Overall CBDC Brand Rating for Sana Hemp Juice: 8.2/10
Sana Hemp Juice’s homepage claims its hemp products are “100% natural,” tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)-free, and European Union (EU)-approved.
Sana’s product offerings include hemp powders, capsules, tablets, and tinctures.
However, the company’s homepage does not provide third-party lab test results. It also does not state whether products are specifically vegan or gluten-free.
Still, Sana claims its hemp juice contains less than 0.05% THC.
In 2020 the EU parliament voted to increase the THC limit for industrial hemp to 0.3%(1).
Sana Hemp Juice: About the Company
- Sana Hemp Juice aims to provide consumers with “plant power” through hemp-derived products for foods and beverages, including powders, capsules, and tablets.
- Sana’s products are Competitiveness of Enterprises and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (COSMOS)-approved, indicating it meets the EU’s industry standards.
- Raw Sana Hemp Juice Powder is raw food that provides a convenient method to consume hemp-derived products. Individuals can add the powder to drinks like coffee, shakes, smoothies and ice cream, and foods like fruits, vegetables.
Where and How to Buy
Individuals can purchase Sana Hemp Juice products at online stores, including the company’s homepage. One must open an account on the company’s homepage to place an order.
Sana Hemp Juice Pros and Cons
|A refreshing way to consume hemp-based products.||Smaller product range than other CBD brands.|
|Full-spectrum CBD||No third-party lab testing|
|Products include powders, tinctures, tablets, capsules, and lip balm.|
|High in omega-3 and omega-6|
Pros of Sana Hemp Juice
- Plant-based “green juice” allows individuals to enjoy hemp-derived natural beverages, hot and cold.
- Sana’s hemp juice is full-spectrum CBD. Full-spectrum CBD products contain all naturally occurring cannabis-derived compounds, including cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and essential oils.
- The company’s products include tinctures, tablets, and capsules. These options may provide consumers with different features and benefits.
- Omega-3 and omega-6 are fatty acids are related to various physiological functions, including blood pressure and inflammation response(2).
Cons of Sana Hemp Juice
- Sana’s product lines primarily include beverage-focused options, offering fewer types of CBD products compared to other brands.
- The company does not provide third-party lab test results on its homepage.
Review of Sana Hemp Juice Products
Sana Hemp 100% Hemp Juice Powder
Sana Hemp Juice claims this product is “100% natural” and contains full-spectrum CBD. The powder undergoes freeze-drying to sustain the chemical structure and enzymes.
Research suggests that blending hemp juice and alcoholic beverages may induce digestive benefits(3).
Usage and Dosage
One container has 30 grams (g) of hemp juice powder. This amount comprises approximately two months of daily servings, according to the product page.
Each container also includes 850 milligrams (mg) of cannabidiolic acid (CBD-A), according to the product page. CBD-A is a compound contained in the resin glands of raw cannabis plants. A resin is a type of organic compound.
Sana also claims that 100ml of Sana Hemp juice contains 54mg of cannabidiol.
Sana Hemp Juice Tincture
The CBD-A tincture is a pure and natural tincture produced from 100% raw hemp juice, according to the product page. This item is a full-spectrum CBD product.
The hemp juice tincture contains CBD-A derived from the leaves of industrial hemp.
Sana Hemp Juice Tincture quickly dissolves in water, according to the product page. Thus, an individual’s bloodstream may absorb the hemp juice tincture readily.
Usage and Dosage
The administration of Sana Hemp Juice Tincture should include placing 3 to 6 drops of hemp juice tincture under the tongue, according to the product page. One should hold the drops for up to 30 seconds, then swallow.
An alternative administration method is to blend 3 to 6 drops of tincture in one-fourth glass of water or juice, then drink immediately.
About the Products
|Recommended for||Optimizing wellness|
|Source of Hemp||EU-approved hemp|
|Popular Products||Raw Sana Hemp Juice Powder, Sana Hemp Juice Melting Tablets, Sana Hemp Juice Tincture|
|Types Sold||Full-spectrum CBD|
|Range of Products||Powders, tinctures, tablets, capsules, lip balm|
|Price Range||From €7.95 for Sana Hemp Lip Balm (20mg) to €59.95 for Raw Sana Hemp Juice Powder (90 vcaps).|
|Extraction Method||This information is not available on Sana Hemp Juice’s homepage.|
|Lab Testing Transparency & Availability||No lab reports are available on Sana Hemp Juice’s website.|
|CBD Concentration per Serving Range||This information is not available on Sana Hemp Juice’s homepage.|
|Potency||This information is not available on Sana Hemp Juice’s homepage.|
|THC Range of Products %||THC-free|
|Flavors||Sana Hemp Juice’s products are not available in different flavors.|
|Tincture Carrier Oil||Sana’s tincture does not contain a carrier oil.|
|Shipping and Delivery||Ships internationally|
|Guarantee||This information is not available on Sana Hemp Juice’s homepage.|
|Refund Policy||This information is not available on Sana Hemp Juice’s homepage.|
|Sana’s products are “100% natural” and produced without pesticides or herbicides, according to the homepage.|
|Vegan and Gluten-Free||This information is not available on Sana Hemp Juice’s homepage.|
|Customer Service||Email [email protected] or call +31(0)597-677592|
|Countries Served||Netherlands and international|
Recommended for Optimizing Wellness
Sana Hemp Juice aims to enhance health and flavor by adding hemp-derived products to food and beverages. Individuals can add the company’s products to soups, salads, fruit, coffee, shakes, and smoothies.
The company claims its products are European Union (EU)-approved, 100% natural, and THC-free.
Sana offers an alternative to expensive weight-loss and detox programs and products.
Still, a consultation with a physician is advisable before using any hemp-based products.
Sana’s Raw Hemp Powder is a highly concentrated freeze-dried powder. This process preserves the plant’s chemical structure and enzymes.
Latest News and Research
Recent studies suggest hemp may help relieve the symptoms of various ailments, making it a potentially valuable food ingredient(4). However, additional research is warranted.
A 2020 review examined the potential benefits of full-spectrum hemp oil(5). The researchers hypothesized that CBD may potentially be an alternative therapy for chronic pain. However, researchers must conduct additional studies.
Sana Hemp Juice provides an alternative to cannabis-derived products such as CBD oils, topicals, and vapes. Consumers may add CBD-A to their daily diet through options such as powders, capsules, and tablets.
- Most recent EU regulatory updates on the use of cannabis ingredients in cosmetics
- The importance of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Industrial Hemp (Cannabis sativa subsp. sativa) as an Emerging Source for Value-Added Functional Food Ingredients and Nutraceuticals
- The Therapeutic Effectiveness of Full Spectrum Hemp Oil Using a Chronic Neuropathic Pain Model