Overall CBDC Brand Rating for Bee’s Knee’s CBD: 7/10
Bee’s Knee’s CBD is a family-run business based in Pueblo, Colorado. The company claims to use organically and sustainably grown hemp from its family-owned farm.
The brand produces full-spectrum cannabidiol or CBD products, as well as CBD isolates or THC-free products. Bee’s Knee’s CBD also offers products not usually found among its competitors, such as CBD-infused coffee beans and CBD-infused honey.
Bee’s Knee’s CBD promises its products are all tested at third-party laboratories. Despite this claim, however, the certificates of analysis (COAs) available on the brand website are lacking and outdated.
Bee’s Knee’s CBD products are reasonably priced. The company sells the Bee’s Knee’s CBD 1,000mg Bees Balm CBD salves for $32.99 each, which works out to $0.03 per mg of CBD.
Bee’s Knee’s CBD also strives to provide great customer service. It offers free shipping to all American customers, ships internationally, and gives a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Best Products from Bee’s Knee’s CBD
Perfect for those looking for a product line that has a wide variety of strengths and options
Overall Clinical Score99%
Sourced from their very own farm-grown plants, consumers are assured they get high quality products that can easily provide pain and stress relief during times of frustration. Each product in their Oil Tincture line has a wide variety of strengths to help those who are looking for a specific kind of potency and concentration in a CBD oil.
Free shipping within USA
Organic and Non-GMO hemp
30-day money-back guarantee
Limited lab tests available
SourceSource of Hemp Colorado Form Oil Tincture Ingredients CBD Oil Tincture Drops - Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Mint Essential Oil, CBD CBT CBD & CBG Tincture - Coconut Oil, CBD, CBT and CBG Mint CBD Tincture Drops - Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Mint Essential Oil, CBD Pet CBD Tincture - Organic Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil, CBD, Natural Bacon Extract THC Free CBD Oil Tincture Drops - Organic Coconut Oil, CBD" TypeType of CBD Full-Spectrum, Isolate ExtractionExtraction Method Ethanol Extraction Method How to take it Dispense tincture under tongue for 20-40 seconds then swallow. PotencyPotency - CBD Per Bottle 200mg - 3000mg Carrier Oil Organic Coconut Oil ConcentrationCBD Concentration Per Serving 20mg - 100mg per serving Drug Test There may be a slight chance that it will show on positive for THC on a drug test Flavours Natural, Mint, Bacon Price Range $22 - $170 $/mg CBDPrice ($/mg) $0.11 - $0.056 ShippingShipping/Time to delivery Free shipping within USA via FedEx or USPS Lab TestsLab Testing Transparency Lab test results are available in their website Contaminants Free from herbicides, solvents and heavy metals Allergens Non-GMO, Vegan Refund policy Returns are available within 30 days from purchase date Recommended for CBD starters Countries served USA
If you're looking for a CBD topical that gives relief as well as provide rejuvination and protection, then Bee's Knee's CBD Topicals are perfect for you
Overall Clinical Score99%
Bee’s Knee’s CBD offer a wide flavor range for their CBD Salves. Each flavor gives a different scent and feel perfect for those looking for specific effects from salves. With 1000mg of CBD per tub of salve, consumers are provided with high-quality CBD as well as nourishing factors from its ingredients. They also offer a CBD lotion that contains 200mg of CBD.
