Overall Brand Rating: 8/10
Soul CBD is among the top-rated CBD brands across America. With organically farmed ingredients, the brand offers all-natural and effective CBD products, from oil drops, topicals, and bath bombs.
Soul CBD is dedicated to providing high-quality CBD oil products, in the pursuit of recovery and better living.
|Recommended for||Optimizing wellness|
|Source of Hemp||USA|
|Popular Products||CBD Oil Drops|
|Types Sold||CBD Isolates|
|Range of Products/Forms||CBD oil drops, gummies, capsules, topicals, bath bombs, pet oil|
|Extraction Method/s||CO2 extraction|
|Lab Testing Transparency/Availability||COAs are available on the brand’s website|
|CBD Concentration per Serving Range||30ml of Soul CBD Oil Drops may contain 497.4mg to 1,507.5mg of CBD|
|Potency||30ml of Soul CBD Oil Drops may contain 16.58mg/ml to 50.25mg/ml of CBD|
|THC Range of Products %||Non-detectable|
|Flavors||Oils: Watermelon mint, orange, peppermint, lemon-lime
Gummies: raspberry, coconut vanilla, strawberry, orange cream
Pet oil: bacon
|Tincture Carrier Oil||MCT coconut oil|
|Lab Results||Lab results for potency and contaminants are available on the brand’s website|
|Price Range||$9.99 to $149.97|
|Shipping/Delivery||Orders take 2-3 business days to process and ship.
Domestic delivery takes 3-7 business days.
|Guarantee||Offers money-back guarantee|
|Refund Policy||Refunds available for unopened products|
|Contaminants||Products are free of microbiological contaminants|
|Vegan and Gluten-Free||Products are vegan and gluten-free|
Thrive 1023 LLC
8201 Woodley Ave
Van Nuys, CA 91406
|Country Served||USA, UK, New Zealand|
Recommended for Optimizing Wellness
Source of Hemp
Soul CBD sources its hemp from the USA.
The most popular Soul CBD product is the 30ml bottles of Oil Drops. This product comes in 500mg or 1,500mg strengths.
Soul CBD products contain CBD isolates.
Range of Products/Forms
Soul CBD products are available as oil drops, gummies, capsules, topicals, bath bombs, and pet oil.
Soul CBD uses a CO2 extraction method.
Lab Testing Transparency/Availability
Lab results for Soul CBD products are available on the brand’s website.
CBD Concentration per Serving Range
Based on the COA, a 30ml bottle of Soul CBD Oil Drops may contain 497.4mg to 1,507.5mg of CBD.
Based on the COA, a 30ml bottle of Soul CBD Oil Drops may contain 16.58mg/ml to 50.25mg/ml of CBD.
THC Range of Products % (<0.03% = non-psychoactive)
Based on the COAs listed on the brand’s website, Soul CBD products contain a non-detectable amount of THC.
Soul CBD CBD products come in several flavors:
- Watermelon Mint
- Coconut vanilla
- Orange cream
Tincture Carrier Oil
Soul CBD uses MCT oil derived from coconut for its line of CBD Oil Drops.
Based on the COAs, Soul CBD products are free from microbiological contaminants.
The cheapest Soul CBD product is $9.99 for CBD Bath Bombs. This product comes in Get Period Relief, Get Relief, Get Smooth, Get Chill, and Get It On options.
The most expensive Soul CBD product is $149.97 for the 30ml bottle of 1,500mg CBD Oil Drops.
Shipping and Delivery
Soul CBD ships its products within the USA. Orders take 2-3 business days to process and ship. Domestic delivery may take 3-7 business days.
The brand also ships products to the UK and New Zealand.
Soul CBD offers a money-back guarantee for its products.
Soul CBD gives refunds for products returned that remain unopened and sealed.
For damaged products, the customer must make claims within 72 hours of receipt.
Soul CBD products are free of microbiological contaminants, including bacteria, yeast, and mold.
Vegan and Gluten-Free
Soul CBD products are vegan and gluten-free.
Customers may contact Soul CBD by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
Thrive 1023 LLC, 8201 Woodley Ave., Van Nuys, CA 91406.
Soul CBD CBD oil products are available in the USA, UK, and New Zealand.
|Variety of products||Strict return policy|
|COAs available||No lab results for metals|
|Comprehensive brand website|
Pros of Soul CBD
- Soul CBD offers a variety of CBD products.
- COAs for the brand’s products are available on its website.
- Soul CBD has a comprehensive and easy-to-navigate website.
Cons of Soul CBD
- Soul CBD only accepts returns for unopened products. The brand does not offer sample sizes.
- Soul CBD does not provide lab reports for metals and other non-microbiological contaminants.
Review of Soul CBD Oil Drops
The 30ml bottle of Soul CBD Oil Drops comes in 500mg and 1,500mg strengths. With four available flavors, users can take this tincture sublingually or add it to food or beverages.
Soul CBD is made with all-natural and non-GMO CBD isolates. Unlike full-spectrum CBD products, this product has no THC content. Thus, this product is legal to purchase and ship in the US without any prescription.
In line with the founders’ vision, Soul CBD products offer high-quality benefits of CBD oil. Research has shown that CBD oil has promising effects in relieving pain, anxiety, and sleep disorders.
Review of Soul CBD Rapid Relief CBD Cream
Another Soul CBD product is the 100ml bottle of Soul CBD Rapid Relief CBD Cream. This CBD topical contains zero THC, which means users are not going to experience any psychoactive effects.
Research has shown that patients have experienced pain relief upon applying CBD topicals on affected areas.
Soul CBD’s mission is to help people improve their quality of life. With a variety of CBD products available on the brand’s website, customers can easily purchase their preferred items.
The brand is also community-based, which offers discount codes through various social media influencers. It is committed to spreading awareness of the benefits of CBD oil.
- Maayah, Z. H., Takahara, S., Ferdaoussi, M., & Dyck, J. R. (2020). The anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects of formulated full-spectrum cannabis extract in the treatment of neuropathic pain associated with multiple sclerosis. Inflammation Research, 1-10.
- R de Mello Schier, A., P de Oliveira Ribeiro, N., S Coutinho, D., Machado, S., Arias-Carrión, O., A Crippa, J., … & C Silva, A. (2014). Antidepressant-like and anxiolytic-like effects of cannabidiol: a chemical compound of Cannabis sativa. CNS & Neurological Disorders-Drug Targets (Formerly Current Drug Targets-CNS & Neurological Disorders), 13(6), 953-960.
- Hughes, S., Lee, H., Lewis, N., Shannon, S. (2019). Cannabidiol in Anxiety and Sleep: A Large Case Series. PubMed Central (PMC). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6326553/
- Hu, D., Cullen, B., Tang, M., & Fang Y. (2020). The Effectiveness of Topical Cannabidiol Oil in Symptomatic Relief of Peripheral Neuropathy of the Lower Extremities. Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, 390-402. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31793418/