Overall CBDC Brand Rating: 7.4/10
HempWorx is a Las Vegas-based company that claims to use locally and conscientiously grown hemp in its full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD oils. They offer products not usually found in other brands, such as CBD bath bombs, hemp-infused coffee, and keto coffee creamers.
The brand aims to provide quality CBD oil at reasonable prices. HempWorx sells its 500mg Full-Spectrum CBD Oil for $89, which calculates to $0.18 for every mg of CBD. Also at $89, its 450mg CBD gummies work out to be $0.20 for every mg of CBD.
HempWorx produces its CBD-rich hemp extract using the CO2 extraction process, maximizing the extracts and keeping out undesirable residues. However, information on its manufacturing practices is limited.
Based on independent lab reports published in February 2020, HempWorx CBD products are safe and free from pesticides, heavy metals, residual solvents, and bacteria. However, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has yet to evaluate the product statements on the brand’s website.
HempWorx serves the United States and over 150 countries. They also give a 60-day money-back guarantee not commonly offered by other CBD brands.
HempWorx Company Summary
HempWorx product lineup includes CBD oils, gummies, coffee, capsules, hair and body care, topicals, and CBD for pets.
The brand claims its products are made from organic, non-GMO industrial hemp using a CO2 extraction method. HempWorx follows a strict quality control standard from the farm to the manufacturer.
HempWorx CBD products undergo third-party laboratory testing for potency, purity, and safety. You can access the lab results on the brand’s website or by entering a lot number.
HempWorx Pros and Cons
|Unique range of products||Not evaluated by the FDA|
|US-grown hemp||Lack of information|
|Third-party lab testing|
|60-day money-back guarantee|
|Worldwide shipping available|
Pros of HempWorx
- HempWorx offers a unique range of products that are not commonly offered by other CBD brands. These products include CBD bath bombs, hemp-infused coffee, and keto coffee creamers.
- According to HempWorx, the quality hemp used in its products is grown in the United States.
- Each batch of HempWorx products undergoes third-party lab testing to ensure purity, potency, and safety.
- HempWorx CBD products are relatively affordable compared to other CBD brands. You pay approximately $0.18 for every mg of CBD in 500mg Full-Spectrum CBD Oil and $0.20 for every mg of CBD in 450mg CBD Gummies.
- HempWorx offers customers a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- The brand ships its products within the United States and over 150 countries.
Cons of HempWorx
- The product statements on HempWorx’s website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- The brand does not provide detailed information on its farming and manufacturing practices.
Review of HempWorx CBD Products
HempWorx CBD Oil Tinctures
HempWorx offers a range of full-spectrum CBD oils if you are looking to add cannabidiol to your daily routine.
These oil tinctures come in three concentrations. According to its COA published in February 2020, the oils contain trace amounts of THC (less than 0.3%).
HempWorx 500 CBD Oil is the lowest strength and recommended for first-time CBD users. If you prefer medium strength, you can opt for HempWorx 750 CBD Oil.
The most potent dose is the HempWorx 1500 mg CBD oil, which may be suitable for you if you are an experienced CBD user.
HempWorx CBD oil is available in natural, cinnamon, strawberry guava, watermelon mint, lemon lime, orange sunshine, or peppermint flavor. No artificial sweeteners or flavoring are added to the product.
The full-spectrum hemp oil also comes with a dropper. You can take the product sublingually or by mixing it into your food and beverages.
CBD oil contains cannabidiol, a non-psychoactive compound extracted from cannabis or hemp plants. Multiple studies have suggested CBD helps relieve anxiety(1), pain or inflammation(2), and sleep disorders(3).
Aside from the full-spectrum CBD, HempWorx also offers a broad-spectrum, THC-free CBD oil. This product aims to give you the benefits of cannabinoids and terpenes found in the whole hemp plant.
Because HempWorx CBD Oil Tinctures do not contain THC, they do not induce psychoactive effects. You can enjoy the benefits of CBD without having to worry about failing a drug test.
HempWorx CBD Gummies
HempWorx CBD Gummies provide a convenient and delicious way for you to get your daily dose of CBD. This product is made from broad-spectrum CBD with zero THC.
Each jar has 45 gummies that contain 10 mg of CBD. These CBD gummies come in assorted fruit flavors, including lemon, orange, and grape.
According to HempWorx, the sweet and chewy gummy bites are gluten-free and do not contain any artificial coloring or sweeteners.