Wide flavor range
Free shipping within the USA
30-day money-back guarantee
Lab test results may be incomplete
SourceSource of Hemp Colorado Form Topicals Ingredients CBD Balm Topical Salve - Coconut Oil, Bees Wax, CBD Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Peppermint, Calendula, Camphor, and Vitamin-E, Menthol, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Lavender CBD Lotion - Water, Aloe Vera Liquid, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Avocado Oil, Sodium Sulfate, Rice Bran Oil, Btms-60, Cmoisturizing (thickener), Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Oat Extract DL, Panthenol, Optiphen (preservative), Buckthorn Extract, Vitamin E, Organic Lavender Organic Essential Oil, Mint Essential Oil and CBD. TypeType of CBD Full-spectrum ExtractionExtraction Method Ethanol Extraction Method How to take it Apply on affected area PotencyPotency - CBD Per Bottle 200mg - 1000mg Carrier Oil Not Applicable ConcentrationCBD Concentration Per Serving 1.75oz - 4oz Drug Test There may be a slight chance that it will show on positive for THC on a drug test Flavours Cooling Menthol, Lemongrass, Natural, Soothing Lavender Price Range $19.99 - $33 $/mg CBDPrice ($/mg) $0.07 - $0.16 ShippingShipping/Time to delivery Free shipping within USA via FedEx or USPS Guarantee Returns are available within 30 days from purchase date Lab TestsLab Testing Transparency Lab test resutls are available in their website Contaminants Free of GMOs, Parabens, Phthalates, Formaldehyde Allergens Non-GMO, Gluten-free Refund policy Returns are available within 30 days from purchase date Recommended for CBD starters Countries served USA
Bee's Knee's CBD Gummies provides relaxation, focus, and stress-relief
Overall Clinical Score99%
Bee’s Knee’s Gummies are made with all natural ingredients and has no trace of artificial flavors and colors. Each gummy contains 10mg of CBD. A bottle has gummies with different flavors like cherry, strawberry, orange, and lime. You will surely get high-quality ingredients and fun flavors from this gummies.
Free shipping withing the USA
Lab test results are incomplete
Discount pricing available? None SourceSource of Hemp Colorado Form Gummies Ingredients Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cane Sugar, Purified Water, Seaweed Extract, Citric Acid, Tri Sodium Nitrate, Natural Colors & Flavors & Full Spectrum Organic Hemp CBD Oil, Beef Gelatin, Sodium Citrate, Beet Juice, Organic Spirulina, Turmeric, Citric Acid, Cannabinoidiol (CBD) TypeType of CBD Full-Spectrum ExtractionExtraction Method Ethanol Extraction Method How to take it 1 gummy in the morning, afternoon, and evening PotencyPotency - CBD Per Bottle 100mg - 450mg Carrier Oil Not Applicable ConcentrationCBD Concentration Per Serving 10mg per serving Drug Test There may be a slight chance that it will show on positive for THC on a drug test Flavours Cherry, Lime, Orange, Strawberry Price Range $8.25 - $22.50 $/mg CBDPrice ($/mg) $0.08 - $0.05 ShippingShipping/Time to delivery Free shipping within USA via FedEx or USPS Lab TestsLab Testing Transparency Lab test results are available on their website Contaminants Nothing Indicated Allergens Vegan Refund policy Returns are available within 30 days from purchase date Recommended for CBD starters Countries served USA
Bee’s Knee’s CBD Company Summary
- Bee’s Knee’s CBD is a family-run CBD business with its own organic hemp farm in Colorado.
- The brand offers products ranging from oils and tinctures to topicals and edibles. Many of its products have high CBD strengths while their prices remain competitive.
- Bee’s Knee’s CBD claims all its products are tested at third-party laboratories for safety and potency. However, the COAs on the official website are lacking and outdated.
- The company offers free shipping to all customers in the United States. It also has a wholesale program and affiliates program that can help more customers access the brand’s products.
Bee’s Knee’s CBD Pros and Cons
|Products tested at third-party labs||Limited information on farming and extraction methods|
|Wide variety of CBD products||No way to sort products by popularity or price|
|Wholesale and affiliate programs||Limited lab test results available|
|Free shipping within the US||Available lab test results are outdated|
|30-day money-back guarantee||Conflicting product descriptions|
|Organic and non-GMO hemp|
Pros of Bee’s Knee’s CBD
- Bee’s Knee’s CBD claims to send all product batches to third-party laboratories to test for CBD potency and safety.
