Overall CBDC Brand Rating: 9/10
Fresh Farms CBD’s operating facilities are registered with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE).
- The company aims to educate and provide an all-natural alternative to addictive pharmaceutical prescriptions, especially for professional athletes looking for an option in dealing with various injuries and concussions.
- Studies have shown that phytocannabinoids, such as CBD, and other related compounds, such as terpenes, may produce analgesic effects in various chronic pain conditions.
Based in Beverly Hills, California, Fresh Farms CBD provides customers with natural product options using pharmaceutical-grade hemp oils. Their hemp oils are produced from 100% organic hemp that sourced from licensed USA farms.
|Recommended for||Optimizing wellness|
|Source of Hemp||No data available|
|Popular Products||Sporta Rub 500MG, Sporta Extreme Deep Relief Gel Roll-On, Ancient Medicines PM – Hemp Extract Oil with Turmeric, Terpenes, Essential Oils|
|Types Sold||Full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD products|
|Range of Products/Forms||Tinctures, topicals, grooming and beauty products, vape juices, pre-rolls, and pet products|
|Extraction Method||CO2 extraction method|
|Lab Testing Transparency & Availability||Lab reports available on Fresh Farm’s website; nutrition labels posted on product pages|
|CBD Concentration per Serving Range||A 2-oz bottle of Blue Tincture may contain 250mg to 2000mg of CBD.|
|Potency||A 2-oz bottle of Blue Tincture may contain 32mg/ml of CBD.|
|THC Range of Products %||A 1-oz bottle of Blue Tincture contains an undetectable amount of THC|
|Flavors||Mango (vape juice)|
|Tincture Carrier Oil||Medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil|
|Lab Results||Lab results for individual products are available online.|
|Price Range||From $9.99 for 1 pc Hemp Pre-Roll to $149.99 for Red Tincture (Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract Oil THC 0.3%) 2000mg|
|Shipping/Delivery||Free shipping is available within the US for orders over $40. International shipping rates apply.|
|Guarantee||Unopened and unused products are eligible for returns within 30 business days of order arrival.|
|Refund Policy||Only regular priced items may be refunded.|
|Vegan and Gluten-Free||Vegan|
|Customer Service||Email: [email protected]
Phone: 855 – 537-3745
|Country Served||The USA and other countries|
Recommended for Optimizing Wellness
Fresh Farms CBD recommends its products to consumers looking for all-natural remedies. The company’s products feature the whole range of CBD’s therapeutic benefits without THC’s psychoactive properties.
Fresh Farms CBD has more than 60 products. The most popular among its products are the Sporta Rub 500MG, the Sporta Extreme Deep Relief Gel Roll-On, and the Ancient Medicines PM.
Fresh Farms CBD sells full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD products.
Range of Products/Forms
Fresh Farms CBD’s products come in different forms, such as tinctures, topicals, grooming and beauty products, vape juices, pre-rolls, and pet products.
Lab Testing Transparency/Availability
Each batch of Fresh Farms CBD products undergoes third-party lab testing. Lab reports are accessible via the company’s website.
CBD Concentration per Serving Range
A 2-oz bottle of Blue Tincture may contain 250mg to 2000mg of CBD.
Third-party lab results showed that a 2-oz bottle of Blue Tincture contained 32mg/ml of CBD.
THC Range of Products % (less than 0.3% – nonpsychoactive)
No detectable amount.
- Vape Juice – Mango
Tincture Carrier Oil
Fresh Farms CBD uses MCT oil as the carrier oil.
At $9.99, 1-pc Hemp Pre-Roll is the least expensive product. The most expensive is the Red Tincture (Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract Oil THC 0.3%) 2000mg, which costs $149.99 for a 1-oz bottle.
Shipping and Delivery
Orders $40 and above are qualified for free shipping. International shipping is available, subject to international shipping rates. The company can ship anywhere in the world but reserves its right to refuse orders from certain regions.
Standard shipping time is two to five days in the US. However, international customers can expect their package to arrive within six to eight working days.
Unopened and unused products can be returned if sent within 30 business days of receiving the package.
Customers must email Fresh Farms CBD at [email protected] and send a receipt or proof of purchase.
Lab test results indicate that no contaminants were found in Fresh Farms CBD’s products.
Vegan and Gluten-free
Fresh Farms CBD products are vegan.
Customers can reach Fresh Farms CBD via [email protected] or 855 – 537-3745.
Fresh Farms CBD serves the USA and other countries.
|FDA- and CDPHE-registered||Almost all products are unflavored CBD|
|CBD concentration is clearly indicated on the labels.||Does not offer isolates|
|Products are focused on pain relief|
|Company practices transparency|
Pros of the Company
- Fresh Farms CBD is registered with both the US FDA and CDPHE.
- The company’s range of products focuses on providing consumers with alternative ways to alleviate pain, not just for athletes but also senior citizens and pets.
- Lab reports for the company’s products are all accessible on the website.
- Fresh Farms CBD ships internationally.
Cons of the Company
- All except one product is unflavored. Pure hemp has a grassy, earthy taste, which may be unappealing to some individuals, especially first-time users.
- Fresh Farms CBD does not offer CBD isolates.
Review of Fresh Farms CBD Line
Fresh Farms CBD’s products include balms, such as the Sporta Rub 500mg. It is a CBD-infused mentholated balm that may help provide relief on body aches and tensions.
Meanwhile, the Sporta Extreme Deep Relief Gel Roll On, formulated with both CBD and lidocaine, target sore muscles, stiffness, and strains.
Research on CBD and pain management has shown promise. A 2013 study has shown that CBD may help modulate pain and inflammation by targeting the body’s endocannabinoid system.
CBD oil has been shown to possess numerous potential health benefits that may help with many ailments, including different types of pain. However, extensive and rigorous studies on its effects are still required.
Fresh Farms CBD products are focused on pain relief. Still, individuals who want to include CBD in their daily regimen should first consult with a doctor experienced in cannabis use.
- Fine, Perry G., and Mark J. Rosenfeld. “The Endocannabinoid System, Cannabinoids, and Pain.” Rambam Maimonides Medical Journal 4, no. 4 (October 29, 2013). https://doi.org/10.5041/rmmj.10129.
- Russo EB. Cannabinoids in the management of difficult to treat pain. Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2008;4(1):245–259. DOI:10.2147/tcrm.s1928.
- Vučković S, Srebro D, Vujović KS, Vučetić Č, Prostran M. Cannabinoids and Pain: New Insights From Old Molecules. Front Pharmacol. 2018;9:1259. Published 2018 Nov 13. https://doi.org/10.3389/fphar.2018.01259.