CBD gummies take 30 minutes to two hours to take effect(4). Depending on the dosage or the user, you may feel the effects immediately, or you may have to wait a little longer for CBD to start working in your system.
The therapeutic benefits of CBD are realized by its interaction with the body’s endocannabinoid system and the central cannabinoid receptors.
Consulting a doctor before taking CBD is highly recommended, especially if you suffer from chronic pain or a severe medical condition.
HempWorx CBD Softgels
HempWorx features a range of broad-spectrum CBD softgels combined with herbal extracts. Each bottle has 30 softgel capsules and a total CBD of 750 mg.
HempWorx CBD softgels are available in four variations: CBD + Vitality, CBD + Coffeeberry, CBD + Curcumin, and CBD + Melatonin.
CBD + Vitality is formulated to provide a healthy immune function. Each softgel contains 25mg of CBD, 62.5mcg of vitamin D3, and 250mg of dried yeast fermentate.
The dried yeast fermentate is known to support immune function and antioxidant activity(6). The naturally present beta-glucan helps maintain gut health, while vitamin D3 strengthens the bones(7).
CBD + Coffeeberry is formulated to support healthy energy levels. Each softgel contains 25mg of CBD, 100mg of NeuroFactor®, and 100mg of Coffeeberry®.
Coffeeberry® is an extract derived from the whole coffee fruit. It is made from carefully selected, hand-picked, premium Arabica coffee cherries.
NeuroFactor® contains a blend of polyphenols that support brain performance(8).
CBD + Curcumin supports healthy joints for a more active lifestyle. Each softgel contains 25mg of CBD and 50mg of turmeric root extract.
The turmeric root extract includes the compound curcumin. Curcumin has been considered a highly beneficial compound due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties(9).
CBD and curcumin work synergistically to manage metabolic and inflammatory conditions, such as arthritis, high blood, and cholesterol. The two compounds promote a healthy immune system and energy levels.
Lastly, the CBD + Melatonin helps with the body’s natural sleep process. Each softgel contains 25mg of CBD and 5mg of melatonin.
Melatonin is a natural peptide hormone that regulates the body’s sleep-wake cycle(10) to help those with sleep problems. CBD helps support healthy serotonin levels to promote a restful night’s sleep(11).
HempWorx Hemp-Infused Coffee
HempWorx’s Hemp-Infused Coffee aims to offer CBD’s health benefits in a deliciously smooth and bold roast. It is made with Arabica beans and Chaga mushroom.
HempWorx CBD coffee contains 30 servings with 5mg of CBD per cup. According to the brand, it is Keto-friendly and THC-free.
Recent studies have suggested CBD’s ability to promote weight loss by regulating appetite(12) and burning excess calories(13).
However, researches have only been conducted on animals. Further research is necessary to support CBD’s weight-loss promoting capacity.
Aside from the hemp-infused coffee, HempWorx also offers CBD keto coffee creamers. They aim to provide a healthier alternative to regular creamers in the market.
HempWorx CBD Topicals
HempWorx’s line of CBD topical creams is a great addition to your skincare and wellness routine. CBD topicals are available in Renew, Revive, and Relief cream.
Renew is a daily moisturizing cream made with pure, hemp-derived CBD. A 30ml jar contains 80mg of CBD, while a 50ml jar contains 130mg of CBD.
This anti-aging cream contains essential oils and apple stem cells. Also referred to as the “fountain of youth,” apple stem cells help improve skin appearance to look younger, tighter, and brighter(14). They also help increase the longevity of skin cells.
Revive Cream helps restore the skin while sleeping. A 30ml jar contains 80mg of CBD.
This restorative night cream is formulated with CBD and high-quality ingredients, such as aloe leaf juice, jojoba seed oil, olive fruit oil, cocoa seed butter, and shea butter.
They help seal in hydration and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles(15). These essential ingredients can also help improve your skin tone and appearance.
Relief Icy Pain Rub provides comfort and cooling sensation at the end of a long day. A 30ml jar contains 80mg of CBD, while a 50ml jar contains 130mg of CBD.
This CBD cream is infused with emu oil and natural extracts. Studies have suggested that emu oil might help reduce pain and inflammation and protect the skin(16).
Additionally, HempWorx offers a hand and body lotion made from cold-pressed organic hempseed oil and shea butter.
