Overall Brand Rating: 6/10
CBD Labs Corp. is among the top full-spectrum CBD oil brands in America. Customer reviews and certificates of analysis are available on every product page for complete transparency.
CBD Labs Corp. ships its hemp oil and CBD oil products worldwide. It uses high-quality ingredients from organic Colorado hemp plants.
|Recommended for||Optimizing wellness|
|Source of Hemp||Colorado|
|Popular Products||Crystal Pure CBD+|
|Types Sold||Full-spectrum CBD|
|Range of Products/Forms||Tincture, pet oils|
|Extraction Method/s||No information available|
|Lab Testing Transparency/Availability||Available on product pages|
|CBD Concentration per Serving Range||60ml of CBD Labs Corp. Crystal Pure CBD+ may contain 351.2mg to 2,694.6mg of CBD|
|Potency||60ml of CBD Labs Corp. Crystal Pure CBD+ may contain 7.5mg/g to 48.5mg/g of CBD|
|THC Range of Products %||0.03% to 0.11% of THC|
|Flavors||Natural, peppermint, lemon, chicken (for pets)|
|Tincture Carrier Oil||MCT organic coconut oil|
|Lab Results||Lab results for potency are available on product pages|
|Price Range||$45 to $120|
|Guarantee||Money-back guarantee for orders that meet return policy conditions|
|Refund Policy||Refunds available for damaged goods, product defects, shipping errors|
P.O Box 521875
Salt Lake City, UT. 84152
Recommended for Optimizing Wellness
CBD Labs uses organic ingredients for its products. With varying potency, customers can quickly identify which products are suitable for their conditions.
Source of Hemp
CBD Labs sources its hemp from Colorado.
The most popular CBD Labs Corp. product is the Crystal Pure CBD+.
CBD Labs Corp. CBD products contain full-spectrum CBD.
Range of Products/Forms
CBD Labs Corp. products are mainly CBD oils for people and pets.
CBD Labs has no specific information about its extraction method. However, it claims to follow a unique extraction process to ensure the preservation of all the flavonoids and cannabinoids within the hemp plant.
Lab Testing Transparency/Availability
Lab results for CBD Labs Corp. products are available on every product page.
CBD Concentration per Serving Range
Based on the COA listed on its product page, a 60ml bottle of CBD Labs Corp. Crystal Pure CBD+ may contain 351.2mg to 2,694.6mg of CBD.
Based on the COA listed on its product page, a 60ml bottle of CBD Labs Corp. Crystal Pure CBD+ may contain 7.5mg/g to 48.5mg/g of CBD.
THC Range of Products % (<0.03% = non-psychoactive)
Based on the COA listed on its product page, a 60ml bottle of CBD Labs Corp. Crystal Pure CBD+ may contain 0.03% to 0.11% of THC.
CBD Labs Corp. CBD oil products come in natural, peppermint, and lemon flavors. Oils for pets come in chicken flavor.
Tincture Carrier Oil
CBD Labs Corp. lists MCT organic coconut oil among the ingredients in its product pages.
CBD Labs Corp. claims that its products are tested at independent labs. Lab results for the potency only are available on product pages.
The cheapest CBD Labs Corp. product is $45 for the 60ml bottle of Crystal Pure CBD+ 350mg. This product is an organic full-spectrum CBD oil.
The most expensive CBD Labs Corp. product is $120 for the 60ml bottle of Crystal Pure CBD+ 2,500mg. This product is an organic full-spectrum CBD oil.
Shipping and Delivery
CBD Labs Corp. ships its products worldwide. Local shipping rates apply.
CBD Labs Corp. offers a money-back guarantee for products that meet the conditions of its return policy.
CBD Labs Corp. will refund customers should their orders meet the following conditions:
- Damaged goods due to insufficient packaging upon initial product shipment
- Product defects
- Shipping errors
CBD Labs Corp. claims to undergo lab testing for its products. However, lab results for heavy metals, pesticides, residual solvents, and other contaminants are unavailable on the brand’s website.
Customers may contact CBD Labs Corp. by calling (619) 944-3788 or emailing [email protected]. Customers may also address mail to:
P.O Box 521875
Salt Lake City, UT. 84152
CBD Labs Corp. CBD oil products are available worldwide.
|Assorted CBD concentrations||Limited product types available|
|COAs available||No contaminant lab reports|
|Free shipping on all products||Limited company background information|
Pros of CBD Labs
- CBD Labs Corp. offers CBD products in three concentrations.
- COAs for the brand’s products are available on each product page.
- CBD Labs Corp. offers free worldwide shipping on all its products.
Cons of CBD Labs
- CBD Labs Corp. products are only available as oil tinctures.
- CBD Labs Corp. does not provide contaminant lab reports.
- CBD Labs Corp. has limited information about its brand and production practices.
Review of CBD Labs Corp. Crystal Pure CBD+ 350mg
The 60ml bottle of CBD Labs Corp. Crystal Pure CBD+ 350mg is a full-spectrum CBD oil tincture. Users may take advantage of the “entourage effect” that comes with such products.
CBD products with full-spectrum formulas promote the “entourage effect,” which releases benefits from the joint effects of CBD, THC, and other cannabinoids.
Among these benefits are the regulation of a user’s metabolic activity, cardiovascular system, and digestive tract. Research has also found the promising effects CBD oil in relieving pain, anxiety, and sleep disorders.
Review of CBD Labs Corp. Full-Spectrum Pets Hemp Oil 350mg
Another available CBD Labs Corp. product is the 60ml bottle of Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract for pets. The product label states that it is chicken flavored cannabidiol. However, the COA is unavailable on the product page.
Hemp oil is different from CBD oil. Hemp oil may contain little to no CBD. The CBD content of other CBD Labs Corp. products is easily verifiable with the available COAs.
CBD Labs Corp. products legally ship worldwide. Products are also readily available on the brand website. Every product page includes COAs and suggested doses.
The brand website also includes essential information about what CBD is. These details are useful for beginners in the CBD market.
- Ferber, S.G., Namdar, D., Hen-Shoval, D., Eger, G., Koltai, H., Shoval, G., Shbiro, L., Weller, A. (2020). The “Entourage Effect”: Terpenes Coupled with Cannabinoids for the Treatment of Mood Disorders and Anxiety Disorders. PubMed Central (PMC). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7324885/
- Maayah, Z. H., Takahara, S., Ferdaoussi, M., & Dyck, J. R. (2020). The anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects of formulated full-spectrum cannabis extract in the treatment of neuropathic pain associated with multiple sclerosis. Inflammation Research, 1-10.
- R de Mello Schier, A., P de Oliveira Ribeiro, N., S Coutinho, D., Machado, S., Arias-Carrión, O., A Crippa, J., … & C Silva, A. (2014). Antidepressant-like and anxiolytic-like effects of cannabidiol: a chemical compound of Cannabis sativa. CNS & Neurological Disorders-Drug Targets (Formerly Current Drug Targets-CNS & Neurological Disorders), 13(6), 953-960.
- Hughes, S., Lee, H., Lewis, N., Shannon, S. (2019). Cannabidiol in Anxiety and Sleep: A Large Case Series. PubMed Central (PMC). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6326553/