Overall CBDC Brand Rating: 8/10
CBDPure employs a hands-on approach on every step of its products’ farming and manufacturing process, creating a seed-to-shelf experience that ensures the products’ potency and quality.
Washington-based brand CBDPure starts the production of its CBD products by meticulously choosing the right industrial hemp strain on a genetic level.
The hemp is then grown without pesticides and herbicides and manufactured in Good Manufacturing Practices or GMP-certified facilities.
CBDPure products also undergo strict internal quality control measures, including regular batch testing via third-party laboratories.
Its high farming and manufacturing standards gives CBDPure credence as one of the most trusted CBD brands in the country.
|Recommended for||Optimizing wellness|
|Source of Hemp||Colorado and Washington|
|Popular Products||CBDPure Hemp Oil 300, CBDPure Softgels 750, and CBDPure Muscle & Joint Formula|
|Types Sold||Full-spectrum CBD products|
|Range of Products/Forms||Tincture, softgel capsules, topicals, and pet products|
|Extraction Method||CO2 extraction method|
|Lab Testing Transparency & Availability||Lab test results are available on the brand’s website|
|CBD Concentration per Serving Range||Based on its COA, a bottle of CBDPure Hemp Oil 300 contains 323mg of CBD|
|Potency||Based on its COA, a bottle of CBDPure Hemp Oil 300 contains 0.585%, or 323 mg/60ml, of CBD|
|THC Range of Products %||Based on its COA, the THC level for a bottle of CBDPure Hemp Oil 300 is 0.0347%|
|Flavors||Natural hemp flavor|
|Tincture Carrier Oil||Full-spectrum hemp seed oil|
|Lab Results||Lab test results indicate that the THC level for the CBDPure Hemp Oil 300 is lower than FDA’s set limit|
|Price Range||From $24.99 for a 60ml bottle of CBDPet 100 to $89.99 for a 30-ct jar of CBDPure Softgels 750|
|Shipping/Delivery||Orders are shipped via UPS or USPS; deliveries take around three to seven business days.|
|Guarantee||90-day money-back guarantee|
|Refund Policy||Customers may request for a refund or exchange within 90 days of order delivery|
|Contaminants||Some products contain trace amounts of heavy metal and microbial contaminants|
|Vegan and Gluten-Free||Some products are vegan and gluten-free|
|Customer Service||Email [email protected] or call +1 855.422.0990|
|Country Served||USA, UK, and Canada|
Recommended for Optimizing Wellness
CBDPure’s products are made from full-spectrum hemp extract sourced from industrial hemp from Colorado and Washington farms.
All products are third-party tested to ensure the products’ safety and potency.
Source of Hemp
CBDPure sources its hemp from Colorado and Washington farms.
There are six CBD products listed on the brand’s website. The most popular products are the CBDPure Hemp Oil 300, CBDPure Softgels 750, and CBDPure Muscle & Joint Formula
CBDPure offers full-spectrum CBD products.
Range of Products/Forms
CBDPure offers various products, including tinctures, capsules, topicals, and pet products.
CBDPure uses the CO2 extraction method for its products.
Lab Testing Transparency/Availability
Lab results for CBDPure products are available on its website.
CBD Concentration per Serving Range
Based on its certificate of analysis or COA, a bottle of CBDPure Hemp Oil 300 contains 323mg of CBD.
The product’s COA indicates that a bottle of CBDPure Hemp Oil 300 contains 0.585%, or 323 mg/60ml, of CBD.
THC Range of Products % (less than 0.3% – non-psychoactive)
According to its COA, the THC level for a bottle of CBDPure Hemp Oil 300 is 0.0347%, which is below the FDA’s allowed THC level for CBD products.
CBDPure’s products do not contain additional flavors.
Tincture Carrier Oil
CBDPure uses full-spectrum hempseed oil as its carrier oil.
Prices for CBDPure products range from $24.99 for a 60ml bottle of CBDPet 100 to $89.99 for a 30-ct jar of CBDPure Softgels 750.
Discount coupon codes are also available on third-party affiliate websites.
Shipping and Delivery
The company ships its products in the US through UPS or USPS. Delivery time is three to seven weeks, depending on the location.
