
Since its humble beginnings in 2013, Green Garden Gold has grown from being a small hemp oil provider to an established supplier with an increasing national customer base.
Despite its limited product offerings, the company focuses on providing products that meet customers’ needs and expectations. It also offers a wide range of CBD concentrations, which can help customers better address their needs.
- Gugliandolo, Agnese, Federica Pollastro, Gianpaolo Grassi, Placido Bramanti, and Emanuela Mazzon. “In Vitro Model of Neuroinflammation: Efficacy of Cannabigerol, a Non-Psychoactive Cannabinoid.” International Journal of Molecular Sciences 19, no. 7 (2018): 1992. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms19071992.
- Navarro, Gemma, Katia Varani, Irene Reyes-Resina, Verónica Sánchez De Medina, Rafael Rivas-Santisteban, Carolina Sánchez-Carnerero Callado, Fabrizio Vincenzi, et al. “Cannabigerol Action at Cannabinoid CB1 and CB2 Receptors and at CB1–CB2 Heteroreceptor Complexes.” Frontiers in Pharmacology 9 (2018). https://doi.org/10.3389/fphar.2018.00632.
- Gamble, Lauri-Jo, Jordyn M. Boesch, Christopher W. Frye, Wayne S. Schwark, Sabine Mann, Lisa Wolfe, Holly Brown, Erin S. Berthelsen, and Joseph J. Wakshlag. “Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Clinical Efficacy of Cannabidiol Treatment in Osteoarthritic Dogs.” Frontiers in Veterinary Science 5 (July 23, 2018). https://doi.org/10.3389/fvets.2018.00165.