- The brand offers a variety of CBD products, ranging from oils to edibles, including CBD-infused honey and CBD-infused coffee beans.
- Bee’s Knee’s CBD wholesale and affiliate programs help the products reach more people, while giving partner consumers discounts and commissions.
- The brand offers free shipping to anywhere within the United States, like New York, California, and Texas, without any minimum purchase.
- The company provides a 30-day money-back guarantee for its products.
- Bee’s Knee’s CBD’s hemp comes from its own organic and non-genetically modified (non-GMO) hemp farm in Colorado.
Cons of Bee’s Knee’s CBD
- Bee’s Knee’s CBD provides limited information on its farming and extraction methods, apart from stating that it uses an ethanol extraction process.
- The brand’s website does not provide visitors a way to sort the products by popularity or price.
- The company provides limited lab test results for its products. Some product pages on the website have COA links for different products.
- The available lab test results on the Bee’s Knee’s CBD website were all from reports published in 2019.
- Some product descriptions on the website are conflicting, such as the brand’s THC-free CBD tincture, which is described as a full-spectrum product.
Review of Bee’s Knees CBD Products
Bee’s Knee’s CBD CBT, CBD, & CBG Tincture (750 mg of CBT, 750 mg of CBD and 75 mg of CBG)
The full-spectrum 750mg CBT, CBD, & CBG Tincture is one of Bee’s Knee’s CBD’s unique product offerings. Cannabicitran (CBT) and cannabigerol (CBG) are two other cannabinoids found in hemp.
Bee’s Knee’s CBD claims that CBT may help consumers with vision problems, like glaucoma.
The claim mirrors the findings of an old study that found CBT reduced pressure in the eyes of the rabbit test subjects(1). CBG, meanwhile, has shown promise in preventing colorectal cancer(2).
The brand suggests taking one dropper or 1ml of the Bee’s Knee’s CBD CBT, CBD, & CBG Tincture sublingually or under the tongue, once or twice a day.
It is best to consult a health care provider to get the dosing right, especially when taking other prescription medications.
Bee’s Knee’s CBD THC-Free CBD Oil Tincture Drops (3,000mg CBD)
Bee’s Knee’s CBD THC-Free CBD Oil Tincture Drops has the highest CBD concentration among the brand’s products. Each 30ml bottle contains 3,000mg of CBD and retails for $170, which calculates to $0.06 per mg of CBD.
Studies have shown that CBD has therapeutic effects and combats anxiety(3), making Bee’s Knee’s CBD THC-Free CBD Oil Tincture Drops ideal for consumers seeking to improve their mental health without getting high.
Bee’s Knee’s CBD Balm Natural CBD Salve (1,000mg CBD)
Bee’s Knee’s CBD Balm Natural CBD Salve with 1,000mg CBD is one of the brand’s most popular products. The salve’s ingredients make it an ideal skin care routine addition for all skin types.
Bee’s Knee’s CBD Bees Balm CBD Balm Natural contains peppermint and eucalyptus essential oils, which are good for insect bites(4). The ingredients also include beeswax, which may help manage painful symptoms of dermatitis and psoriasis(5).
While is no absolute best pain reliever to kill chronic pain, CBD has promise as an effective therapeutic agent for pain.
A study found that topical application of CBD provides long-lasting pain relief without any harmful side effects(6). This characteristic may help facilitate a long evening of sleep.
Bee’s Knee’s CBD King Bee CBD Capsules (50mg CBD)
Bee’s Knee’s CBD King Bee CBD Capsules may help consumers optimize their overall wellness.
The gluten-free CBD oil capsules with 50mg of CBD are formulated with cannabidiol, terpenes (aromatic and flavoring compounds), and phytonutrients.
Phytonutrients or phytochemicals are natural chemicals produced by plants that can help improve immune health, protect against cardiovascular diseases, and remove toxins from the body(8).
Bee’s Knee’s CBD Organic CBD-infused Whole Coffee Beans
Bee’s Knee’s CBD Organic CBD-infused Whole Coffee Beans are sourced from Guatemala and have a medium-roast flavor.