International shipping is available but only for the UK and Canada.
CBDPure offers a 90-day money-back guarantee on its products.
Customers may file a return or refund claim within 90 days of order delivery, based on the product’s original cost.
Based on its COA, some CBDPure products contain trace amounts of heavy metal and microbial contaminants.
Vegan and Gluten-free
Most CBDPure products are vegan and gluten-free, except for the softgel capsules, which contain gelatin.
Customers can email [email protected] or call +1 855.422.0990 for any inquiries.
CBDPure ships its products within the USA, UK, and Canada.
|Carefully manufactured from seed-to-shelf||Some products have trace amounts of contaminants|
|Products undergo rigorous testing procedures||Limited product range|
|Lab test results are complete and available||Confusing website layout|
|Ships to some countries outside the US|
|Available online and in physical stores|
Pros of the Company
- CBDPure products are carefully manufactured from seed to shelf using organic farming methods and FDA-approved manufacturing practices.
- Products are subjected to rigorous testing procedures from the company’s internal quality control team and third-party laboratories.
- Results for both potency and purity of the products are included in the posted lab test results.
- CBDPure products are available online and in two retail stores: in Washington and the UK.
Cons of the Company
- Some CBDPure products contain trace amounts of contaminants, such as heavy metals and microbes.
- To date, CDBPure offers only six products, focusing on tinctures, capsules, topicals, and pet products.
- The website layout might be confusing for new customers looking for specific product information.
Review of CBDPure Softgels 750
Each bottle of the CDBPure Softgels 750 contains gel capsules with 25mg of CBD in each.
These easy-to-swallow softgels are recommendable to customers not too keen on the natural taste of hemp.
This product is also an option for those having problems with administering CBD products sublingually or under the tongue.
However, it is worth noting that CBD’s bioavailability or the rate of its absorption into the body is decreased when administered orally.
Studies have pointed out that while the sublingual method has at most 35% level of bioavailability, oral administration is only at approximately 9%.
Review of CBDPure Muscle & Joint Formula
CBDPure’s Muscle & Joint Formula is designed as a fast-acting topical pain reliever. It contains menthol and white willow bark to boost the effects of its 250mg of full-spectrum CBD.
Since the ancient times, menthol has been used as a form of pain reliever. Menthol has been considered an effective counter-irritant as it can stimulate the body’s pain sensory receptors before eventually desensitizing them through its cooling effect.
Meanwhile, the white willow bark, another ancient, natural pain reliever, has been used for its anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, and analgesic properties.
CBDPure’s seed-to-shelf approach, its transparency on the products’ test results, and its 90-day money-back policy highlight the brand’s commitment to giving its customers the best possible CBD experience.
However, certain limitations regarding some products’ contaminants should first be addressed for the brand to continue pursuing its commitment.
- Russo, Ethan. “Cannabinoids in the Management of Difficult to Treat Pain.” Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management Volume 4 (2008): 245–59. https://doi.org/10.2147/tcrm.s1928.
- Atsmon, Jacob, Irina Cherniakov, Dvora Izgelov, Amnon Hoffman, Abraham J. Domb, Lisa Deutsch, Frederic Deutsch, Daphna Heffetz, and Hagit Sacks. “PTL401, a New Formulation Based on Pro-Nano Dispersion Technology, Improves Oral Cannabinoids Bioavailability in Healthy Volunteers.” Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences 107, no. 5 (2018): 1423–29. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.xphs.2017.12.020.Inflammation-Induced Hypermotility in Mice.” British Journal of Pharmacology 166, no. 4 (2012): 1444–60. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1476-5381.2012.01879.x.
- Pergolizzi, J. V., R. Taylor, J.-A. Lequang, and R. B. Raffa. “The Role and Mechanism of Action of Menthol in Topical Analgesic Products.” Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics 43, no. 3 (2018): 313–19. https://doi.org/10.1111/jcpt.12679.
- Shara, Mohd, and Sidney J. Stohs. “Efficacy and Safety of White Willow Bark (Salix Alba) Extracts.” Phytotherapy Research 29, no. 8 (2015): 1112–16. https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.5377.