HempWorx CBD Bath Bombs
HempWorx promotes calm and relaxation with its handmade CBD bath bombs. The product page indicates that they are infused with different essential oils and high-quality CBD.
The box set comes with six enchanting scents, including Violet Dreams, Citrus Seclusion, Summer Submersion, Natural Oasis, Ocean Breeze, and Serene Soak.
Each bath bomb contains 30mg of CBD. HempWorx claims that there are no added colors or dyes in the product.
Some ingredients include lavender, green tea, and avocado oil. These essential oils are commonly used in aromatherapy to reduce anxiety, stress, and sleep problems(17).
HempWorx CBD Pet Products
In addition to its CBD products for humans, HempWorx offers CBD products for pets, like CBD pet oils and CBD pet treats.
CBD pet oil products are made with full-spectrum CBD. A 30ml bottle contains 5mg of CBD per serving and a total CBD of 250mg.
These pet tinctures are available in bacon flavor for your pets to enjoy. Pet owners may use the oil by giving it orally or mixing it in their pet’s food.
Full-spectrum CBD contains the naturally occurring cannabinoids in the cannabis plant. These compounds work synergistically to create an entourage effect.
According to studies, the entourage effect increases potency and maximizes the health benefits of CBD(18).
HempWorx CBD dog treats contain 2.5mg of CBD per serving. These beef-flavored treats are made from full-spectrum hemp oil and premium ingredients.
The brand also says the product does not contain wheat, corn, soy, added sugars, salt, artificial preservatives, glycerin, waxes, or hydrogenated oils.
Studies have suggested that CBD products might have positive effects in easing discomfort and reducing stiffness in dogs(19).
|Recommended for||Optimizing wellness|
|Source of Hemp||Kentucky|
|Popular Products||Full-Spectrum CBD Oils, Broad-Spectrum CBD Oils, CBD Softgels, and Hemp-Infused Coffee|
|Types Sold||Full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD|
|Range of Products/Forms||CBD tinctures, topicals, coffee, gummies, softgel capsules, hair and body care, bath bombs, and CBD pet products|
|Price Range||From $8.99 for one pack of Botanical Face Mask to $799 for the Executive Pro Pack|
|Extraction Method||CO2 extraction|
|Lab Testing Transparency & Availability||Lab reports for HempWorx products are available on the website or through lot numbers|
|CBD Concentration per Serving Range||30ml bottle of Full-Spectrum CBD Oil may contain 554.2mg to 1,546.3mg of CBD|
|Potency||30ml bottle of Full-Spectrum CBD Oil may contain 19.549mg/g to 54.377mg/g of CBD|
|THC Range of Products %||Less than 0.3%|
|Flavors||Natural, peppermint, strawberry guava, watermelon mint, lemon lime, and orange sunshine for CBD oils; Lemon, orange, and grape for gummies; Bacon and beef for CBD pet products|
|Tincture Carrier Oil||Hempseed oil|
|Lab Results||Lab results on product contaminants indicate that Royal CBD products are free from pesticides, chemicals, and bacteria|
|Shipping/Delivery||Takes 5-7 business days depending on the customer’s location|
|Guarantee||HempWorx offers a 60-day money-back guarantee|
|Refund Policy||Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase|
|Contaminants||Free from fillers, pesticides, and harmful
|Vegan and Gluten-Free||Products are vegan and gluten-free|
|Customer Service||Call +1 (888) 877-5436 / +1 (705) 995-1601 / +44-808-164-7974 or email
|Country Served||USA and select international countries|
Recommended for Optimizing Wellness
According to its website, HempWorx CBD products are made with 100% organic and non-GMO hemp, locally sourced from American hemp farms.
The brand’s quality control process starts with finding farms, vendors, and manufacturing partners.
Each product batch is tested by a third-party laboratory to determine its potency, safety, and purity.
HempWorx’s third-party lab partners use the latest, cutting-edge equipment and method. It provides accurate analysis for cannabinoids, terpenes, pesticides, heavy metals, and microbial contamination.
In addition to third-party lab testing, HempWorx inspects products in its warehouse. The color, consistency, scent, flavor, and label are all checked to meet the industry standards.
HempWorx CBD products are also monitored for proper storage. Every order is checked and re-checked before it reaches the customers.
Source of Hemp
HempWorx sources its natural hemp from Kentucky, USA.
There are various CBD products available on HempWorx’s website. Their most popular products are Full-Spectrum CBD Oils, Broad-Spectrum CBD Oils, CBD Softgels, and Hemp-Infused Coffee.