The combination of CBD and caffeine offers a boost of energy. The brand claims each cup of coffee contains 25mg of CBD.
The whole coffee beans require a home grinder. Once grinded, it can be used with a French press, pour over dripper, or regular coffee machine.
|Recommended for||Optimizing wellness|
|Source of Hemp||Colorado|
|Popular Products||Bees Balm CBD Balm Natural 1,000mg CBD
CBT, CBD, & CBG Tincture 750mg CBD
Relax Legally Full-spectrum CBD Milk Chocolate Bars 30mg CBD
Relax Legally Full-spectrum CBD Gummies 15mg CBD
|Types Sold||Full-spectrum CBD and CBD isolates|
|Range of Products/Forms||Bee’s Knee’s CBD oils and tinctures, pet CBD tinctures, CBD edibles (gummy bears, chocolate, honey, and coffee beans), CBD capsules, CBD crystal isolate, and CBT topicals (balms and lotion)|
|Price Range||From $19.99 for the Bee’s Knee’s CBD Bees Balm CBD Balm Topical Salve (250mg CBD) to $170 for the Bee’s Knee’s CBD THC-Free CBD Oil Tincture Drops (3,000mg CBD)|
|Extraction Method||Ethanol extraction process|
|Lab Testing Transparency & Availability||Lab test results for select products are available on the website’s product pages|
|CBD Concentration per Serving Range||A 30ml dropper bottle of Bee’s Knee’s CBD THC-Free CBD Oil Tincture Drops (3,000mg CBD) may contain 2,727mg of CBD (based on May 2019 lab test results).
A 1.75oz container of Bee’s Knee’s CBD Bees Balm CBD Balm Topical Salve (250mg CBD) may contain 262mg of CBD (based on February 2019 lab test results).
|Potency||A 30ml dropper bottle of Bee’s Knee’s CBD THC-Free CBD Oil Tincture Drops contains 90.9mg/g of CBD (based on May 2019 lab test results).
A 1.75oz container of Bee’s Knee’s CBD Bees Balm CBD Balm Topical Salve contains 5.3mg/g of CBD (based on February 2019 lab test results).
|THC Range of Products %||Zero (for Bee’s Knee’s CBD Tincture) to 0.076% (for Bee’s Knee’s CBD Bees Balm)|
|Flavors||Bee’s Knee’s CBD balm: natural, lemongrass, lavender, cooling menthol
Bee’s Knee’s CBD lotion: lavender and mint
Bee’s Knee’s CBD tincture: mint
Bee’s Knee’s CBD for pets: bacon
|Tincture Carrier Oil||MCT oil and hempseed oil|
|Lab Results||Outdated lab test results; no available lab results for contaminants|
|Shipping/Delivery||Free shipping anywhere in the US; ships via USPS or FedEx|
|Guarantee||30-day money-back guarantee|
|Refund Policy||Accepts full refund requests if filed within 30 days upon receipt of product purchased; return shipping cost not included in refunds|
|Vegan and Gluten-Free||Vegan and gluten-free|
|Customer Service||Call (719) 470-8574 or email [email protected]|
|Country Served||USA and international countries|
Recommended for Optimizing Wellness
Bee’s Knee’s CBD products are recommended for individuals looking to use CBD oil to improve overall wellness and have a better quality of life.
Bee’s Knee’s CBD’s full-spectrum products contain a wide array of phytocannabinoids, including cannabigerol (CBG) and trace amounts of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), which showed promise in providing health benefits(9).
Source of Hemp
Bee’s Knee’s CBD sources its hemp extracts from its Colorado industrial hemp family farm.
Bee’s Knee’s CBD website features a wide variety of products. The brand’s top-selling products include the CBT, CBD, & CBG Tincture with 750mg of CBD and the Bees Balm CBD Balm Natural with 1,000mg of CBD.
