Overall CBDC Brand Rating: 9/10
CBD Living utilizes proprietary technology and some of the best minds in the CBD industry to turn its raw materials into high-quality and effective CBD products.
- CBD Living develops its product formulas using its in-house team of scientists and a proprietary nanotechnology emulsification process. This process was first used on the brand’s flagship product, CBD Living Water.
- The company subjects its products to rigorous tests from third-party laboratories to ensure safety and purity. Test results are available on the company website.
- CBD Living currently has more than 100 products in the market. Customers can buy directly from the company website or through retailers nationwide.
CBD Living is a California-based company founded in 2013 by Bill Di Segna, a long-time cannabis consumer who saw a gap in the CBD market and desired to fulfill it.
The company has gathered scientists and manufacturing experts to help formulate CBD Living’s in-house nano formulas.
CBD Living’s hemp is sourced from local, licensed farms in Colorado and Oregon. The company employs a rigorous process of testing its products three times – at the farm, at the extraction facility, and before manufacturing.
|Recommended for||Optimizing wellness|
|Source of Hemp||Colorado and Oregon|
|Popular Products||Nano Hemp-Infused CBD Living Water, Hemp-Infused CBD Sour Gummies|
|Types Sold||Broad-spectrum and CBD isolate products|
|Range of Products/Forms||Tinctures, topicals, syrup, water, edibles, bath bombs, suppository, vape juices, concentrates, and pet products|
|Prices||$3.99 for one 500ml bottle of CBD Living Water; $168 for the Optimal Performance CBD Bundle for Athletes|
|Extraction Method||CO2 extraction process with nanotechnology emulsification process|
|Lab Testing Transparency||Lab results are available on the website|
|CBD Concentration per Serving Range||Each 500ml bottle of CBD Living Water contains 12.124mg of CBD|
|Potency||Each 500ml bottle of CBD Living Water contains 0.024mg/g of CBD|
|THC Range of Products %||Each 500ml bottle of CBD Living Water contains no detectable THC level|
|Flavors||Sour, green apple, cherry, grape|
|Lab Testing Availability||Lab results are available on the website|
|Tincture Carrier Oil||MCT oil|
|Lab Results||Results of independent third-party lab testing available on the website|
|Price Range||CBD products range from $3.99 to $168|
|Shipping||Ships within the US and internationally|
|Delivery||All items are shipped via UPS or USPS within two to five business days|
|Guarantee||Non-GMO hemp, sourced from local American farms using organic farming methods|
|Contaminants||Lab test results do not include information on contaminants|
|Vegan and Gluten-Free||Only one product is vegan|
|Refund Policy||A 3-day window for damaged and defective products.|
|Customer Service||Email email@example.com or call +1 800 940 3660|
|Country Served||The USA and other countries|
Recommended for Optimizing Wellness
CBD Living products are recommended for those who want to explore CBD’s therapeutic benefits by incorporating them into their daily routine.
Source of Hemp
CBD Living sources its hemp from farms in Greeley, Colorado.
CBD Living currently has more than 100 products in the market.
The brand’s two most popular products are the CBD Living Water and CBD Living Water Sour Gummies.
The brand offers broad-spectrum and CBD isolates. The broad-spectrum products allow consumers to take advantage of the full range of cannabinoids and terpenes from the hemp plant without THC.
The CBD isolate products containing pure CBD and zero THC are recommended for customers who do not want to ingest THC.
Range of Products/Forms
CBD Living offers tinctures, edibles, bath bombs, and energy drinks.
CBD Living charges $3.99 for one 500ml bottle of CBD Living Water and $168 for the Optimal Performance CBD Bundle for Athletes.
CBD Living uses the CO2 extraction method paired with the nanotechnology emulsification process for its products.
Lab Testing Transparency
CBD Living employs third-party USA laboratories to test its products three times. The results for these lab tests are available on their website.
CBD Concentration per Serving Range
Each 500ml bottle of CBD Living Water contains 12.124mg of CBD.