HempWorx products contain full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD.
Range of Products/Forms
HempWorx CBD offers various products, including CBD tinctures, topicals, coffee, gummies, softgel capsules, hair and body care, bath bombs, and CBD pet products.
The least expensive HempWorx product is the Botanical Face Mask at $8.99. Meanwhile, the most expensive product is the Executive Pro Pack at $799.
HempWorx affiliates get a discounted price on products.
HempWorx produces its CBD-rich hemp extract using the CO2 extraction process. It maximizes the output of the oil and keeps out chlorophyll and other undesirable residues.
According to the brand, using the CO2 extraction method results in higher potency and better-tasting CBD oil.
Lab Testing Transparency/Availability
Lab results for HempWorx CBD products are available on the brand’s website. You can also enter your lot number on the website to search for a product’s lab result.
CBD Concentration per Serving Range
The COA indicates that a 30ml bottle of Full-Spectrum CBD Oil may contain 554.2mg to 1546.3mg of CBD. The data is collected from lab results published in February 2020.
The potency of a 30ml bottle of Full-Spectrum CBD Oil ranges from 19.549mg/g to 54.377mg/g of CBD. The data is collected from lab results published in February 2020.
THC Range of Products % (less than 0.3% – nonpsychoactive)
Based on its COA, the THC range of Full-Spectrum CBD Oils is less than 0.3%.
HempWorx products are available in the following flavors:
- Natural, peppermint, cinnamon, strawberry guava, watermelon mint, lemon lime, and orange sunshine for CBD oils
- Lemon, orange, and grape for gummies
- Bacon for CBD pet oils
- Beef for CBD dog treats
Tincture Carrier Oil
HempWorx uses hempseed oil as its carrier oil.
Shipping and Delivery
You can buy HempWorx products by going to the official website and placing your orders online.
HempWorx processes orders within 24 to 48 hours after the order is placed. The average transit time is 5 to 7 business days. Transit times vary depending on your location.
While most CBD companies usually offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, HempWorx provides a 60-day money-back guarantee on its products.
You must return products within 60 days of the purchase date to be eligible for a refund. HempWorx does not issue partial returns or refunds.
HempWorx CBD products are safe and free from pesticides, heavy metals, residual solvents, and bacteria.
Vegan and Gluten-Free
HempWorx CBD products are vegan and gluten-free.
You can call +1 (888) 877-5436 (U.S.), +1 (705) 995-1601 (Canada), +44-808-164-7974 (U.K.), or email email@example.com.
HempWorx ships its products within the USA and over 150 countries worldwide.
More About HempWorx
HempWorx is a Las Vegas-based CBD brand. Its parent company, My Daily Choice (MDC), was founded in 2014.
After merging with MDC, entrepreneur couple Josh and Jenna Swagil established HempWorx in 2017. They both have backgrounds in the network marketing industry.
There are other brands under My Daily Choice aside from HempWorx. They include Mantra Essential Oils and Daily Sprays.
HempWorx founders’ goal is to share the unique benefits of pure CBD oil with everyone. Through their CBD brand, Josh and Jenna Swagil also aim to inspire other entrepreneurs.
HempWorx’s business model is called the Compensation Plan. It allows people to participate in the company by referring people to its products and business opportunity.
The business opportunity includes becoming a HempWorx affiliate and promoting its products. Affiliates get a cut of the profits based on the referrals they make. This structure makes HempWorx a multi-level marketing (MLM) company.
HempWorx is committed to offering the best CBD products while keeping prices reasonable. The brand aims to provide its affiliates and customers with exceptional purity, potency, and consistency.
HempWorx follows standards that sets it apart from the other brands in the CBD industry. From farm to bottle, the brand ensures the quality of their products.
HempWorx claims to use American-farmed hemp that is free from GMOs and harmful additives. Every product undergoes rigorous lab testing at multiple stages to maintain quality standards.
All lab results are available on its website, and purchases are backed by a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Through its quality products and standards, HempWorx aims to support your health and well-being.
- R de Mello Schier, A., P de Oliveira Ribeiro, N., S Coutinho, D., Machado, S., Arias-Carrión, O., A Crippa, J., … & C Silva, A. (2014). Antidepressant-like and anxiolytic-like effects of cannabidiol: a chemical compound of Cannabis sativa. CNS & Neurological Disorders-Drug Targets (Formerly Current Drug Targets-CNS & Neurological Disorders), 13(6), 953-960.