The brand’s Relax Legally line of CBD edibles, which includes full-spectrum CBD milk chocolate bars and CBD gummies, are also a huge hit among customers.
Bee’s Knee’s CBD offers full-spectrum CBD products and CBD isolates (THC-free CBD products).
Range of Products/Forms
The brand’s CBD wellness line of products includes CBD oils and tinctures, CBD tinctures for pets, CBD capsules, CBD crystal isolates, CBD topicals, and CBD edibles.
The company’s CBD edible offerings include gummy bears, milk chocolate bars, CBD-infused honey, and CBD-infused whole coffee beans.
Bee’s Knee’s CBD oils and tinctures are not labeled as vape-compatible products. However, the brand says its CBD crystal isolates are good for vaping and adding to food or drinks.
The brand’s product prices start at $19.99 for Bee’s Knee’s CBD Bees Balm CBD Balm Topical Salve with 250mg of CBD and goes up to $170 for Bee’s Knee’s CBD THC-Free CBD oil tincture with 3,000mg of CBD.
Bee’s Knee’s CBD produces its hemp extract using the ethanol extraction method.
Lab Testing Transparency
A Denver, Colorado-based laboratory handles most of the third-party testing for the brand. Links to the certificates of analyses (COAs) are available on the product pages in the Bee’s Knee’s CBD website.
However, some links are found on a different product’s page while others direct to COAs for different products.
CBD Concentration per Serving Range
The 30ml bottle of Bee’s Knee’s CBD THC-Free CBD Oil Tincture Drops may contain only 2,727mg of CBD, instead of the advertised 3,000mg of CBD. The data is based on the COA that was published in May 2019.
However, a 1.75oz or almost 50g container of Bee’s Knee’s CBD Bees Balm CBD Balm Topical Salve may contain 262mg of CBD. The advertised amount of CBD in the balm is only 250mg. The data is based on the COA that was published in February 2019.
The available lab test result published in May 2019 indicates a potency of 90.9mg/g of CBD for a 30ml bottle of Bee’s Knee’s CBD THC-Free CBD Oil Tincture Drops.
Meanwhile, the 1.75oz or 50g container of Bee’s Knee’s CBD Bees Balm CBD Topical Salve contains 5.3mg/g of CBD. The data is collected from lab results released in February 2019.
THC Range of Products %
According to Bee’s Knee’s CBD and the available COAs, the THC range of the brand’s full-spectrum products is less than 0.3%.
Trace amounts means consumers do not have to worry about the potential negative side effects of THC, like feeling “high” or paranoid(10).
Bee’s Knee’s CBD products have limited flavor options:
- CBD balm: natural, lemongrass, lavender, cooling menthol
- CBD lotion: lavender and mint blend
- CBD tincture: mint
- CBD for pets: bacon
Tincture Carrier Oil
Bee’s Knee’s CBD uses organic fractionated coconut oil, also known as medium-chain triglycerides or MCT oil.
The brand’s CBD tinctures for pets use hempseed oil.
Bee’s Knee’s CBD does not provide lab test results for pesticides and other contaminants.
Additionally, the available lab test results for CBD potency are from reports published in 2019.
You can purchase Bee’s Knee’s CBD products by visiting beeskneescbds.com.
The company offers free shipping to any US state. The products are shipped via USPS first class mail or FedEx.
Shipping is also free for wholesale orders that reach the $500 minimum requirement. Bee’s Knee’s CBD claims it ships wholesale orders to companies internationally,
Currently, the brand does not offer discounted shipping rates for wholesale orders that do not meet the minimum amount.
Bee’s Knee’s CBD offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for its products.
The company website states that customers may request for a full refund within 30 days. The return shipping costs are not included in the refunded amount.
No clarification was given on whether requests must be made within 30 days of purchase or within 30 days of delivery.
Bee’s Knee’s CBD claims its CBD products are pesticide-free, herbicide-free, and solvent-free.