Each 500ml bottle of CBD Living Water contains 0.024mg/g of CBD.
THC Range of Products % (less than 0.3% – nonpsychoactive)
Based on its certificate of analysis from third-party laboratories, there is no detectable THC in CBD Living Water.
- Green apple
Lab Testing Availability
The laboratory test results for CBD Living products can be found on its website.
Tincture Carrier Oil
CBD Living tinctures are made with medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) oil as the carrier oil.
The latest test results for CBD Living products show that the CBD content for each product is more than the amount reported on the label. Information on the contaminant level is unavailable.
Prices for CBD Living products range from $3.99 for one 500ml bottle of CBD Living Water to $168 for the Optimal Performance CBD Bundle for Athletes.
International and domestic shipping is available.
All items are shipped via UPS or USPS within two to five business days.
CBD Living assures its customers that it only uses non-GMO hemp sourced from local American farms using organic farming methods.
Information on the products’ contaminant level is unavailable.
Vegan and Gluten-Free
CBD Living gummies have a vegan variant.
Damaged and defective items bought from the CBD Living website can be returned for a refund within three days of order delivery.
Email CBD Living at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 800 940 3660.
CBD Living ships internationally and within the US.
|100% organic and sustainably grown hemp sourced from Colorado and Oregon farms||Lab test results do not include information on possible contaminants|
|Wide variety of products available||Posted lab test results are outdated|
|Use of nanotechnology||Refund claims can only be filed within three days of delivery arrival|
|International shipping available||No free shipping|
|Products available online and through retail stores nationwide|
Pros of the Company
- CBD Living sources its hemp from organic, local farms in Colorado and Oregon.
- The company offers more than 100 products with varying CBD concentrations.
- Its use of nanotechnology allows CBD Living to make CBD oil water-soluble, which some researchers believe increases CBD’s bioavailability or its absorption in the body.
- Shipping is available domestically and internationally.
- Customers may purchase CBD Living products from the company website and through numerous retail stores nationwide.
Cons of the Company
- The lab results posted on the website do not include any information on possible chemical, physical, or microbial contaminants in their products.
- The lab test results posted are outdated.
- Refund claims for damaged or defective products can only be filed within three days of order delivery.
- Free shipping is unavailable.
Review of CBD Living Water
CBD Living water is the flagship product of CBD Living. It is made via a nanotechnology process, which allows the company to infuse approximately 9+pH water with CBD oil molecules.
Cannabinoids, such as CBD and THC, are oil-based and non-water soluble. This insolubility leads to less absorption of the product by the system, as the human body is primarily composed of water.
With nanotechnology, the size of CBD oil molecules is reduced to increase its solubility, which some researchers believe allows the body to absorb more particles from the same amount of product.
CBD Living utilizes its in-house team of experts and scientists to provide consumers with a wide variety of CBD-infused products.
The company’s strength lies in its utilization of nanotechnology to enhance its products’ bioavailability.
CBD Living’s customers can make the most out of the CBD concentration in the company’s products. Still, further research on nanotechnology and its effects on CBD’s safety and efficacy are required.
- Atsmon, Jacob, Irina Cherniakov, Dvora Izgelov, Amnon Hoffman, Abraham J. Domb, Lisa Deutsch, Frederic Deutsch, Daphna Heffetz, and Hagit Sacks. “PTL401, a New Formulation Based on Pro-Nano Dispersion Technology, Improves Oral Cannabinoids Bioavailability in Healthy Volunteers.” Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences 107, no. 5 (2018): 1423–29. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.xphs.2017.12.020.
- Cherniakov, Irina, Dvora Izgelov, Abraham J. Domb, and Amnon Hoffman. “The Effect of Pro NanoLipospheres (PNL) Formulation Containing Natural Absorption Enhancers on the Oral Bioavailability of Delta-9-Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and Cannabidiol (CBD) in a Rat Model.” European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences 109 (2017): 21–30. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejps.2017.07.003.