- Maayah, Z. H., Takahara, S., Ferdaoussi, M., & Dyck, J. R. (2020). The anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects of formulated full-spectrum cannabis extract in the treatment of neuropathic pain associated with multiple sclerosis. Inflammation Research, 1-10.
- Hughes, S., Lee, H., Lewis, N., Shannon, S. (2019). Cannabidiol in Anxiety and Sleep: A Large Case Series. PubMed Central (PMC). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6326553/
- Borodovsky, J. T., Crosier, B. S., Lee, D. C., Sargent, J. D., & Budney, A. J. (2016). Smoking, vaping, eating: Is legalization impacting the way people use cannabis?. International Journal of Drug Policy, 36, 141-147. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5010515/
- Machado Bergamaschi, M., Helena Costa Queiroz, R., Waldo Zuardi, A., & Crippa, A. S. (2011). Safety and side effects of cannabidiol, a Cannabis sativa constituent. Current drug safety, 6(4), 237-249.
- Evans, M., Reeves, S., & Robinson, L. E. (2012). A dried yeast fermentate prevents and reduces inflammation in two separate experimental immune models. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine: eCAM, 2012.
- Buckley, L. M., Leib, E. S., Cartularo, K. S., Vacek, P. M., & Cooper, S. M. (1996). Calcium and vitamin D3 supplementation prevents bone loss in the spine secondary to low-dose corticosteroids in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Annals of internal medicine, 125(12), 961-968.
- Han, C., Bae, H., Won, S. D., Roh, S., & Kim, D. J. (2015). The relationship between brain-derived neurotrophic factor and cognitive functions in alcohol-dependent patients: a preliminary study. Annals of general psychiatry, 14(1), 30.
- Hewlings, Susan, and Douglas Kalman. “Curcumin: A Review of Its’ Effects on Human Health.” Foods 6, no. 10 (2017): 92. https://doi.org/10.3390/foods6100092.
- Gandhi, A. V., Mosser, E. A., Oikonomou, G., & Prober, D. A. (2015). Melatonin is required for the circadian regulation of sleep. Neuron, 85(6), 1193-1199.
- Sales, A. J., Crestani, C. C., Guimarães, F. S., & Joca, S. R. (2018). Antidepressant-like effect induced by Cannabidiol is dependent on brain serotonin levels. Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry, 86, 255-261.
- Ignatowska-Jankowska, Bogna, Maciej M. Jankowski, and Artur H. Swiergiel. “Cannabidiol Decreases Body Weight Gain in Rats: Involvement of CB2 Receptors.” Neuroscience Letters 490, no. 1 (2011): 82–84. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neulet.2010.12.031.
- Rossi, Francesca, Francesca Punzo, Giuseppina Umano, Maura Argenziano, and Emanuele Miraglia Del Giudice. “Role of Cannabinoids in Obesity.” International Journal of Molecular Sciences 19, no. 9 (2018): 2690. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms19092690.
- Sanz, M. T., Campos, C., Milani, M., Foyaca, M., Lamy, A., Kurdian, K., & Trullas, C. (2016). Biorevitalizing effect of a novel facial serum containing apple stem cell extract, pro‐collagen lipopeptide, creatine, and urea on skin aging signs. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 15(1), 24-30.
- Williams, A. C., & Barry, B. W. (1989). Essential oils as novel human skin penetration enhancers. International journal of pharmaceutics, 57(2), R7-R9.
- Whitehouse, M. W., Turner, A. G., Davis, C. K. C., & Roberts, M. S. (1998). Emu oil (s): a source of non-toxic transdermal anti-inflammatory agents in aboriginal medicine. Inflammopharmacology, 6(1), 1-8.
- Ali, B., Al-Wabel, N. A., Shams, S., Ahamad, A., Khan, S. A., & Anwar, F. (2015). Essential oils used in aromatherapy: A systemic review. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine, 5(8), 601-611.
- Russo, E. (2018). The Case for the Entourage Effect and Conventional Breeding of Clinical Cannabis: No “Strain,” No Gain. PubMed Central (PMC). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6334252/
- Grant, I., & Cahn, B. R. (2005). Cannabis and endocannabinoid modulators: Therapeutic promises and challenges. Clinical neuroscience research, 5(2-4), 185-199.