Vegan and Gluten-Free
Bee’s Knee’s CBD states that its products are vegan and gluten-free.
However, note that the ingredients listed on the website for CBD gummies include beef gelatin.
Customers may contact the company by phone at (719) 470-8574. Inquiries and concerns may be emailed to [email protected].
The company’s “customer first” mentality helps foster a community of happy customers.
Bee’s Knee’s CBD ships its products within the United States of America. The brand also claims to ship internationally, though it does not specify which countries.
More About Bee’s Knee’s CBD
As of October 2020, some third-party coupon websites offer promo codes and coupon codes for Bee’s Knee’s CBD coffee beans on reseller websites. However, no information is given when the exclusive promotion ends.
Bee’s Knee’s CBD offers discounted rates under its wholesale program. Registered wholesale buyers get a 50% discount with no minimum quantity requirement.
The brand also has an affiliate program that allows you to earn money from the comfort of your own home. Brand affiliates enjoy a 20% commission when people buy CBD oil on the brand website using their given link.
You may take advantage of this amazing offer by registering for an affiliate account on Bee’s Knee’s CBD website and indicating how you plan to promote the brand.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is CBD Oil?
CBD or cannabidiol oil is extracted from the stalks or flowers of Cannabis sativa, specifically, hemp plants.
CBD is a cannabinoid or cannabis compound that interacts with receptors in the human endocannabinoid system (ECS).
Researchers found evidence that the ECS is linked to key body functions, like pain management and appetite(11). A separate study shows ECS activity also potentially boosts blood sugar levels(12).
CBD hemp oil is not to be confused with hempseed oil, which are extracted from hemp seeds and only contain trace amounts of CBD.
Is CBD Oil Legal?
The short answer is “yes.”
CBD oil is legal at the federal level as long as the THC content remains below 0.3%.
However, individual states may have their own laws and restrictions on the local CBD industry.
As per Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, CBD stores and resellers are required to refrain from making health claims about CBD.
Is CBD Oil Safe?
Numerous studies on CBD, conducted on test subjects during risk-free trials, have been promising.
However, the positive impact of CBD on consumers should still come with disclaimers, rather than statements about the incredible results from using CBD.
The FDA states that CBD still comes with potential side effects, especially when taken in excessive quantities or with other drugs.
To ensure safety, always consult a medical practitioner before taking CBD oil, new prescriptions, or daily medication drugs.
What Are The Other Benefits of CBD?
Studies have shown that CBD offers good antioxidant support, which can help improve overall wellness, especially for individuals with oxidative stress(13).
Another study has found that CBD might help individuals with high blood pressure. While the results do not show a massive dip, CBD was able to reduce blood pressure linked to increased heart rate(15).
Despite the many potential health benefits of CBD, consumers are always advised not to self-diagnose and self-prescribe their medications.
Bee’s Knee’s CBD has a wide range of high-quality CBD products to help suit the needs of both new and experienced consumers.
Despite the lack of updated COAs online, the brand’s promise to put customers first and to welcome any inquiry can help put your mind at peace.
You can save hours of research looking for a high-concentration CBD product by visiting the Bee’s Knee’s CBD website. The brand’s edible line of products is ideal for first-time CBD buyers who may want to ease their way into using CBD oil and benefit from CBD for the rest of their lives.
- ElSohly, M. A., Harland, E. C., Benigni, D. A., & Waller, C. W. (1984). Cannabinoids in glaucoma II: the effect of different cannabinoids on intraocular pressure of the rabbit. Current eye research, 3(6), 841–850. https://doi.org/10.3109/02713688409000797
- Borrelli, F., Pagano, E., Romano, B., Panzera, S., Maiello, F., Coppola, D., De Petrocellis, L., Buono, L., Orlando, P., & Izzo, A. A. (2014). Colon carcinogenesis is inhibited by the TRPM8 antagonist cannabigerol, a Cannabis-derived non-psychotropic cannabinoid. Carcinogenesis, 35(12), 2787–2797. https://doi.org/10.1093/carcin/bgu205
- Blessing, E. M., Steenkamp, M. M., Manzanares, J., & Marmar, C. R. (2015). Cannabidiol as a Potential Treatment for Anxiety Disorders. Neurotherapeutics : the journal of the American Society for Experimental NeuroTherapeutics, 12(4), 825–836. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13311-015-0387-1
- Asadollahi, A., Khoobdel, M., Zahraei-Ramazani, A., Azarmi, S., & Mosawi, S. H. (2019). Effectiveness of plant-based repellents against different Anopheles species: a systematic review. Malaria journal, 18(1), 436. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12936-019-3064-8
- Al-Waili N. S. (2003). Topical application of natural honey, beeswax and olive oil mixture for atopic dermatitis or psoriasis: partially controlled, single-blinded study. Complementary therapies in medicine, 11(4), 226–234. https://doi.org/10.1016/s0965-2299(03)00120-1
- Hammell, D. C., Zhang, L. P., Ma, F., Abshire, S. M., McIlwrath, S. L., Stinchcomb, A. L., & Westlund, K. N. (2016). Transdermal cannabidiol reduces inflammation and pain-related behaviours in a rat model of arthritis. European journal of pain (London, England), 20(6), 936–948. https://doi.org/10.1002/ejp.818
- Mounessa, J. S., Siegel, J. A., Dunnick, C. A., & Dellavalle, R. P. (2017). The role of cannabinoids in dermatology. Journal of the american academy of dermatology, 77(1), 188-190. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jaad.2017.02.056
- Boyer, J., Liu, R.H. (2004). Apple phytochemicals and their health benefits. Nutr J, 3(5). https://doi.org/10.1186/1475-2891-3-5
- Maroon, J., & Bost, J. (2018). Review of the neurological benefits of phytocannabinoids. Surgical neurology international, 9, 91. https://doi.org/10.4103/sni.sni_45_18
- Freeman, D., Dunn, G., Murray, R. M., Evans, N., Lister, R., Antley, A., Slater, M., Godlewska, B., Cornish, R., Williams, J., Di Simplicio, M., Igoumenou, A., Brenneisen, R., Tunbridge, E. M., Harrison, P. J., Harmer, C. J., Cowen, P., & Morrison, P. D. (2015). How cannabis causes paranoia: using the intravenous administration of ∆9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) to identify key cognitive mechanisms leading to paranoia. Schizophrenia bulletin, 41(2), 391–399. https://doi.org/10.1093/schbul/sbu098
- Hazekamp, A. (2018). The Trouble with CBD Oil. Med Cannabis Cannabinoids, 65-72. doi: 10.1159/000489287. Retrieved from: https://www.karger.com/Article/FullText/489287#
- Gruden, G., Barutta, F., Kunos, G., & Pacher, P. (2016). Role of the endocannabinoid system in diabetes and diabetic complications. British journal of pharmacology, 173(7), 1116–1127. https://doi.org/10.1111/bph.13226
- Pizzino, G., Irrera, N., Cucinotta, M., Pallio, G., Mannino, F., Arcoraci, V., Squadrito, F., Altavilla, D., & Bitto, A. (2017). Oxidative Stress: Harms and Benefits for Human Health. Oxidative medicine and cellular longevity, 2017, 8416763. https://doi.org/10.1155/2017/8416763
- Atalay, S., Jarocka-Karpowicz, I., & Skrzydlewska, E. (2019). Antioxidative and Anti-Inflammatory Properties of Cannabidiol. Antioxidants (Basel, Switzerland), 9(1), 21. https://doi.org/10.3390/antiox9010021
- Jadoon, K. A., Tan, G. D., & O’Sullivan, S. E. (2017). A single dose of cannabidiol reduces blood pressure in healthy volunteers in a randomized crossover study. JCI insight, 2(12), e93760. https://doi.org/10.1172/jci.insight.93760